23andMe ANCESTRY THREAD

How white are you Sup Forums? I'm pretty happy with my results.

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2015/10/familial-dna-evidence-turns-innocent-people-into-crime-suspects/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>paying to give your literal genetic code to a company
U dun goofed now boi

Never reply to these threads

What difference does it make? Are they going to clone me?

Quit your autism lad, it's interesting to find out our ancestry.

I don't know but in the fine print you gave away all rights and usage of it.
f

Ah well. At least I found out I'm a white man, some of my Italian family are quite swarthy but I've not one drop of wog blood.

haha yeah it's so interesting that we have these threads constantly, almost as if someone were collecting demographic information of this website haha
nobody would ever datamine this place over the course of more than a year via a concerted spamming effort of 23&me (private company) threads

I'm not collecting any data but even if I were what difference would it make? The pic I posted is my results.

No more replies, sage/hide ALL 23&me threads.

never give them information, not one piece is okay

Thanks for your input Jamal.

Yeah nah plus people have sent off 3 of the same test and gotten different results. Cheers you dumb cunt.

Aryan reporting in.

Nice one Ragnar.

>Finnish
>Aryan

can someone inform me more on Caucasus DNA? are they considered white?

There might be slight differences between results, there is a margin of error but my test was spot on. How could they know my paternal and maternal lines?

Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan and sheit mate. Borderline white.

>North Africa

Ruh roh.

Here's mine.

No, but it probably isn't even from there - Ancestry DNA is shite.

nice, I might not be 100% but at least I'm pretty close.

I was a bit surprised I didn't have even a drop of Scandi blood. My ancestors must have stood firm against the heathens.

is 23andme better? I only did ancestry because they were having a sale during Christmas

I did both, they came out slightly differently - I asked why, and they stated that they use different methods to classify ethnicity, etc.

>there is a margin of error but my test was spot on
But how can you be so absolutely sure of it if you know there is a margin of error. Why would you knowingly pay for a test that is not exact and consistent.
Something doesn't quite add up.

It's called margin of error dumbass lol

yeah maybe one day i'll do 23andme. I'm not real worried about it

wired.com/2015/10/familial-dna-evidence-turns-innocent-people-into-crime-suspects/

mine had margin of error too

It openly states there is a small margin of error, you can't expect 100% accuracy. I know for a fact my results are accurate though.

>tl;dr

No its not you tard. You are buying into a scam to collect and categorize a wide slew of people's most exact and specific makeup. There is virtually no benefit from taking one of these tests.
See

You really ought to read that link. Because you and your family are now categorized and searchable by law enforcement and will be suspected of crimes if the dna at the scene matches roughly the public record put out by these companies. The test will only hurt you in the future.

Millions of people have taken these tests from all sorts of countries. What you're saying is infeasible.

That just means they have millions of people to look through and a much larger sample base. Its not infeasible in the slightest because computers search through the records. You sound more and more like a 23 and me shill with every post.

Do bong police have access to these records?

OP is
37% british lol
7.3% unwashed cheese pits
10.3% master race
25.2% pizza-nigger
11.6% allah akbar

>there's a 44% chance I'm replying to a coloured.

Here's a (you) anyway

>25% Italian

consider suicide, shitskin

Hello, Muhammed

>.2% middle eastern
>.1% east asian
welp looks like it's into the gas chamber for you

Lad, sterilise ye self.

True ETERNAL
ANGLO coming through

> le 56% face

greetings, potato nigger

100% is that even possible?

>Disdain for plebs

We wuz Romans m8 while you were prancing about in mud huts.

Yakuts are based. I wonder if your ancestor was a male or female.