What does Sup Forums think about their based Trump denying climate change?

What does Sup Forums think about their based Trump denying climate change?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6d8yao/bonnie_levin_cvp_of_pharmacy_in_the_hospital_seth/
rsc.org/images/Arrhenius1896_tcm18-173546.pdf
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/qj.49706427503/abstract
youtube.com/watch?v=pPRd5GT0v0I
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/false-cause
science.sciencemag.org/content/339/6123/1060
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/Tyndall/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's right. Climate change is a conspiracy without evidence.

Who is Bonnie Levin? reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6d8yao/bonnie_levin_cvp_of_pharmacy_in_the_hospital_seth/

He denies global warming caused by man. Which is a correct assumption. Climate change is real, but likely a cyclical natural event. Basically, winter is coming.

anthropogenic climate change is a conspiracy. the climate is in fact changing, but it always has been and always will

Anything you're not allowed to question is most likely a load of shit, he's right.

It is a conspiracy of large corporations.

PAY

>we can't accurately predict weather in a two-week frame but trust us on this 100 year climate change prediction

So why is correlation between CO2 and temperature rise so evident?

In canada give that the maximum projected sea level elevation is 60m, only lowland Quebec and Vancouver are at any risk, and it'll open up the northwest passage making us the global center of trade.

global warming when leafbros?

>not knowing the difference between weather and climate

>Muh Left!
>Muh Science!
>Muh beliefs

Nice bait mate, but I know you really know that anthropocentric climate change isn't really a thingy. You just want us to post about how its not a thing.

correlation = causation now does it

also, nice ID

No trolling, I am just genuinely curious as to what you guys think about it.

I think anyone who voted for trump for reasons other than a last ditch effort to prevent white demographic replacement is of low iq. They were memed into voting for trump. All that god emperor bullshit was just bullshit. We all knew trump was a half retarded joke of a candidate, but we were desperate to stop our replacement. The memes were just for fun, but the normies actually believed them and wound up voting for him, something we never thought possible when the memes began. So what we have now are the people who had good reason to vote for trump being disappointed that things are not moving in the direction they had hoped and the people who were memed into voting for trump defending his every action because they are retards who are unable to realize, or unable to accept, that they were duped into voting for a dope.

I honestly don't know what to think about climate change after that new Bill Nye show. It really made me think.

Sure, like you don't already know. I'm sure there are plenty of rumors on reddit about how 4chin acts. Fuck you lefty.

feels good. climate change is a lie.

climate change doesn't mean it will be hot all the time, common sense would say it is not good for our planet to constantly be pumping poison into it, whether it's car exhaust or the plastic junk filling the ocean

No such thing as AGW

get real swede

so why is the correlation between organic food and the rise of autists so evident?

what if there is a clear, explainable, measurable causal mechanism between the two?

Low IQ is the main issue

because rising temperature causes a rise in co2

Bumb

A FUCKING JEW RAT

lets see it then

I believe I own 3 trucks and don't give a flying fuck if faggots in California/ Florida eventually drown. Gonna be sunny and 75 here in the mountains. If the earth turns up into mars, TOPKEK get rekt envirofags

Curious for more opinions.

what if you killed yourself?

He just showed it to you, dumb fuck

m8 I can measure how many dicks you take in the ass and graph it over time and then take the amount of strudels you eat over time and paste them over each other, doesn't mean shit if you can't accurately define all variables( which you can't)

shill harder, also your graph is on a time scale tinier than my dick

ITT thread dumb faggots who don't know basic meteorology

we should be doing more to accelerate climate change.
>flood dirty cities along coasts
>solve overpopulation
>more ocean and water for plants and animals to enjoy
overall i support climate change for the sake of the earth and its inhabitants. amen.

If your s younger person relace the words "reaction videos" with "climate change" and "fine bros" with "politically connected c02 street exchange kikes".

Then you will understand someome trying to jew themselves a piece of your power bill and how Jews are geneticly predisposed to demanding a percent of your income for doing nothing.

Same thing happened with car patents and Henry Ford. They tried to jew themselves a percent for doing nothing and when he said no they gave him the Trump treatment in the media.

A fucking amerishartet!

