So I'm going to make large-sized prints of this girl, saying "Saffie Rose Roussos...

So I'm going to make large-sized prints of this girl, saying "Saffie Rose Roussos, 8 years - I died because WE welcome refugees". Then I will group up with my pals, we will take cameras and then proceed to glue those posters on the entrances to the local multicultural centers, antifa squat and main EU building.

Now I would like to ask you something, Sup Forums - are there any anons or /k/ommandos, who know some details regarding her demise? How she died, what about her parents/siblings, how many other children were killed? I need to know for the possible debate with angered leftards.

Also every possible idea or upgrade is welcome.

Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

au.news.yahoo.com/a/35639614/first-responder-held-saffie-roussos-in-arms-in-her-dying-moments/#page1
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4540418/Eight-year-old-terror-victim-cried-mother.html
youtube.com/watch?v=r8PKuWRmuTw
metro.co.uk/2017/05/03/this-map-shows-the-most-racist-countries-in-europe-and-how-britain-ranks-6612608
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Then I will group up with my pals
>my pals

Come on fag, be helpful.

Why? You're a miserable human being for attempting to profit from this.

fuck off, these cunts dont deserve to live with us

Remember they can identify the printer you used.

>profit from this
Are you really this fucking stupid? Where exactly is that profit you dumb mongoloid? There is none.

Those traitorous fucks have to see the impact of their doctrine.

Thanks, but I don't really mind. And there are not any serious repercussions because of that here.

I think 22 died mostly children. Find an article for more details.

>profit
guess how i know you're a kike. you think in profit. this isn't about profit. its about opening peoples eyes so this doesnt happen again

>Kill every muslim
>Burn every mosque
>Nuke mecca
>Ban the Koran

You really are a stupid fucker, aren't ya?

Yeah, I'm now reading 12 of them were under 16 years. Fucks sake.

And then there is this assgoblin blabbering something about "profit".

>when the little brit loli who "gobs on me knob" while calling me a a cunt several times throughout in cockney dialect ends up dead
;_;

It's like she's right out of one of those weird Japanese floor brochures.

Fire up the meme machines

Thanks, will quote.

you some kind of a cuck ?
trying to shame pol/acks into submission ?
nigger that shit doesnt work you single mother raised whoreson. in what world does that kind of mommybanter actually work on people on a thai cross-dress sewingkit workshop forum ?

bump

You can bet Trump will kill a bunch of Muslims for that little girl because the the faggy brits won't do anything.

Her mother and sister are still in hospital with bomb injuries. Her father owns a fish and chips shop. Mum took the two daughters to the concert as a family outing.

Saffie died in the arms of first responders calling out for her mother:
au.news.yahoo.com/a/35639614/first-responder-held-saffie-roussos-in-arms-in-her-dying-moments/#page1

Especially if Ivanka whines about it

Maybe add in other child victims of different attacks and point out the hypocrisy of the media and leftists who ignore it, yet promote staged photographs and videos of foreign children.

Webm very related.

Godspeed OP
You could combine it with a picture of Ebba Akerlund who was the 11 year old girl who died in the Stockholm truck attack.

Pic for refrence

>First responder held Saffie Rose in arms in her dying moments

>Mr Reid, also a father, had been at the concert and was one of the first to contact emergency services after Salman Abedi blew himself up. “The concert was just about to end and I was at the bottom of the stairs at the main exit. Then I just heard a boom. I could see dust, smoke and stuff flying around,” he said. “I ran back up the stairs and I was actually looking for a terrorist. I knew it had been a bomb.

>Mr Reid was reduced to tears as he spoke of Saffie, who he found a few feet away.
“She was trembling all over,” he said. Saffie had been at the concert with her mum Lisa and older sister. “I saw the little girl was conscious and I said, ‘What’s your name?’

>“I thought she said Sophie. When I asked her how old she was she said she was eight. “I wanted to keep her talking and asked her if she had enjoyed the concert but then I realised she was having difficulty breathing.

>“She said, ‘Where’s my mum?’ I said to her, ‘I don’t know but we are going to find her in a minute. Don’t worry. We are going to sort it out. You are going to be all right’. “The girl kept trying to fall asleep but I knew I had to keep her awake and conscious. I was stroking her face and saying, ‘Come on Sophie stay awake. You’re going to be all right. They are coming to take you away in a minute.’

>“But she kept drifting into unconsciousness. I cannot bear to think about it. Then she started shivering and told me she felt cold. I took my coat off and put it over her but she was still shaking a bit. “Once we got outside one of the police flags down an ambulance. We gently put her in and she is still alive with her eyes open. That’s the last time I saw her.”

>“I only knew her for a few minutes but I will never forget her,” he said of Saffie.

Yeah, I have those ready if they start to sperg out about media decency to not show casualties. Thanks.

Thank you, will read through.

Good I hope you do and I want to see pictures

A refugee didn't kill this girl you dumbfuck

It was the child of a migrant, which means even if the refugees assimilate, their children are still a threat to society.

