So the Atifa bike-lock attacker got arrested and is being held on $200,000 bail. How much salad is he gonna' toss?

So the Atifa bike-lock attacker got arrested and is being held on $200,000 bail. How much salad is he gonna' toss?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-25/suspected-berkeley-antifa-bike-lock-attacker-eric-clanton-arrested-assault

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QKbnWW-4K-A#t=2322
youtube.com/watch?v=BCglMOiwHCY#t=216
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lock him up

When he gets out he can hide his bike lock in his rectum with room to spare.

Justice for Seth Rich is next.

lolno
If all the other shit didn't get them in prison I doubt even this will

>1 post by this id

It's okay, George Soros will post his bail and fund his lawyer.

>1 post by this id

Clever girl.

youtube.com/watch?v=QKbnWW-4K-A#t=2322

Depends how much time Big Bob gives him between cockmeat sandwiches

>has a masters degree in critical thinking
>goes to jail for attempted murder with a bike lock

liberals man lol, you can't make this shit up

I'm confident the animals he meets in jail will forego their violent homoerotic punishment(s) upon Prof Clanton's tender yoga toned white privileged buttocks because they will undoubtedly respect him as a leading figure in the Berkley community...

Now... what evidence is admissible to the grand jury and the court? Looking for a precedent that the work done on Sup Forums is used against him.

Rectum!?
Damn near killedum!

He's in the bucket.......MUTHA FUCK-IT

I'm sure black inmates will recognize him as an ally and offer him protection though. Let's hope he'll be alright.
youtube.com/watch?v=BCglMOiwHCY#t=216

He is going to sing like a canary to save his ass. He could be the first domino to fall.

>California
The judge will probaly let him impregnate his daughter and personally apologize to him.

>Let's hope he'll be alright.
>Weight 140 lbs

I'm sure he'll do just fine in prison.

Makes sense he carries a bike lock now, for he will become the jailhouse bicycle

Saved that image lmfao