Suicide Bomber Retarded?

This creepy piece of sh*t looks so retarded on all the pictures published from him that I wonder if he is just another product of the widespread incest in arabian/north african countries. We were told he was about to study, but what does that mean nowadays? He didn't attend any course.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/salman-abedi-sister-instagram-model-beauty-blogger-false-name-manchester-bomber-attacker-a7755206.html
archive.is/ZmVKg
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/abdul-wahab-hasidah-died-attack-11337830).
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is actualy Brad Pit tier as far as Arabs go.

Since your slow I will help you out, do you think the more intelligent terrorists sit in a mosque and coordinate things or are the inbred tards blowing themselves up?

to be completely honest I have a friend that looks just like that guy. Should I redpill him before it's too late?

he was a good boy
he dindu nuffin
fresh on his way to college...

well, i mean, he is british afterall

no, let the man live his life, if he finds meaning in blowing shit up, who are we to stop him

he has a great looking sister...

this
He was a roadman, a raging shithead who couldn't even make it through three years at Salford 'university'. The smart guys are the ones that set up an IS cell and have seriously freaked out the entire security apparatus. I hope to fuck they've actually got the leaders in the arrests or we're in trouble.

Okay, okay, then dont let him blow her up.

are you suggesting me to redpill his sister? I might do it

have you fallen for this BS?
> independent.co.uk/news/salman-abedi-sister-instagram-model-beauty-blogger-false-name-manchester-bomber-attacker-a7755206.html

His actual sister probably dresses like some penguin and weighs 250 pounds

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/ZmVKg

calm down, my friend just looks like him but he isn't even muslim to begin with, but I might redpill his sister anyway now

I think the more intelligent terrorists work on wall street.

He has a 50% chance of being imbreed.

why do you have the urge to red pill people, kek. U dont need to red pill her, just smack her across her face and lock her in your basement.

that's sounds like something against the law...

He's a Berber, a black.

>that's sounds like something against the law

what are you 12 years old?

>not hitting his wives

>Blows himself into pieces and expects to get 72 virgins for it
>could somehow not be retarded
Seriously, the act alone is proof enough
Furthermore in general they use retarded and social losers that got nothing to live for and tell them how great it will be once they blew themselves up. Wonder why the higher ups never do it? Because they are most likely CIA brainwashing them. Either with bullshit stories or MKUltra.

the higher ranks die too. Except for Bagdadi there is not much left of the original leaders from ISIS. too many drones in the sky.

>wives

1000 years of 1st cousin fucking tends to do that.

He was not an intelligent guy. He drank alcohol and smoked weed all the time, and like another user said here, he couldn't even pretend to 'study' his shitty mock degree at Salford Uni

He was involved with local gang beef in the area, around Moss Side. I've heard rumours that he beat a Caribbean guy into a 6 day coma with a tire iron sometime last year, and was never caught for it. The nogs responded by killing one of Abedi's friends when he was spotted in the wrong side of town (manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/abdul-wahab-hasidah-died-attack-11337830). He left the country for Libya not too long after this happened - perhaps he was fearing for his life.

>Berbers are black
Berbers have nothing to do genetically with Sub-Saharans. They are not black. Certain sub-groups of Berbers even have blonde hair/blue eyes.

his skin is white as germany

Lmao, moroncans and algerians look like quadroons, curly hair nigger looking arabic dog fuckers.

I think most of the motivation for wanting to die is because you realize, that your are inferior, and there are no way for you to rise in a society, where you are clearly outperformed intellectually and in other aspects.

I remember a recent Danish news story about a sand nigger kid stabbing a white kid. This was 9th grade or something.
The story stated that the sand nigger was examined and determined "mildly retarded", think it was IQ of just under 80.

I also recall another very recent story about a nigger cruising around in Copenhagen in search for young white girls to rape. After a set of rapes, he was caught, examined, and guess what.. "retarded" and "very angry in life", the news article said.

Some of the leaders of ISIS might hold an IQ of over 100, but statistically speaking they are way inferior to the white man. It doesn't take genius level IQ to coordinate terror attacks, I mean how can any society defend against a guy, who wants to blow up himself?

Pakis have an average of 20 IQ points less than normal (that's more than a standard deviation) and it's getting worse with each generation.

The average terrorist is a retard
But truly, suicide bombers are the most retarded
Usually, the ones with a functioning brain are not quite ready to blow themselves up in the name of allah

Suicide bombers are usually the new disposable recruits that are extremely low IQ and therefore 100% brainwashed

Pakis are pedos, not terrorists.

purplepill her and make sure she swallows

>purplepill
???

When you say brainwash, it appears to me as if the "victim" might fall for propaganda because he is not able to call bullshit using his limited cognitive capabilities.

I think the bigger factor is, that his limited cognitive capabilities spawns a death wish, because life really hurts, when you are rejected and have no chance of climbing the hierarchy as a direct consequence of your lacking brain power (and lacking looks perhaps).

So it's more about reacting to the pain in his life rather than falling for propaganda. However, he is actively seeking this propaganda to relieve the pain.

shiet paesano don't make me spoonfeed you

i'd like you to