What has taking dicks up your ass got to do with "equality"?

I wonder if any of the people who put the rainbow filter on their Facebook profiles ever stopped to consider what fags actually do to each other in their spare time? When they see the rainbow they think of fighting for a just cause, when I see it i just think of a revolting act of sodomy.

Less than 40% of fags engage in anal sex.

haha
yeah, seems totally legit

That they would lie about that to a poll I mean

You're probably a fag.

Nah i think you're thinking of the percentage who molest boys.

>what fags actually do to each other in their spare time?
Why do you care? You sound like those Republican officials that demonize gay sex and are caught a few weeks later stuffed full of faggot cock.

Fuck gay pride and all the virtue-signaling non-gays who push it down people's throats. I'm already ashamed of my own homosexuality; I don't need these people making me even more ashamed.

no 40% are boy fuckers

Nothing wrong with taking a dick up your ass you fucking faggot

that's a fag lie

we're not talking about lesbians, btw

HEY EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME I JERK OFF WITH MY LEFT HAND ISNT THAT RELEVANT TO EVERYTHING ABOUT ME PLS GIVE ME ATTENTION AND VICTIM STATUS HATE FILLED BIGOT I CAN EVEN VISIT MY FUCK BUDDY IN THE POSSIBLE AFTER I TELL THEM WHICH HAND I WANK WITH WTF

dat pic true?

Put in butt :3

That has nothing to do with it, idiot.

Gays have been treated like shit since the Christian moralfags like you took over.

Are you seriously defending faggotry? You think its ok to be gay? kys

>The gay is neat and tidy
>Fecal blood in his Jap's eye

Being gay is okay, advertising it is not. I don't see why you'd care what two consenting adults do behind closed doors as long as they're moral, upstanding citizens. That being said it definitely should not be normalized or encouraged.

Get that white supremacist symbol out of here!

Degenerate fag here

I don't care about equality, I just want to suck dicks in the privacy of my own home

LGBQ pride/activism is cancer

EVERY COLOR HAS ITS OWN PLACE
AN ETHNIC HOME FOR EVERY RACE

Being gay is an insult towards all of creation. If you think pretending your rectum is a vagina is ok then you cannot be trusted to get life's most basic and fundamental values right.

>i think a lot about anal sex
get a cock in your butt already ffs

>You're opposed to something, therefore you are that thing you just criticized

That's the argument of a 5 year old school boy

Admit it, you'd love to have your prostate massaged by a cute girl (male).

faggots need to be purged! zero tolerance for faggotry!

Every time you post, the dick just gets closer to your anus.

after years of suppressed desire, your first gay sex will be awesome

What has having sex with the devil got to do with heterosexuality? Literally everything and the fall of mankind. Good job disgusting clam diggers