He was from the Libya you goddamn stupid fjordnigger. And don't tell me you are that kind of dumb who think this shit started in 2013.

I will post them here after the weekend.

>“But she kept drifting into unconsciousness. I cannot bear to think about it. Then she started shivering and told me she felt cold. I took my coat off and put it over her but she was still shaking a bit
Fuck, man. This is gonna be a shitty business.

Also their whole family seems to be fucked up.

All mudslimes should be naped.

Dailymail has article too:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4540418/Eight-year-old-terror-victim-cried-mother.html

The Sun is the original source of the interview, trying to find on their site.

>profit from this

The train of thought of liberals are amazing. They see the right as some kind of comic-villain. Probably, because they saw too many movies? Watchted too much TV? Melodramatic scum. I pity them.

:( She was so cute
Fuck her parents for taking her to that degenerate concert though. No wonder why so many kids are becoming sluts

Thanks again, based kangaroo.

Saved.

Whats he doing wrong?

>Rustle
Patrician taste

This is the poster so far.
Translation is:
>Saffie Rose Roussos, 8 years
>Murdered by the terrorist (from Libya) in Manchester
>She died because
>We welcome immigrants

It's gonna be 420x594mm in size, in colour.

Brits should also be doing this

We know what must be done to kill Pisslam in Europe.
Eurofaggots don't have the balls to let their kids deal with the problem however.

You go to the Knob Creek shoot some time and see what people tell their kids about the enemy. The US, at least in proper states, trains for battle.

So instead of using logical arguments and statistics, you want to manipulate people on an emotional level with a poster of an innocent deceased girl, without any consent of the parents.

Literally, you are a slave to the mass media hysteria system.

Based Chzech bro, I very much appreciate what you are doing. Ignore the shills and naysayers. Every little helps and metapolitics is beginning to shift in our favour.

Show me the explosion first. Hello sandy hook

These media dogs deserve nothing but a painful death

Nice. Good work lad.

You should do the same, Britishbro. Already left some flowers at your embassy here. But it won't be flowers which will fix this in the end.

Good luck and be strong there.

I'm not going to manipulate anyone, we are going to show them the price of their doctrine.

And if you think that arguments and statistics work better than emotions, than you are dumb as rocks.

The person who tried to save her was black. Does this prove some shitskins are cool ?

Hey retard, the terrorist was a british-born citizen, leave the poor refugees alone.

His parents were asylum seekers who fled Gaddaffi.

Thankyou lad. Many of us are doing what all we can and support from our continental brothers such as yourself is very much appreciated.

I know many antifa in Belgium, and what you're going to do is useless : nothing can make them change, they truly hate everything related to whites, and even if they won't admit it, trust me, knowing that this little girl was from europeans ascendants instead of blacks/arabs fill them with joy.
Central and eastern Europeans have to keep their borders fine and, when the time will come whan we, westerners, will run away, don't hesitate to shoot us down. We don't desserve to leave the mess we created and we would only export our weakness and cowardice

>That pic
Are you the one poster on /k/ with all the pics like that or did you just save it?

Nice, Support OP

Born in Britain and radicalised by the shitskins around him you cunt. keep up

She pretends to cry, but there is no tears.

youtube.com/watch?v=r8PKuWRmuTw

Nothing but a nasty hoax. Many such cases. Sad!

>Hey retard, the terrorist was a british-born citizen
But not British.

Haven't posted on /k/ for over 5 years.

Fuck sand nigger but goddamn. I finally looked up arriana grande last night. I looked up lyrics if her album and videos of her. What the fuck? Why is an eight year old at this concert??? Is this where thots come from?

Will gladly help in any way possible, now or in the future.

>when the time will come whan we, westerners, will run away, don't hesitate to shoot us down.
Not at all, man. Plenty of our grand-grandparents (my own gramps included) run away from nazis to the western Europe and especially to Britain. Brits gave them a rifle and a training and option to fight back. That is still the best thing to do.

You are manipulating. It's bad enough you lie to others about that fact but don't lie to yourself, immoral slave.

Remember when libcucks posted pictures of Alan, the little refugee who couldn't swim too good? And remember how Sup Forums mocked those people for being emotional, propagandist crybabies?
If you're the type of idiot who posts pictures of little girls who got ran over by a jihadi truck, or obliterated by an explosion, and accompanies these posts with frowning faces, and an emotional rant, then remember: you're no better than a libcuck.

>Parents were Libyans and he swore allegiance to a Caliphate a thousand miles away
Yeah fuck off, he was not a Brit.

The bomber was radicalized in a mosque.

Why don't you demolish all mosques and deport or imprison anyone opposing? Where are the balls in the UK?

It is clear that mosques teachings are a psychotic dangerous drug that affects deranged youth and leads to killings like that.

