youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU
youtube.com/watch?v=rH-KrHfc_dM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We're just edgy idiots, probably.

OOY VEY!

youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU

>Country folk are attacked
>If you stand up against the attackers you're going to cause more attacks
>Best course of action is to roll over and accept that your peoples lives are not worth defending

The government should just out-of-town ban and form of response or gathering after a terrorist attack and blackout the internet for 2 weeks. Then all the terror attacks should stop, right?

isn't antifa work by hate to? everytime i see antifa grafities in the street talk about hate.

>if you hate the people who are out to kill you, they win

Rather be edgy idiots than normie idiots, renegade for lyfe

If someone shits in the toilet, I'm not surprised. If someone shits on the dinner table, that's a cause for concern.

A new Hitler would be too soft. We need a new Vlad.

Everyone's a pawn. The people who believe they're not pawns and call other people the tools of an ideology are even greater pawns than the ones who accept the circumstances.

Obviously not

Checked

wat

Yep.

Why be an idiot at all??

Why link to threads that have nothing to do with this?

>we

>Why link to threads that have nothing to do with this?
It has everything to do with this. We've been under attack from those people mentioned in the links.
How in the fuck would that make us the bad guy for calling them out when their actions lead to shit like the Manchester terror attack

>Yes good infidels fight back against us when we bomb you, rape you, colonize you.
????

"Shit in the toilet, no big deal. Poopy in spagetti, everyone upsetti" - the jester

More importantly, anyone who would be willing to join an international slaver and terrorist organization if people expressed justified rage at their shitty religion should be killed, not tolerated in the hopes they don't snap.

r/anarchism secretly wants to be us

Funny, you could change that headline to:

"Reactions to Manchester bombing show how Pro-Muslim sumpathizers are 'useful idiots' to globalists"

why should i give a fuck if mudslimes bomb eachother in their own country?

when they come to our countries and bomb us, then it's a problem.

fairly simple, no?

are antifa pretending they aren't also reactionaries feeding off hate?
lul

>More terror means more love.

I fucking hate this logic from leftists. Holy fuck its so enraging.

>only winners here are reactionaries who feed off hate
am reactionary, can confirm

>if you don't kill the people trying to kill you and you let them kill you first, you win.

>nuke Japan twice
>they become our aliles
>fuck up Vietnam
>they're pretty cool with us
>let in millions of muslims but get mad when they start raping and killing children
>they are not cool with us

Yes.

Sup Forums are good goys shilling for more anti-privacy legislation because they are no different to the normies.

>terrorists are just victims of hate
And the rapists?

>A-are we the bad guys Sup Forums?
yes, and it feels good

Leaves are in a category of their own

Shouldn't we expose this to normies?

what the fuck is the sandnigger asking the question is trying to make?

>trying to say
fuck me

How are we the idiots when tolerance and progress keep enabling muslims terrorists?

Think about it. Is their way working? No.

I guarantee if the government started turning on Islam enforcing actual law. The little retard muslim party would end.

Be smart about the situation. The muslims are very stupid and childlike, the government is scared. Used that towards your advantage.

It wouldn't matter. They'd just call ever person on that aidience an extremist and blame it on the west for making them into extremists.

this is a really really good post

we need to blow videos like this up

if we outsiders to islam say these things we will be labled and slandered no matter what we do, but people cannot deny this is how things are when its the muslims themselves showing that they believe in these things

IF isis does bad things it is how isis which are sunni salafists have done throughout their entire empires. How can you not understand that capitulating to isis is the precise thing that they want and non capitulating to it is what they want.. as long as isis is relevant it gets attention.. the moment you strong arm it they get what they wanted, but also the only response you should have.. they mix the proper response as something bad.. You destroy isis with all the full might of the muslim nations and of european based nations.. it's over. And those people can go back and all can help them rebuild.. They don't want you to do this because it will unmask everyone involved. But it's irellevant, strike them down without mercy and then we will find which is wich. if you are wanting to save lives then do this.Don't be a child, do what needs to be done and get it over with, they try to ressurect mahdi prematurely. They have failed it's over.. let it be done over.

hypocrites, what a surprise. fucking ism'ist are the worst, they need a purpose to breathe fucking clowns

don't call it logic, its a complete insult to the word

it is delusion, nothing more

youtube.com/watch?v=rH-KrHfc_dM

Someone convince me that as a young durka who would have never joined terrorists, that a country reacting to a terrorism attack can now sway me into joining ISIS.

Remember I would never have joined originally, now pitch these "recruitment" ads that are turning so many moderate poor dindu muslim boys into joining ISIS.

I'll wait leftists

>why be an idiot at all
genetics mostly

>if you insult your enemy they win

I shared this on my Kikebook not 3 seconds ago, I hope some of my normie friends see it and change their idiotic ways

>If you kill your enemies, they win
t. plebbit huwhite cuckolds

Omg saved

Also, being the bad guys is pretty cool desu.

leftists regard you as children and don't hold you personally accountable for your actions

they regard all minorities like this

leftists in general are afraid of responsibility, that's why they're generally limp wristed faggots who want big daddy to keep them from ever coming across something that might make them uncomfortable

they're delusional, they hold equality as the highest good, but deep down they know that there are inferiors and superiors in this world

they don't like that, because deep down under layers and layers of cognitive dissonance they know they're limp-wristed faggots

that is why equality is so comforting to them, and why it is their god and their highest virtue

they are afraid of reality

the unabomber dissected their psychology perfectly

>Respones to extremism breeds more extremism

I'm so sick of this argument, if the hundreds killed in drone strikes and thousands killed in collateral damage air strikes cause so much extremism, why aren't the hundreds of thousands of victims of terrorism causing a movement of radical ANTI-terrorism? Where are the people rising up against al-Qaeda, and ISIS, and the Taliban?

There isn't any, because whereas westerners aren't allowed to be nationalistic or prideful of their heritage, muslims see the world as their Religion>Sect>Ethnicity>Tribe>Family. They hate us because we are different from them, and we let them be against us. No one stands up to the taliban because doing so will get yourself beheaded real quick, but joining the terrorists can get you a nice paycheck and a chance to kill infidels and fight for your "people."

Terrorism will only be defeated when the muslims of the world learn to either adopt our culture, or learn that fucking with us is far worse than fucking with terrorists.

"When people see a strong horse and a weak horse, they will by their nature choose the strong horse."

Unrelated and stolen from jap.

What do you think is a bigger motivating factor for young fuckup Mudslimes in western countries to run off and join ISIS? The fact that other young fuckups of other religions/races ar e mean to them, or the fact that the governments of the countries they are in constantly bomb their homelands while prattling on nonstop about how important peace and understanding are, then resume pushing homosexuality, promiscuity, and all sorts f other corrosive 'values' at them nonstop. Anarchists blaming this shit on individuals and not governments is a sad satire, and shows that it is they who are in fact useful idiots.

The only right part is about draconian laws.
The patriotic act is a great example of it.