Ill be around in case you come up with an actual argument, m'burger. Toilet paper is in the back, help yourself sire!

gas yourself kike

>Global warming...
>Climate Change...
Choose one and I get to guess what your IQ is

no, he showed a graph that says the temperature has gone up 1 degree in 140 years, and then also shows an increase in carbon PPM in the same time period. it does not explain in anyway how the two are related

you know why all these charts start at 1880? because if they started at 1860 the data would no longer favor their conclusion

Holy shit. A swede with bants.

also you can't predict where our planet should be temperature or c02 wise

There is no control earth where humans don't exist, you trying to say we should be colder right now is like me trying to say that aliens overlords should have enslaved us by now but our edgy memes have kept them away.

you won't be around when i fucking glass your entire country you fucking slime

you're a fucking retarded religious zelot.
>UR ALL WRONG CUZ MUH BELIEF IN LEFTIST ATHIEST MORALITY!

Go die as a poor loser who begs the gubbermint for money.

The climate is changing, but it has done so in the past and it will again. We did not cause a iceage, yet it still happened.

Sure we might speed it up. But it will change, with or without us.

Now if we dumped trash across the entire globe so every square meter was filled with toxic shit, and filled the ocean with enough toxin to kill every single fish in it. Then we could start wondering. But as it is today, we are not even close to making such an impact.

It is not wrong to recycle and such things. But it does not need to be done on the insane scale that you globalists fucks want.

TL;DR You're exaggerating the climate effects, and you are denying that the climate has changed in weird ways before WITHOUT us being a part of it.

Svante Arrhenius calculated it first in 1896
rsc.org/images/Arrhenius1896_tcm18-173546.pdf
Guy Stewart Callendar expanded on it in 1932
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/qj.49706427503/abstract

what CO2, like other greenhouse gases does is absorb the long-wave thermal radiation that is reflect off of Earth's surface. This "forcing" causes a temporary change in the energy budget of the planet (there is more energy going into the system than out of it), which goes on until the climate equilibrates at a higher average temperature

you're a fucking homosexual. get aids and die you fucking tranny faggot.

enormous amounts of science to show exactly how the two are related.

try harder next time

learn to science

It literally shows an exact correlation between the two. C02 absorbs infrared waves and that causes heat.
>Fucking magic
Bonus: youtube.com/watch?v=pPRd5GT0v0I

it's more than just a sea level rise, this will affect our food chain and quality of air people breath, I'm not interested in the politics or debate but the reality is our over 100 years of industrialization will have a price on our environment that will take thousands of years to recover

nigga get out

tell me how taxing the rich out of our country creates more american jobs
tell me how having diversity officers isnt a waste of tax dollars

There was more CO2 in the air and it was globally hotter than it is now when the dinosaurs were around.

MUST HAVE BEEN FROM ALL THOSE INTELLIGENT CAR DRIVING LIZARDS.

see

>1880
Go and play with yourself, Sven.

I think he is wrong, but I like that he makes Greens and liberals butthurt.

mythbusters is a tv show for children and gay men. the two hosts do gay anal sex with each other and leather fetishism.

>forestation data forever unplotted

Science is the study of ALL relevant facts. That's why "Climate Change" is a scam and NOT science.

>oops. I destroyed shills for all eternity. effortlessly.

The pope just gave him a 192 page letter about climate change. Maybe he's going to change his mind.

Big words for some one who drives a scooter to get hes wealthfare check.

Shill trope #1. I was a Trump supporter, but...

>mythbusters

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/false-cause

climate isn't real
prove me wrong

Jew bud, I have an actual argument. How can we accurately gage what our temperature should be if we can't quantify the rate of change that humans are having on the change of temperature.

Except that took hundreds of thousands of years. It only has taken us roughly 12,000 years to go from extremely low temps to fluctuating climates.

came here to post this

m.r gore was funded by mr. soros, who just bought up many cheap coal stock after mr. obongo crashed their prices

Usually cold all across my state. About 15 to 20 degrees cooler. It's in the 60s. Supposed to be around 80

OMG!!!! Let's BAN ORGANIC FOOD!!!!!! /s

thank you thank you thank you. insahallah mohamad jihad aloha snakbar and danke schoen to you too mien freund

>yourlogicalfallacyis.com/false-cause
You're actually a fucking tard and I hope you never breed

Not an argument.

