AMERICANS, GET IN HEREW

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Why do you hate us? Don't say it's the fucking shills because it's not. Why are you talking to us like you are? No other country is being anywhere near as spiteful as you are

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHFl7rlHyNA
youtube.com/watch?v=a4UFmi-gDVk
liveleak.com/view?i=50e_1481413365
liveleak.com/view?i=f68_1473504007
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE HATE YOU DAD! You always like Canada more!

Fuck off I'm serious

You have wicked hearts.

Can't blame em to be honest. This country is utter dogshit yet all we do is fellate ourselves over stuff that's either centuries in the past or pretend that Brexit will magically stop the Paki influx.
>muh pub
>muh empire
>muh lads
>muh brit bants
Entire country needs nuking like Sweden needs dicking.

oh here we go

just fucking nuke us

the Anglo sphere loves each other...

Fuck off, Canada, go die in a fire.

Look at this guy's other post. He's literally a paki

You just fucking die in a fire

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY

OMG LOOK AT THESE PICTURES!! WHY AREN;T YOU DOING SOMETHING?
OUR COUNTRY IS COMPLETELY FINE BTW

WOW YOUR COUNTRY IS FINISHED

Lmao get out then you stupid fucking cuck. Slit your wrists then, I have much to be proud of.

Honestly, I was posting for the banter but all the asshurt replies fed me. It's amazing how fragile the English ego is.

What are you fucking talking about?
FUCK YOU, I LIKE YOU.
You and me are the greatest of countries to have ever existed.

I think we're just not keen on spilling American blood to help you out of your impending muslim jam. Of course we will always rush to defend you, but we'd rather drink some beer and just chill.

They're fucking delusional about the state of their own country. The dissonance is fucking astounding as we have already officially reached a brown majority in our 0-18 demographic.

Americans are seriously fucking retarded. And you can see the 50% shitskin population reflected in the opinions of the American posters here.

Hola amigo, como estas hoy señor?

we wuz kangz, literally?

Tried to take our guns

If you want to be proud of a collapsing shithole then feel free. Realistically, this is a fucking hellhole with a shitty economy, a fucked up culture that's completely empty and hollow, and everyone's so busy wanking themselves off because there'll be less Romanians coming over that they ignore how the Pakis are still swarming over easily because muh commonwealth laws.

But hey, never mind that.
>Muh stiff upper lip
>Keep calm and carry on XD

No surprise he's praising this

>Hola amigo, como estas hoy señor?
Lo estoy haciendo bien, amigo mío. Estoy cocinando una hamburguesa grande para el almuerzo.

Americans are spiteful towards every flag on this board, they have zero manners

yes yes, fight amongst yourselves, silly goyim. now accept some refugees, they will help you enrich your culture

you went full 1984 over some spilled tea

I hope you get beheaded you pathetic pussified cunt. Shame of this country, so weak.

We lost all respect for you after Rotherham. The fact that you aren't already killing leftists and Muslims in the streets proves you are a broken people.

>
>
HERE IS YOUR ANSWER
>
>
HERE IS YOUR ANSWER
>
>
HERE IS YOUR ANSWER
>
>
HERE IS YOUR ANSWER
>
>
HERE IS YOUR ANSWER
>
>
HERE IS YOUR ANSWER
>
>
HERE IS YOUR ANSWER
>
>
HERE IS YOUR ANSWER
>
>
HERE IS YOUR ANSWER
>
>
HERE IS YOUR ANSWER
>
>

YOU caused this with your fucking hive

You can fuck off too. This entire fucking shit is your fault for pushing globalisation and demanding that your mutt of a country should be replicated across the globe.

Just the brainwashed leftists hate you. The rest of us fucking love to guys.

Americans are too caught up in their state brainwashed civic nationalism to realise that they are the most cucked country by far with demographics that Europe won't see for another 30 years.

