I lost my job today because of SJW

>'I heard there was a banging party last night in Manchester'

This was the joke that got me fired. I told it one morning in team briefing, even the team leader started laughing, but then someone anonymously reported me to manager and as off today i got no job. This was the first time ever i encountered true SJW in real life, before that i thought they only exist on the internet.

Good. You are filth and you will be treated like filth.

Where do you live? I had a similar encounter but it was more touchy since I'm in Greater Manchester

You kinda deserve it for making such an uninspired shitty pun

post proof nigger

If you tweeted that you'd get 2 years in jail.

peterborough

>faggot retards can't handle banter

In Australia you'd get a cold beer and some chuckles from your mates for that

I live working in IT where such nonsense isn't taken seriously

Oh you poor poor Jew
>who knew filthy rats worked

>australian humour

Down the mosque or
>synagogue

Pick one cunt

While I fully believe that there are absolutely no limits when it comes to comedy, you're a fucking moron for telling a joke like that at your job. You should have known what would have happened.

Yea im sorry OP that really is one of those jokes which kill in a private convo but get you totally fucked in a 'public' forum.

Team Manager could have chuckled as well but once it became official he wouldnt risk his own ass.

Gotta find out who reported it. Maybe they had something to gain from getting you in trouble.

The only people with no limits on comedy are kikes and kike wannabes.

If they kick you out for such a stupid thing you werent important in the first place

Yes it might not be SJW related, but just a political move

BLIMEY!

like i said, even my colleagues and team leader were surprised and baffled when i told them what happenned after i left managers office, team leader was literally facepalming

People who have the lack of self awareness and social norms to make "jokes" like this, are clearly not important in any way shape or form.
>gotta be a Jew

>making these sorts of jokes at work

Keep it with the lads at work you dickhead.

That being said hit me up if you want to sue for wrongful dismissal. Been working employment law for 3-4 years now

Bloody cunts can handle the bants as little as they can handle delicious Brewers yeast spread on toast

>losing you job over a a slightly rude joke
I'll take things that didn't happen for 500, Nigel.

Admit it though, you are Jewish ain't you.

can't handle the bantz

It's totally normal for men to make jokes like this. Chances are it was some fat middle aged cunt who reported him. Just another reason why women don't belong in the workplace.

I did similar joke about utoya while it was ongoing even.

No trouble, feels good being a northener.

what

>this post brought to you by AstroTurf

Shitty job if you can get fired on the spot like that

Is that right shlomo. Go into work and make holocaust jokes from now on and we will see how long you last.
>hurr durr a terrorist bomb that kills goyim kids a couple of days ago is funny but not muh 70 year old holohoax

I actually lol'd at your joke. Feeling sorry for you user, I hope the SJW gets btfo next time.

"What" isn't an answer you rat cunt

That's what you get for being an edgelord

i fucking wish i was jewish

Fpbp

We do this shit all of the time. So far today I've already made a shitty pun joke about Manchester in a full break room and me and my buddy have been calling each other Jews all day. (We're not.) Then again, I don't work in an office with a bunch of old hags going through menopause. Now fuck off, Kathy.

think of all the free time u have now to enrich

The free market has spoken. You can always find another employer who loves your shitty joke. Take responsibility for your own life.

You now know that if Communism is to come in the UK, someone will report you to authorities to have you and your family being executed for having subversive views.
And I'm not even joking, this is exactly how it worked in Communism.

Corse you're not a kike.. you sound nothing like one.

now fuck off kike

please tell me you worked at walmart and not at a real job

You're a fucking retarded cunt is what you are.
>Waaah, I can't believe there's a time and a place for certain kinds of jokes and that I'm expected to conform to social norms.
It's the kind of joke you make with the lads at the pub or with the coworker you banter with, not to a fucking team briefing you retard.

Join the NEET side. Soon, robots will take all the jobs and everyone will be NEETs, nobody will have to work ever again.

#
>wishes was a Jew

Jews can't help being born into it. This makes you worse

jokes aside actually started going to /biz/ and gonna daytrade shitcoins till i find another job

>t. goy

You must have the social awareness of an autist. No, you are not a victim of political correctness, you are just unprofessional.

>bitcunt trader

Not a kike

Lol

Do you think that cunt who reported you also reported you to the police?

>anyone who doesn't lack total social awareness and isn't autistic like me must be a kike shill!!

>/biz/'
>daytrade
>job

T O P K E K
O
P
K
E
K

>sjw
that has nothing to do with sjws
its just fucking rude and inappropriate, real life isnt Sup Forums

>be manager
>have a nephew that wants to be hired
>get a perfect reason to fire someone.
>???
It's not about sjw. It's about being decent. Work is a place where you show professionalism and conformity. These jokes are told among friends. Or did you think of your working colleagues as friends? They're snakes who'll use any occasion to bite.

you should kill him/her

Work won't exist in 10 years.

don't feel bad user, a lot of people were blown away by that concert

oh shit fellow pboro lad. wew, at least you can enjoy the hot weather today

yeah i guess i was too relaxed at work, i was friends with pretty much everyone, didnt think this could happen, you are right, shouldnt step on snek

Let's be real though. If someone had told OP to shut his cunt mouth and save it for the pub, that'd be fine. Instead they went and told on him anonymously and got him fired for a bit of dark humor.

People like you think they're funny but really aren't. You're a huge faggot here and in real life. I don't care about the topic of the joke, but only unfunny fags would believe that joke to be funny, especially in a supposed professional environment.

>Laughing at the expense of dead white british girls
You deserve it, you faggot.

You should've joked about mudslimes and say you're jewish.

A filthy, callous mudslime would make a similar joke. You were rightly purged.

I got a disciplinary action on me for saying:

"My girlfriend's going for an ultrasound tomorrow. I can't wait to find out what we have; a boy or an abortion."

Just shut your mouth about politics (and especially if you're a burgeoning Nazi) around normies. The best revenge is a life well-lived. Don't give them the pleasure of punishing you.

Why didn't you refute it by saying someone in your office is out to slander you, because your Jewish and the antisemitism at your place of work is quite troubling.

>this

I only thought shitty out of place jokes like that during a job meeting existed on the internet.

If you think thats the reason you got fired then you are wrong. You have several enemies in your company for quite some time and they were just waiting for you to make a shitty joke and get rid of you. They won.

you are a fucking idiot for saying that at your job in this climate.

op here

actually i had made exactly same joke about half a year ago at the same job lol

If some office Jew said it in the pub they would be guaranteed to get glassed.
>we must encourage him to say it in the local

>this
could probably get away with joking about mudslimes in the work place in this climate rather than the opposite side of the matter

I want to make Hitchens laugh like that.

And when it's not normal, male colleagues will tell you. Doesn't cost you your job, because if you've been hired you're too valuable to be fired over a joke in poor taste. Takes quite some build up for that to happen.

It could only have been a lefty cuck who pretended to laugh along or a female colleague who overheard it and couldn't confront OP. Women don't know the brocode

for that generic shitpile pun 'joke'?
oh dear

Ayy, the terrorist should've played knifey-spoony instead, right m8?

You stupid fuck. Don't blurt retarded "lel too soon" memes IRL and expect no consequences.

You clearly weren't very important to the business there OP. If they can afford to get rid of you over nothing they should have got rid of you a long time ago

who wants to go the bar after work and get irish car bombs?

Exactly. Dollars to donuts it was sone cunt that's been screaming refugees welcome for the last year. Being a cocksucking liberal is far more offensive than any morbid pun.