So you idiots think that burning a hell lot of coal and oil that puts all that extra CO2 in the atmosphere wasn't going to do anything to the planet?

Nigga this shit already happened and killed 90% of the living things. We are doing it again just slower.

m8, correlation is a direct link between TWO independently measured variables.

How can you say there is correlation if there are literally millions of variables that affect climate change.

Also mythbusters are hollywood and cO2 inside a bottle is different from cO2 in an open system, l2Entropy

I already had an argument and you acted like it didn't exist

your talking about a difference in the earth from millions of years ago, could you imagine what the planet would look like after a million years of unrestrained pollution?

just look at these ugly, bland, smog filled cities, is this really the best humanity can do for itself?
we can make any reality we want but most people are so self absorbed and switched off that they are useless

you won't be so uppity when we flood your country with niggers and force you to integrate with australopithecus africanus. passover just got a whole lot more diversified.

science.sciencemag.org/content/339/6123/1060
Because it is a minor greenhouse gas that's so weak that it lags temperature increase by hundreds of years

Feels good.

>Implying anyone likes winter

KEK tl:can't read. Republicans say climate change is fake so it is. Only fags love the environment anyway

Graph has been proven fake

The last arrow is what we have on record from cO2 data, (ice core drilling)

more variables for you

You're right. But consider the fact that CO2 has spectral emissions of IR wavelength. When excited, it either excites neighboring molecules, releases the EM radiation back into space, or else sends it back down to Earth. The latter is the most likely, since the first stores the excitatory energy with the atmosphere. The greenhouse effect is mostly due to atmospheric water vapor, though CO2 has similar IR emissions.

Listen, I know this whole thread is just bait for people like me. You'll respond with something like: my science is wrong or I'm a kike or some shit like that. But Sup Forums is actually an echochamber. You can't separate the smart from the crazy.

>1.25 million years is an accurate sample size from 4 billion

well CO2 is definitely IR active and we certainly are releasing it during combustion
it's not existential - the planet can certainly handle it, but the poorer countries might have some trouble and it'll strain food production
some places will benefit immediately, arid band adjacent places will be destabilized
over the long term, like centuries, perhaps a net benefit? Hard to say

>Sup Forums
>their
Go away

>cO2 inside a bottle is different from cO2 in an open system,

delusional faggot not knowing how to science in 2017

ok but look at ch4 and cO2 spiking and temperature is fluctuating within 1 degree

"murr direct correlation"

>Doesn't know how averages work
I'm not going to entertain you anymore

The incalculable amount of variables which factor into climate are impossible for us to comprehend much less measure, disseminate and discern each influence with every other corresponding variable affected. It is closer to chaos than picking out a handful of environmental flags and stating such a blanket explanation as fact.

Even the simplest of processes become near chaotic when examined in ever increasingly smaller scale much less planetary. Improvements in data collection with disregard to localized environmental and topographic variables (changed or underreported), coupled with the sheer amount of data collected for comparison antiquates previous data in scope and methodology.

Climatology is political party, which explains the wildly unreasonable reaction to qualified dissension in peer review, refusal of data sharing and dismissal of the need for reproduction when errors and falsifications are present. If it had remained in the scientific realm, it would still be called Meteorology. That every climatologist concurs, what they were taught and are now teaching is fact, means nothing. Experimenter bias can be attributed to much more than a salary in the prestige of fronting humanity saving research in our dire final hour, receiving awards and accolades and earning a prominent place in the regulatory behemoth established to counter the contrived results before they show no fruition. It might just focus data gathering at predetermined locations of concentrated production of the conformational data required.

>not believing Nibiru altered its course from Dec 21, 2012 to thousands of years later in order to hone their meme skills in order to communicate with their former slaves
Wow. How bluepilled.

it's called thermal inertia
the temperature change that results from a GHG forcing isn't instantaneous in time, there's even a mathematical function that quantifies this fact (it's called the "transient climate response function")

Even though there's actual empirical evidence proving that carbon dioxide raises atmospheric temperature

really boils your oil companies

earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/Tyndall/