So Sup Forums how does it feel to know you've been utterly destroyed for all eternity by one brave, body-proud...

So Sup Forums how does it feel to know you've been utterly destroyed for all eternity by one brave, body-proud, strong womyn?

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2016/05/calling-for-a-nazi-social-justice-warrior-alliance/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=zc5Z87tuldY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally who?

>they defeated our leader
fuck

Well, you heard her guys. She doesn't get to exercise in peace at her Gym.

YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST WALK UP TO THE JUICE BAR AND ADD A CHIA SHOT????
MUH TRIGGERS!!!!!!

Fuck boys, pack it up. Dick Spence just got BTFO by a proud Womyn of Size at his gym. I guess it's over, that's all she wrote. Trump will be in prison and Hillary will be in the oval office by tuesday

Woman at a gym was annoying, you say?

fuck game over boys

I'm pro-discrimination by private companies so this is the nail in the coffin

What's the definition of racist again? I forget

>a fat, aging leftist cow
>woman

Not really.

Holy shit!!
Impeach FLUMPF Immediately

are you kidding me?

What a proud and courageous woman. "Confronts" a Nazi-Larper in a gym in a free western country while complaining about male privilege.

being a gains goblin is never okay

If i saw this woman on the street I would beat the shit out of her then away. Such is life in a multicultural society.

shhhhhh

YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE

THE KING OF THE ALT-RIGHT HAS BEEN SLAIN! I DECLARE MYSELF NEW KING!

> Confronted

She means "harassed," right?

I live in nowhere flyover territory, I wish someone would confront me over my beliefs.

This should be on /bant/

>tfw have man tititus
>try to lift things up and put them back down
>they are so heavy
>1/6,000,000 crooked nose carbon-dioxide precipitate approaches
>it begins to screech autistically
>I just want to lift in peace
>leave gym
>fml

jew nationalism is still okay though, right?

counter-currents.com/2016/05/calling-for-a-nazi-social-justice-warrior-alliance/

>utterly destroyed

Doesn't pay membership to use equipment fat people sweat all over.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=zc5Z87tuldY

If anyone pays attention to this thread, Richard Spencer was appointed alt-right leader by them. He's the Tariq Nasheed of our side; that discredits us. Push him to the back, get Jared Taylor in the front.

Yeah. He was minding his own biz and the kike started yelling at him. All the other people in the gym were telling her to STFU.

Jared "They Look White to Me" Taylor

this
this bitch is nuts, just look at her past. neocon jew who praises and calls for airstrikes and interventions. peace for me but not for thee. fucking rat faced kike.

>woman being annoying and getting in the way at the gym

sooooo, business as usual for her then?

HAIL TRUMP
HAIL VICTORY
HAIL OUR PEOPLE

> I yelled at my own stooge

Literally attacking a strawman.

it's hilarious that this milk fat man started going to the gym because he was being bullied by leftists online only to be kicked out

Literlly "anyone who wins an argument with a liberal."

Not even a joke any more, the journalists have actually added that to the definition just so they could apply the "racist" label to Trump.

>attack Richard Spencer
>get shot by Mossad

Was this the fridge 240 pounder who somehow had a thigh gap?