Lads, are we wrong about the Qu'ran. Most Muslims just don't worry about all the bloodier verses...

Lads, are we wrong about the Qu'ran. Most Muslims just don't worry about all the bloodier verses... But most Christians don't seem worry about Leviticus or Deuteronomy. Is Islam actually a problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naskh_(tafsir)
youtube.com/watch?v=6Jdv8kdhy4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone who wants to learn anything about the Koran needs to learn about abrogation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naskh_(tafsir)

The Bible has two parts, friend. The first speaks of the Jews being led by God to conquer the land that was given to them. Yes, it's bloody and violent. The second half speaks of Jesus and His teachings of forgiveness and loving thy neighbor.

>all first world countries are based on Judeo-Christian roots, with the exception being Japan

>Muslims are a majority in over 50 nations yet none of them have first world standards of living or human rights

Really makes you think.

Seems like just the arab and nigger variety of Muslims cause trouble.

The Quran is relatively tame, desu (haven't finished it yet, but currently reading it out of curiosity), and the vast majority of questionable passages are taken out of context.

The hadiths, however, are a totally different bag.

Most Islamic terrorists are fundamentalists who consider the more violent hadiths(written during the muslim conquests and the crusades) as valid, and apply them literally to modern times.

That's why most shias are pretty reasonable people, and sunnis can range from somewhat liberal, to bat-shit crazy insane.

The mistake many leftists and many muslims usually make, is not addressing the bat-shit crazy muslims, just because they're a minority in islam. Pretending they don't exist won't make them go away.

If your "most Muslims" exist, it's their duty to take on the fundamentalists and stop them. Just look at the way Christians flip out over Westboro. Why aren't the "moderate Muslims" doing that? Because they support the fundamentalists. They play good cop with their PR and the fundamentalists play bad cop. It's all a big takeover strategy. They must all be publicly ridiculed. It must be made known they are not welcome. Their clothing must be treated as a hate symbol.

muhammad was a real person. His book, the koran, is a war manual. it's full of commands to kill, not mystical verses open to interpretation.

Check out the United Arab Emirates, senpai. Their standard of living is actually higher than most western countries.

SLIDE THREAD

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

>it's another mudslime-remindsof-the-violence-in-the-old-testament episode
Most of that "violence" was in case of huge fuck-ups, left to a tribunal to decide, and Israelite tribunals were notoriously indulgent.

Have a nice day, Abdul al-Dindu.

Christians/Catholics focus on the new Testament. The old testament is just there for continuity and to convert fucking Jews.

Have you ever actually read it?

Not verses cherry-picked to confirm what you already believe - have you ever actually opened a Quran, and started reading it?

i feel like it wouldn't be a problem if they didn't breed and condition under sharia law.

I stopped giving a fuck about that dead liberal cuck weeks ago.

It's mostly boring shit

>no mention about human rights
>only example is a nation whose economy is entirely dependent on oil and will revert back to being a third world country in the near future

wew lad

the difference is that the koran doesn't have a sequel where a guy comes along who takes the fulfillment of jihad onto himself so that the rest of us are released from its obligations. if you get your panties in a bunch about deuteronomy and leviticus you barely even cracked the good book

Into the lake of fire you go, moselum. Out the white countries and back to your desert shithole to kill and rape and use there.

Yes and no

The REAL problem are Saudis funding Mosques and Euros allowing fundy muslims into their country.

The second issue is the quran/hadiths, when traditional interpretations are applied, are very violent books.

You will see, when whites accept Islam. White muslims don't mix with Arab muslims, but white muslims have that warrior spirit. Look up the Bosnian war. White Islam will take humanity to the stars.

>Most Muslims just don't worry about all the bloodier verses

You have to know how they work.

Take 1 Muslim from, let's say, Egypt.
Bring him in 50s UK.
He's perfectly happy to leave without Islam rules. Can drink, fuck outside marriage, even try ham.

Bring another one.
They start to look each other. Which one is a better Muslim than the other.

Bring thousand.

Bring millions.

They all follow bloodier verses, because all of them watch each other. If one doesn't follow, he dies.

Islam is a jail built brick per brick by its own followers.

Don't know if I'm clear anyway.

Don't forget the Sunna senpai. It's fucking canon

obviously words in themselves have no meaning before receiving an interpretation, but ask yourself, what are the world's predominant and healthy (stable or expanding) interpretations of christian scripture, compared to the relevant interpretations of islamic scripture? look beyond the verses and diagnose the syndrome.

As I said, Islam will be tamed by white people. Accept it, throw out all that garbage about no sex, no alcohol, women becoming walking trash bags, arrest anybody who tries to uphold those bullshit rules.

I think the situation is more that, even if they disagree with the fundamentalists, the enemy of my enemy is my friend mentality with Muslims. They do not often trust the nations they immigrate into although they try to peacefully coexist with them

Mmmh... Most of Muslims worldwide are illiterate. They don't care about words, the prefer swords.
Even, koran is quite difficult to read/interpret.

who's this: Martin Luther
islam can't be reformed.

The biggest key word there is integrate. Why do they cling on to barbaric ways when they are surrounded with civilisation.