30+yo women(the mothers) are retards.
30+yo men(the fathers) don't listen to the shit and don't know what their retarded wives are taking their children to.

make it "we welcome immigrants"

cut off and mounted on the wall of the Parliament cuckshed

Someone's gotta do something about these fucking kikes!

You really wanna make an effort? Play up the Greek-Cypriot part of her identity. Those people hate muzzies and trkroaches with a burning passion.

Found the kike.

That's fucking brutal.
My country is fucked.

I read that someone from the town had said the father has broken down, and has been seen just sat in the chip shop staring into space.

Not everyone is lucky enough to have no pals, user

Your slavic grand-grandparents ran away because they were outpowered by an ennemy who considered them as untermenschen and who planned to exterminate them on the long run.
We'll run away because we didn't react while we were slowly replaced by muslims and blacks brought by the government we elected.
Trust me, shoot us down.

Good luck OP.

No, that's a retarded leap in logic. Decent white people give birth to school shooters. What do you say about that?
This was a homegrown threatHe was born in the United Fucking Kingdom you fuckhead. He is descended from Libya, but is a British fucking citizen

Migranty, not imigranty.

>Show the result of their ideology to the people who welcome people doing the atrocities
>You are manipulating!
Alright.

Stop living in the rainbow dreams about the knightly match with forces of the evil. Shit is dirty and ugly, but it has to be done - as long as the media do it. Trust me, I would rather spend my afternoon differently than reading about the last moments of maimed eight-year old.

>British fucking citizen
Mouse born in a stables is not a horse.
Sucking on your girlfriend strap-on won't make you a girl.
Sticking up feathers up your butt doesn't make you a chicken.

Stop being dumb.

Už jsem změnil na uprchlíky, protože jeho rodiče byli uprchlíci.

>He was born in the United Fucking Kingdom you fuckhead. He is descended from Libya, but is a British fucking citizen
His parents were Libyan, he pledged his allegiance to an Islamic Caliphate in Syria, he hated Britain and murdered British people. In what way was he British? Living here is not enough to call you a Brit.

Too bad the couple most recent generations in both OP and your country are all degenerate scum who like rapeugees and think Muslims are cool guys who doesn't afraid of anything

Change the "WE" to "YOU". It makes it more personal.

And maybe change "refugees" to "Islam" or some other term that calls out Islam as a whole. That way they can't use the natively born citizen argument to dismiss you, and it really is a fundamental problem with Islam itself not just refugees

>cockney dialect
>manchester

fucken murikans

What country kek?
Caliphate is regional now nations don't exist for those they conquer. They pretty much treat them like zones

She wasn't from Manchester, she was from a small town in Lancashire.

Excellent rebuttal, Steinburger.

8 years old is a little young for listening to songs about getting railed by black guys but the extent of degeneracy today somehow doesn't even surprise me. Oh well now at least she won't grow up to be Muslim breeding stock or coal burner as that was the path she was on.

>mfw country 93% white
>mfw other 7% is in the capital
>mfw no muzzies around

Muricans, before saying stupids things like "New generations of Czech Republic are all degenerate scum who lige rapefugees" you should take a look at a map and learn that Czech Republic is a member of the Visegrad with less than 0.1% muslims.
It would have been true if you said it about Belgicuckstan

All non-whites in Europe/America/Canada/Australia are "refugees"
None of them belong there, none of them are natives

>most recent generations in both OP and your country are all degenerate scum who like rapeugees and think Muslims are cool guys
Wot.
>metro.co.uk/2017/05/03/this-map-shows-the-most-racist-countries-in-europe-and-how-britain-ranks-6612608

>Change the "WE" to "YOU". It makes it more personal.
It works a bit differently in my language. This is as personal as you can get in Czech.

That second part with islam is rather interesting advice. Thanks.

Don't waste your money on sticking them on antifa outposts. You won't sway them, those we want to reach are those in the middle, the silent majority

Don't print them at your local copy shop, order them in b2 size online x1000 from proper litho/offset shop. Unless you want to pay like 200$ for x5 to some cunt who will print them on some digital pos equipment.

>I died because WE welcome refugees
He wasn't a refugee though....

>tfw not racist enough

His parents were refugees.

His parents were refugees. If we didn't accept them guess who would not have been born here and subsequently blown himself up?

BUMP

And where is Lancashire son? Just north of Manchester.

>Thots
Kill yourself for even using that word
Yes everyone there could have died and it would have been a marginal uptick due to the fact that they are degenerates and taking the kike cock all day long.
And yes it's more or less a Breivik case where the victims were a net positive for the nation as it reduced the number of those that would harm the country.
But this is the English, they don't care about anything anymore, so to them this is some horrible tragedy and they are hypocrites
They stopped deserving any kind of sympathy several years ago

Manchester is not the same thing as Lancashire. It is like saying London is the same thing as Kent.

You know that the girl was middle eastern, right?

>Mum was English, Dad was (Cypriot) Greek
What?

hey I like your picture
You can come over to my house and fuck my mother