Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor

Why were eight year olds at a concert for this woman? Is this really an appropriate role model for girls?

>Why were eight year olds at a concert for this woman?
because that's the fucking goal, you mongoloid nigger.

Jews

citybongs are degenerate

How are little white girls going to become sluts if they don't see former child stars become total sluts?

Shhhhh

This shit needs to stop, but nail bombs are not the answer.

Btw, guess who is the manager of Ariana Grande?

See pic related. Notice something? Every fucking time.

She's pretty tame and into show tunes compared to other pop stars

she has a song about riding dick to soreness you fucking kike.

Not the kids fault
But yes, this is not suitable for young children.

city[any nationality]s are degenerate

Being shot with a .22 isn't as bad as being shot with a .45 but know what is even better? Not being shot at all. Just because the Overton Window has shifted doesn't mean what was degenerate in its old location isn't still degenerate today.

Obviously it's the fault of the parents. Why are they so shit when it comes to raising their kids?

It's not the children who are the problem. They were victims of poor parenting long before they were victims of Islam.

true.....since most big cities are build close to water we should speed up climate change and hope these seamonkeys all drown

>Obviously it's the fault of the parents.
>Not the kids fault
You guys are brainwashed. It is ABSOLUTELY the kids fault.

Shitty parents

the water slowly rises over decades, they're not going to stand there for 30 years waiting to drown

they are cityniggers, so yes they will

It's more about their friends telling them they need to like it and parents to let them go to that shit

Western degeneracy knows no limits

this is why I dont give a fuck about what happened

They would have died of aids anyway after being brainwashed into whorship

song name?

Side to Side

Lol comments are disabled on her Vevo. Not sure if they were before the bombing, but I doubt it. I'm guessing they were disabled because of 'Islamophobia'. Can't have redpills gettin' dropped on normie teenyboppers.