>claiming all muslim countries are 3rd world shit holes
>proven wrong
>but, but, but - OIL!!!11!

wew lad

Not even a muslim bro, I'm a deist. I just get annoyed when stupid people make claims about any book that they haven't bothered to read.

You're no better than fundamentalist Christians who claim that Harry Potter contains real witchcraft and satanic spells - you're just coming from a secular angle, instead of a religious one.

I would be shocked if it doesn't but I haven't read it. I feel like I should give it a read just to further blow liberals the fuck out when they call Islam the religion of peace. Would this be a waste of time or not? Also I'm aware that the haddiths are very violent but I'm more interested in the quran.

By the way, here's a list of all the muslim countries with a higher GDP per capita than Canada

>Qatar
>Kuwait
>UAE
>Saudi Arabia
>Bahrain

nah its fine lads dont worry

Oh, and I forgot Singapore, too. They also have a higher standard of living than Canada.

>christians
>leviticus
>deutoronomy
>I'm 12 and what's the old testament?
Unless you're talking about jews those are a moot point.

totally fine lads

come on lads islam is good.

lads its ok

lads its all good islam is just like Christianity

I recommend it. I decided to give it a read, mainly because islam has become so culturally and politically relevant during the past 20-ish years, and I wanted to make my sure my opinions about it were well-informed.

It's funny how most people who lean to the right complain about liberal echo-chambers, and then base their entire opinion of the world's second largest religion on the popular mode of thought in conservative echo-chambers. The hypocrisy is amazing.

I've thought about this too. If we just take it up and make it ours, their whole plan fails and we get our balls back.

All muslim terrorists start out as moderates, then they read the qu'ran fully.

honestly lads why would you question islam

The Quran was written by the most perfect man who was speaking directly with God. There is no room for interpretation.

The Bible was written by a lot of different people who were just normal humans over the course of hundreds/thousands of years so there is quite a bit of wiggle room for interpretation. Sign of the times etc.

The Quran and the Bible are not comparable.

Fuck off shitskin shill.

Also go reread the Acts of the Apostles. Christians aren't compelled to abide by most Jewish law.

(The debate basically revolved around gentile Christians saying "you want me to do WHAT to my penis?" When they found out about circumcision)

Christianity is 700 years older and has had more time to modernize.

Islam is the only religion in the world that claims to be the last and final one. Many muslims seem determined to prove this.

Around 70% of British muslims believed the danish cartoonished deserved to be punished for drawing Muhammad. Yes, British muslims.

The Quran is arguably 'worse' than the Bible, but the Hadith undeniably is.

Christianity also shouldn't be off the hook either. Both it and Islam are ripped off Judaism anyway.

100 years ago, many of us condemning Islam now would be condemning Christianity instead for its open alliance with fascism. Islam, however, currently has the most aggressive and dangerous followers.

I could keep going

man i believe islam is the world order religion, but what are zionist jews going to do, maybe it's the next religion for the mases

muslims only care about bumming boys

>loving thy neighbor.
no it says kill your neighbour if they are goat fuckers

this is real islam

mate those that went about their business and didn't interfer with life probably would be left alone like the chinese, sikhs and jews that are in Britain but these are Paki muslims and PAKIS are half the problem it's just convenient that they are also terrorist scum too.
Their driving standards are fucking appauling like I just watched some pakilass over rev a pugeot 108 while reverse parking in a space a bus could drive straight forward into, not to mention lack of insurance and under serviced vehicles the day our lass passed her second driving test some paki had driven to the exam centre with only two minors in the car. The minors were left to entertain themselves in the test centre while pakilass took her test. Needles to say the inbred fucktard failed yet she still drove home.
They think they are above UK law as Muslims are only required to follow sharia law.

They are cunts come to Bradford and I'll show you. Scruffy shithole ghettos that they make worse every year with over building, their unkempt gardens shitty falling apart cars (or the opposite BMW/Porche outside shanty house) and litter. tehir businesses pretty much consist of takeaways, second hand shops, Hajj&Umra travel, cashforcrash I mean accident management and curry restaraunts. In my experience of buying weed they have the shittest quality (like everything pakis don't understand quality they only understand cheap) and crappest weights and will try to scam you at every point all the while keeping you waiting on street corners in shady areas for upto an hour all the while telling you 'yeah 10 mins mate'. I could go on but look at Bradford/Burnley/Nelson/Rochdale these are all examples of how muslims are ruiing our societies. KICK THEM THE FUCK OUT NOW

They are trash and terrorist trash to boot.

Bradford is one of lowest IQ cos of these inbred fuckpigs
Bradford is capital of cash4crash cos of these pedoworshippers
Bradford is capital of repreated systematic gang rape of underage girls because of these cunts
Bradford is cheapest city to live in because the lowlife lower neighborhood tone
Bradford is captial of dogfighting because of these gambling soulles cunts
BRADFORD IS A CITY I LIVE IN AND WANT NUKED TO SAVE YOU ALL

what translaton do you recommened ? Most apostates are Muslims that understand the arabic the recite

youtube.com/watch?v=6Jdv8kdhy4I