Woah woah woah based friend. I wouldn't dream of insulting you guys (except maybe some liberal politicians but cmon now). What do you mean why do you hate us? Any links?

The majority of Americans are cool with any decent country, but there are always gonna be those fags that say "hurr imperialism is terrorism america britain evil hurr oppression of freedom to kill hurr"

your brain has truly been warped by this site. legit mental retardation

Well I was born and raised in Letterkenny so that may be a factor

Excelente, buen día.

Buen día para ti también.

people try to replicate the best, i guess

it used to be britain, now the US

Ignore faggotry and take heart, what I hate are the traitors opening up their buttholes to saracens

Stop Leaking Pictures that are helping the Terrorists evade capture!

Imagine it's 100 years ago, and it was revealed that labor party officials I am Englsh gowned and abetted the rape of over 1400 girls by foreign men. What would have happened? What would the reaction have been? Do you really think there would have been no violent retaliation?

Compare who you are as a people to who you once were. Do not on really think we can still respect you given how far you've sunk?

ok

Gracias.

You know how many mosque attacks have happened right? Stop looking at autistic Sup Forums '''''''''''banter''''''' for info.

"Mosque attacks", whopping do. Show me bodies.

>What the fuck is wrong with you?

>Why do you hate us? Don't say it's the fucking shills because it's not. Why are you talking to us like you are? No other country is being anywhere near as spiteful as you are

It's because we love you.

>You and me are the greatest of countries to have ever existed.
>You and me

>when a guy from a 3rd world foreign country knows better english than you do.......

>implying that happens in your country
muslims get beat up on the streets

Links? Proof? Leftist sympathy propaganda no applicable.

You wouldn't cast the first stone, so don't act like a hardass.

I've seen it myself.

The media may refuse to cover it, but in the US minorities who commit violent crimes against whites get tracked down by the cops and locked up for long periods. The police don't support leftists covering up and enable mass rapes.

Hey faggot I realized I just came here to talk about Seth and I clicked into your slide thread, I'm pretty upset

I lost some respect when you obediently turned in your guns, but I will admit that it stems from a fear that Americans might do the same.
Hopefully we'll never find out.

wasnt a british soldier hacked to death and beheaded by a muslim while the rest of the 'proud brits' just stood by and watched?

I don't look down on you. I simply feel sad for you. You're living in a nation with a fully illegitimate government that not even it's allies respect anymore. It's a group of people at this point where all they do is enrich themselves on foreign money and slowly see how much oppression the population will put up with.

Worse yet is how resilient and patient you all are. You guys have such a rich culture of it. The stiff upper lip culture. And that's exactly why even when the government strips nearly every bit of freedom from you along with the open floodgates to your country and yet you guys do nothing.

But the worst thing of all? As much as we laugh at the Swedes for their country they overall as a country are blissfully ignorant and politically retarded. You guys on the other hand more or less know it's all gone tits up and are angry, but that British culture of resilience keeps you guys withstanding every blow the government deals you.

I just want to see you guys get angry and passionate enough to start fighting back.

a u t i s m
so glad i filtered american posts

>You're living in a nation with a fully illegitimate government that not even it's allies respect anymore. It's a group of people at this point where all they do is enrich themselves on foreign money and slowly see how much oppression the population will put up with.

they're not the only ones

>implying that massive mosque attacks and ''hate'' crimes didnt happen then

The reason is actually simple. Europe is an elderly home full of whiny fossils. You people have been looking down on us for years, don't try to deny it. All any of you ever do is snivel about your healthcare and your gay centralized economies like it's something to boast about, you only suddenly become friendly when you perceive us as potentially useful. We might be assholes to everybody but Americas are at least consistent, we could not match your duplicitous nature if we had a hundred years and a handbook.

We hate you because you DESERVE hatred. You're everything that honest people should hate: Short-sighted culture-dead atheists who have fought as long and as hard as possible to destroy your own race and civilization. History will not even remember you, because the only people who would write it will be 70 IQ sandshitters from Pakistan.

