Naman

B

that thing is not human

Doesn't lasagna get tossed in the oven?

youtube.com/watch?v=_rZUMdr4G7Y

Filthy kike bitch

B

More like press g for Gas. G

So funny to watch jews burn outside the oven....

What a time to be alive...

(sets up lawn chair)
(grabs beer)
Anyone bring a rotisserie ?

//his name was seth rich and we are gonna put it on all the DNC head stones assuming we can find their bodies

demon bitch

I unironically would.

Her, hilacunt, and all the dnc need to be forever removed from politics

Yet, the cable propaganda keeps sucking their dirty clits, and trying to shove these corrupt whores down pur throats.

If you watch cable tv and support these cunts, you're a brainwashed loser and deserve to be drowned in the river

bump

I caught some news while my tv was booting to menu and they don't touch anything except, its fake , your fake if you believe it. - Cut to bombing
- Cut to more rights being taken away because of the bombing
- Cut to needing more refugees
-cut to white couple , dude want to be a burning man , woman imagines being on the lap of a black rapper flirting while the husband is on the lap of a tan white guy / Mexican maybe .

White women , have sex with black men while your white man rides another mans cock and its ok.... drink Corona

sorry I typed that in a rage. your*re
*wants to be at burning man

Trump isn't doing it right. He should bring in DWS to shut down his investigations 'cause then the lying press would pretend it never happened.

Press inst lying, you're just delusional

Is that a female gollum?

Isn't it nap nap time there in Shariablue HQ?

Holy shit I didn't know it was this bad.

>9966

She looks like she's had a bowl of Top Ramen spilled on her head.
Maybe she is acting out a want with her hairstyle. Let's send her top ramen noodles.

You are small time.