Dr.Pepe Peterson has kek'd in

Take a seat lay back and tell the doctor your problems..

I descended into the belly of the whale but I accidentally killed my father and saved the dragon. What do?

you think you have problems....

sell the dragon or lease it's use. you can do more with the money.

That is the most retarded image i've ever seen in the past 57 quintillion nanoseconds.

I prescribe adopting the dragon and raising him as your son as your father would you ascending to the top of all possible dominance hierarchies.

Sharpie in Pooper

pray my nigga.

Clean your room.

Man, imagine if we got Dr. Peterson to answer questions in a thread for a few hours? I think he'd be open to it, too.

CLEAN YOUR DRAGON

REVIVIFY YOUR ROOM

people are much more likely to do a reddit ama which won't damage their reputation, which he did

fucking retards should stop doing that faggot bullshit. I literally didn't even lay eyes on Trump's AMA. Any time you resign yourself to that fucking shithole, you become a safe kike slave playing reddit gold fag games.

I think less of you if you've ever seen or heard of reddit.

option A: have hit pieces written about your "opening up to a racist anti-semitic white nationalist forum for hate and bigotry"
option B: answer a few questions on reddit to connect with your audience, while a double-digit number of spergs cry about it

Any sane person would go with B

i kno not of what you say but it oat to make everyones opinion of you low..

Who would anyone know it's really you on Sup Forums? you're a fucking dumb stupid nigger fag.

not joking.

Reddit thread
Sage

>have hit pieces written about you
Good thing Mr. Peterson BRAVELY avoided that by posting on reddit, now he can live in a country where it's illegal to mess up your pronouns.

At least he's not a bigot.

Fact is anyone who bends to the kike's will and posts on reddit is a beta.

In order for anyone to take a poster seriously when they claim to be an important figure, they need proof. A trip posted on twitter or a picture. You must be really new to not know this.

And not the MEME beta. The actual fucking beta. The one who is not assertive in nature and dies.

>have your opinions contained on reddit: the most useless psyOP on the Internet
>now the world doesn't have to see them
Come to Sup Forums or not at all. I'm sick of the games and the lies.

well Dr.Jordan B Peterson could post a picture of himself with the daysnewspaper with the time and /pol written on the paper in sharpie everyone knows sharpie is the most trusted encryption...

H E R O A R C H E T Y P E

Fucking so much this. This sect of Patterson worship is some of the most reddit tier shit I've seen on Sup Forums

I've been here 14 years and I give no fucks about any of that because I'm smart. I know fucking faggots like you. Faggots like you think you can be an oldfag just cause you waste your time here. You cant. You came in 07. You'll never fit in.

>post a picture
WHAT PART OF ANONYMOUS POSTING DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
I mean that. You'll NEVER fit in.

in fact, when you get on Sup Forums you are supposed to INTENTIONALLY NOT EXPOSE YOURSELF so you don't get fucked doxed and have that shit follow you around/.

PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY.

Mr. Peterson is smart, is he not? He knows what plausible deniability is.

>posts on reddit
I guess not.

Let's go back to the original question.
>Man, imagine if we got Dr. Peterson to answer questions in a thread for a few hours?
What would be the point of anyone coming here and claiming to be a public figure like Peterson without proof? Are you dumb enough to believe everything you read?
>I've been here for 14 years
Hard to believe you found Sup Forums when you were still in diapers. The way you type makes you sound about 12.

>What would be the point of anyone coming here and claiming to be a public figure like Peterson without proof?
FBI user did it. (not a beta redditor like peterson/Trump)

falls for most basic of trolls....makes me cum....
i then wake up an realize u prolly jus trolled my greenballs....buts its kay cuz i liked it.

I'm right, your thread is total fucking shit, and you don't fit in here/can't sustain a thread.

Now what? I'm the only one talking to you. You're a fucking NIGGER

yup cuz all threads go on and live happily ever after in the image board in the sky!
i take my own life in honor!

>I descended into the belly of the whale but I accidentally killed my father and saved the dragon. What do?

Said every white woman