Our working class like fucking with them, but middle class and up are cucked like you wouldn't believe.
youtube.com/watch?v=HHFl7rlHyNA

The irony of our situation is not lost on me, but this is a britbong friend thread. He wanted serious so he got it.

Slide thread. Fuck off.

I havent said anything about Britain recently

Prove your claim. I've never heard of a Brit even so much as look at a Muslim in the wrong way. Yet there are constantly stories of Muslims beating up British "men" and fucking British women.

>says the European diaspora

The average Anglo loves America, you fool. Have you even been here or have you just been watching Jon Oliver?

youtube.com/watch?v=a4UFmi-gDVk
To give a few filmed examples.

Why haven't you moved here yet? Its almost over. Consolidating on ample US soil seems strategically sound. You'll learn to love barbecue and guns.

true

US consensus is funny though that you don't have to actually be "honest" about race. You could be 1% black but still claim African American.

I have Spanish European heritage, I'm White, anyone would describe me as white, but because I have a Spanish last name I can claim Hispanic and somehow that makes me a Latino even though I have no Native blood.

I've gotten a scholarship back in the day even. I consider this all a different form of reconquista

liveleak.com/view?i=50e_1481413365
liveleak.com/view?i=f68_1473504007
I've bullied and tormented muslims in school myself. I'll come for you too, Ahmad.

why are yank posts so cringeworthy

and why are you always referring to other countries as "you guys" etc when we are all just sat in our mothers basements arguing on an anonymous imageboard anyway, as if these things are so black and white and anyone here had anything to do with any historical events in any capacity

Also we typically more often overreact to outrageous government such as gun laws. There may be a few urban shitholes that get enough democrats to pass such measures but they are generally islands in an ocean.

The other difference is that our allies do respect us. They more or less have to due to the US's position. They may not LIKE us but they do respect us.

We'll, it's a good sign, but it's far from enough.

I don't hate you, old England. I just pity you for succumbing willingly to a police state.
>CCTV
>Facial recognition government database
>No guns allowed
>No knives allowed
>New government controlled internet
>Hate speech laws
Get a grip, will ya? Fix your government.
Or grow a pair and move to New England.

No, I will never move to America or anywhere because I'm not a coward.

you should see what we do to rest of muslim-majority countries.

>beating up

jesus... this is what you guys think beating someone up is

you really will get conquered by them

>Bike Wheel
>Police responds without getting the joke

This is real?

I didn't care about brits until i started talking to them on here
You're easily the most arrogant and bullheaded brand of Europeans
You're more smug than the Dutch, which is quite an achievement

t. Tyrone

shame that they cry about it then lmao. sure sounds conquerous

They're all sensationalist titles posted by pakis online probably.
It's still an indication of attitudes towards them though.
How many niggers have you shot? How many Mexicans?
We're all fucked. Stop acting like you have your niggers under the whip because you don't.

That mentality lost Germany WW2. Make no mistake, this is another world war, just a different sort of post nuclear warfare.

shouldnt you be busy minimizing the brutal murder of 22 little girls, and preparing your bong anus for khalid's cock?

I'd like to move to America. Not particularly because of the state of the UK, but so I can eat BBQ, shoot guns and impregnate your women.

Growing up in the US, any other country is literally the "other". Growing up in the sole super power really does make you feel at the center of it all. USA is a very uniquely structured society as well, hasn't been reciprocated anywhere else aside from Australia to an extent unless you consider Canada as well.

>I just pity you for succumbing willingly to a police state.

what do you mean by this exactly? explain the thought process

you all love to spout these empty platitudes and say shit like "rise up! fight back!" and it all means absolutely nothing

Remember how skinny the legs on that brit who climbed the hwndu building. No wonder they want ahmed instead of wimpy fa boys

Would you have engaged him in mortal combat armed with a briefcase?

I would find that offensive if I wasn't welsh.