Richmond poll over the removal of Confederate monuments

richmond.com/news/local/city-of-richmond/poll-should-richmond-remove-its-confederate-monuments/poll_70452265-9c50-587f-886e-10bcb46dd990.html

You know what to do boys.

How the fuck are we losing this shit? We were winning yesterday.

bump

when can we restart the "back to africa" movement so they can all shit on the beach in liberia and get aids

bump, fuck niggers

bump

This is racist.
Egypt needs to confront it's history of slavery.

i hate niggers

bump

I cant believe this is even a thing.

Get fucked

>le nigger loving social justice "man"
Wow, you sure Sup Forums by voting yes in that poll!

Reality is becoming one gigantic Sup Forums shitpost. We're living in one of those SJW dystopia stories that were popular a couple years ago.

Have a bump

It's mostly tumblrinas, before it took off on the wider internet the poll was going in the "no" direction despite Richmond being over half black.

Racism is bad

Checked.

Back in the '90s, this was the stuff of comedy. Check out a movie called PCU. Most of the PC shit that we hate was in it, and it was funny before it became reality. All that they did was took being PC to an absurd degree and wrote a script around that.

Lmao David spade

Bump for my fellow RVA anons.

Bump

Bump

did my part

On this date in 1864 the Battle of New Hope Church in Paulding County Georgia took place. Men from Paulding County Company A & F fought in the cemetery with only the tombstones of their forefathers to use for defensive fortification, while defending their land from an invading army. They were fighting & dying atop the graves of their fathers.
In the span of two hours, union losses were 1,665 & the CSA lost 450. The ravine used by Gen. Hooker's columns was termed The Hell Hole, as union troops were slaughtered from two sides of canon batteries.
This will never be lost on me.

did my part.

Fantastic, they still lost the war.

Look at Monty Python hilarious at the time but reality now. Makes you wonder.

DONE

I'm a northerner, so this isn't my fight. The south were losers, so if their monuments get destroyed it makes no difference to me

if you want to keep your history you need to be the ones to fight for it. Start shooting people you idiots

bump.

Niggs can't get their reparations if everyone forgets about the american civil war.

Statues and monuments however should still stay. History will remember this time when a few loud people tried to destroy historical records.