Medical marijuana is already legal in 29 states and recreationally legal in 8 states

Medical marijuana is already legal in 29 states and recreationally legal in 8 states
Why doesn't Donald just speed up the process and make it 50 by the end of his term in office

>that picture
well Im glad they finally admit it. now can they admit that importing africans is even worse than having more red necks?

i wouldnt mind weed being legal but the idea of pissing off little shits like you is too great so ill vote against it everytime

Has Canada legalized yet? I remember they were supposed to do it by mid April but hadn't. It's just become a bait issue like immigration reform, it's too politically valuable to give up.

Weed is proven to have socially destructive effects on white people, much more so than in arabs/Africans.

White people cannot tolerate weed, in the same way that native Americans cannot tolerate alcohol.

Actually marijuana is illegal in all 50 states :^)

Only 70-IQ commies smoke this shit.

That's not his job nor is it his place to tell states what to do. He will decriminalize it at the Federal level, but it will still be up to the states to remove their own penalties for it.

I've never been happier to only be 3/4 white.

Thanks, it usually sucks.

The issue with legalizing weed is that proponents of legalization are mostly the "dude it's just medicine lol" types. The only argument that will win over someone that's hardline against it is money. Why the fuck isn't there a campaign just showing the raw numbers to people??? Colorado had so much weed money it had to return money to state citizens. Dispensaries employ thousands of people, not to mention grow ops. Just start talking about the billions of dollars and thousands (millions?) of jobs at stake and see who starts listening.

>Low IQ = Racism, Conservativism
>Average IQ = Tolerance, Leftism, Marxism
>High IQ = Racism, Conservativism

Hm, really makes you think

from what i can see of it, that map makes me think that the more whites your state has the higher the IQ is

Once weed dude man got elected all the medical marijuana dispensaries in vanncouver just started openly selling to anyone. The police were in a tough spot because its technically illegal but everyone is acting like its legal and a lot thinking it is legal, so now the police dont give a fuck about busting people for weed. I got stopped at a dui check and had a few grams of weed visible in my car, but i was sober so i didnt even get a warning or have it taken away. Still occasional busts for huge grow ops in rural areas where cops are bored

>racism is high and iq is low in states with substantial black population

>hiding the fact that California's IQ is low as fuck too

Potheads are responsible for everything wrong with millenials

news flash: states with the most niggers perform the worst on IQ tests

But...

Gas the kikes. Smoke some weed. Race war after that.

Yeah but IQ is racist and also culturally biased so it's pretty much useless as a standard

Except when we're talking about conservatives ofcourse then these fucking low IQ retards need to fuck off.

Does this smuggie exist yet or am i gonna have to make it?

he probably believes in freedom of choice and letting the people in those states decide for themselves

Kiss my rebel dick...
Been smoking virtually everyday for 40 years..
Own business, married, 6 kids, make a comfy 6 figures a year after taxes.

Before that I did commercial satellite systems and set up LANS for Smith Barney, Ford, H&R Block... did an uplink for Bill and Hillary from Boca Resort in the 90's.

Never been in trouble.

You act so fucking know it all, and you just falling for the memes the FDA started long ago.

Don't the most racist states also have thr most basketball Americans?

BECAUSE STATES RIGHTS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

One of the great things about the US is states rights, the idea that you can move to another state that fits you better. The idea that you can go to Florida if you want the Homestead Exemption. The idea that you can move to California if you want to be a libcuck.

FUCK YOU DIRTY DESTROYERS OF THE STATES

OP genocide when?

because that's not how it works.

Trump could only remove marijuana from being a federal offense. Even then, it would require either a law from congress, or it would require the drug enforcement agency to reclassify marijuana as a non schedule 1 drug.

After that, each state would need to rewrite its laws to allow for recreational marijuana use.

Well the big tobacco did not jump on the vape or marijuana bandwagon. this is another cut into their shrinking profits. if they ever do get their agriculture base in line you will suddenly see legalized weed everywhere. and the gov taxes are a big factor too.

The Known Ferengi Rules of Acquisition
>Rule 42. Only negotiate when you are certain to profit.

There we go

Where do I get one of these?

>Freedom of choice to choose whether or not you have freedom of choice
Really activated my almonds

notice how the racist hillbilly photo is covering California, the only Latino majority state

We didn't bring them over. Democrats bought them from Kangz and we just freed them and tried to send them back but

>ima get mine from the white man

>Study suggests most negroid states have lowest IQ

Why don't you just leave it to the states, asswipe.

Honestly, I would love to see Trump legalize weed just to watch the mental gymnastics liberals would go through
>WEED IS RACIST NOW, FUCK DRUMPF!
>W-We didn't even want it legal!
He could kill stoner culture in America with a stroke of the pen.

Former Trump supporter here. You're telling me I can't smoke pot? Wtf Im a democrat now

>Why the fuck isn't there a campaign just showing the raw numbers to people??? Colorado had so much weed money it had to return money to state citizens.
There is but people like Jeff "drug cold war" Sessions aren't going to listen to the money argument. The Drug Warriors are fundamentally against legalization because drugs are illegal, the Bible says so. The fact that Colorado balances their state budget on weed taxes is lost on them.

like how he is blocking California

>require the drug enforcement agency to reclassify marijuana as a non schedule 1 drug.
One Executive Order and it's done. That and stuff some used underwear in Jeff Sessions' mouth to shut him up.

no big surprise that the states with the most racism have the most other races

R A R E
A
R
E

BAHAHAHAHGAHAHAHA
you're all going to jail

Based Jeff Sessions.

Snowflakes >>>/Reddit/
>muh pot
>muh being lazy degens

Our budget is balanced because of TABOR, which the liberals hate. Weed taxes go to other shit and making the government bigger.

Libertarian fag

Don't those states also have huge black populations?

because he has more important things to worry about, like keeping his campaign promises and staying at least 1 step ahead of the corrupt and incompetent democrats who, like sylvester the cat, destructively bumble their way into his home before being beaten into a daze by an angry old woman.

>other shit and making the government bigger.
Like roads and school budgets. imokwiththis.jpg

N E W
E
W

aren't you a champ at the (board) game of life

>most racist states have lowest IQ
Gee, I wonder why... Could it have anything to do with people becoming racist because they have to live next to retarded niggers?

>States with the most niggers have the lowest IQ and the highest racism
>Backwater states with the most Whites have the highest IQ and the least racism
Really got my noggin joggin'