>worst disaster in history

Neger bitte.

I wish I was as simplistic as a leaf.

fpbp
/thread

>leaf
>allowed to make post
>thinks the bomb on Hiroshima is the worst disaster in the history

Yes we will. We should have glassed the whole country, it would have saved us from the virus of anime.

the holocaust was the worst disaster in human hisotry

B-b-but le war

>death of all the foreigners
>vs
>death of even one co-citizen

Let's not pretend they are even remotely equal.

This

People died during hiroshima, contrary to 9/11 where only anglos died ( no jew though, despite being 40+% of the normal worforce inside the towaers, there were 0 during the attack, thank G-d for this coincidence ).

This, we lost 6 billions of our best and brightest.

your post is a bigger bomb than both of those combined.
sage, ice nigger

>times of war, the Japanese expected war because they started it and allowed it to happen
>times of peace, terrorist attack that brought America to its knees breathily of course
No your right, they're exactly the same thing, I'm mistaken.

sage

Every person in every other country could spontaneously fall over dead and we'd be just fine

This. Stupid go...uh gentil....no wait, stupid guys don't recognize the death of the 6 gorillion.

They had dozens of opportunities to surrender and they didn't.
They had an opportunity to surrender after we dropped the first bomb and they didnt.
>Canada defending Asians
Pure pottery

It was a disaster that it didn't happen

Who says 9/11 was the worst disaster?
They call it the worst terrorist attack on US soil to date, which it probably was, you filthy fucking leaf

>hiroshima worst disaster in all of history.
leaf please.
not to mention time of war and peacetime are not the same.

>in the history

Really makes u think

>leafposting

You forgot Nagasaki.

Foreigners literally aren't human.

We'll apologize for nuking them when they apologize for hanging people upsidown and seeing how long it takes them to drown in their own blood.

Protip: one of those is merciful and quick.

The Japanese rape of nanking was worse than what we did to Japan

the worst disaster in history was forming canada

>be US president
>years of fighting a ruthless war against Jap aggressors
>have decision to make:
>use new brutal superweapon, chance to demoralize enemy
>OR condemn a MINIMUM of 1-2 million Americans to certain death in a drawn-out, brutal land war.

>Japs would have lost millions more
>we already killed more during the firebombings alone than we would kill with the nukes

We would've literally hung Truman if he didn't do this. It wasn't a "disaster", it was a bold action that prevented the true disaster.

>occupation propaganda somewhat related:
youtube.com/watch?v=czW1IJ-Hd1I

b8 but anyways more people would have died by invading Japan and we were fire bombing the country non-stop anyways

2/10 since you motivated me enough to sage.

If it wasn't for the nuke the Japanese would have been an Islam tier enemy. Nuking them killed their ideology which saved more lives than the nuke took.

Remember the six gorillion

>dresden is bombed to nothingness
>tokyo is set ablaze
>but you drop one big bomb that levels a small city and everyone loses their shit

Stale bait.
Just a reminder, OP: a thread died for this.

sup leaf... no luv for nagasaki?

now stop being a faggot and take this shit to /bant/ where it, and (((you))), both belong.

nuking Japan wasn't a banker/neoncon/bloodthirsty warmongering false flag inside job pulled off in order to justify a more authoritative government ushering in a NWO with human kind enslaved, that killary personally was involved with in order to destroy evidence of her money laundering operations that pay for wholesale child sex/slave traffic all over the world
nuking Japan was part of a war effort against tyranny, 9/11 was part of a war effort against humanity
0/10 bait for using the deaths of millions of civilians to justify degeneracy and mental illness
sage