You Nazi fucks took it too far this time and put an innocent man in jail. Help us get our comrade out please

You Nazi fucks took it too far this time and put an innocent man in jail. Help us get our comrade out please.
FREE ERIC!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/6d8j2h/bike_lock_guy_who_got_doxxed_by_pol_given_200000/
youtube.com/watch?v=G9hIZe6cF68
heatst.com/culture-wars/police-arrest-professor-eric-clanton-for-bike-lock-assaults-at-berkeley/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who's the fag?

He paid the toll

my cousin has deep aryan brotherhood ties in the california prison system, this guy will know real suffering as soon as he gets a cell

FREE ERIC is a phrase he'll have to get used to hearing. Ain't nobody gonna pay for his hole in jail

All liberal arts profs must hang.

post yfw he goes full nazi in prison just to survive

wtf I hate Eric Clapton now
I really liked that song Layla though

unadulterated ceramics.

Some Antifa scum who tried to murder peaceful Trump fans

looks like a cuck

jews

KILL ERIC!!!

he won't have the chance, he's been "green lit", as my cousin calls it

Good! The system works.

he actually went jail?

good.

He's a coward little bitch and deserves all the anal raping he'll get from being someone's shower wife.
I hope you also get arrested someday if you follow your leader's advice you shallow yellow twink antifa coward.

Perhaps he shouldn't have played "bonk the trumpet" with a bike-lock.

He better hope he gets put up with BAMN members, he's dead otherwise, most likely.

Why do his charges mention a firearm? Was this a separate incident?

Also just wanted anyone here who isnt a fucking Nazi to know that we created a fund raiser for Eric on fundedjustice.com so please make sure to donate so we can send all the money to his family. He needs $50k so dont be stingy.

Make this right POL!

>1 post by this id

Berkley jail is probably filled with puppies, throw pillows, finger painting classes, and yoga hour.
He's probably safer inside.

Don't fuck with the master race boy.

You goin' to jail playa!

bottom left-- smoke machine or laser show?

don't worry. the mayor is antifa. gentle eric will be out in a jiffy.

He has a scheduled arraignment Tomorrow morning

I spent five days in the Berkeley jail in 1984 ama.

lol squirm bitch

No, just leave him. They can avoid giving him any protection and shelter and let him experience the real diversity awaiting him. A lone exiled white man in prison will definitely get some enrichment all on his own

Surprise surprise he arrested in a seperate incident unrelated to the bike lock

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/6d8j2h/bike_lock_guy_who_got_doxxed_by_pol_given_200000/

play a stupid game, get a stupid prize
>op says "look what you did"
nall nigga, pretty sure the 5-0 were the ones who locked him up

some faggot who deserves worse than he's going to get. beyond attempted murder he's guilty of attempting to corrupt our youth and deserves a slow painful death.

I hope the niggers redistribute their cum into commie boys ass in prison

No. it's not. Oakland borders Berkeley

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

deep

>height 5'11"
>weight 140

that manlet doesn't stand a chance in gen pop...RIP his butthole

he din du nuffin

Swing bike locks
Get black cocks.
Rot in hell

guess why he hits with a bike lock from the second row

Looks like a guy who has a chance of getting HIV

>my cousin has deep aryan brotherhood ties in the california prison system, this guy will know real suffering as soon as he gets a cell
Are those guys dealing drugs to whites and raping white men like they make them out to be in the movies?

I know it was started by a biker type guy and he just used the iconography as a scare tactic

Hope he gets raped by one of the niggers in prison he loves so much
Sage

He is the professor of berkley that assaulted some protester with an iron bikelock and was identified by Sup Forums

Job well done boys, well done!!

Oh man, he got arrested? I didn't hear about this

>Are those guys dealing drugs to whites and raping white men like they make them out to be in the movies?

I don't know, I haven't really discussed it in depth with him. I know they deal drugs, he was in charge of that in prison, but I'm hesitant to get into the rape topic with him

Don't any of these people have like.. careers or responsibilities? Why would you jeopardize so much to throw an untrained punch to someone who is probably not looking at you?

But, is it a good idea? He will only get tougher in jail, next time he might attack with a bike instead of the lock.

Bikelock guy

I take that is just the side view of a fan

Looks like he paid the Sup Forums toll.

thats a fan, senpai.

Oh, that's the bike lock asshole? Thanks.

Have to admit, I've wondered how Antifa white men do in prison. Wish there were more accounts online. Prison=band together on racial lines to survive. Antifa hate their own race.

Ze bait iz real

If you just give us the address he'll be staying at if he gets out of jail the good folk of Sup Forums would be happy to hand deliver a nice juicy check to him. Unless a money order would be better. And cupcakes. Does Eric like cupcakes?

My friend's cousin was caught up in that shit when he was in jail. He used to be a wigger before he got locked up and just did it for protection. He cares literally nothing about a White future. I'd guess its the same for the majority of them.

>use of firearm
wat?
is this even the same guy

DAS BAIT IST REAL

They sell the booty
youtube.com/watch?v=G9hIZe6cF68

The skinheads in jail probably shank them.

Prolly why he teaches such a feminine subject at such a faggy school as well.

yup, this guy is on the menu for sure

Did you just assume my gender?

How was it? I did a two week bit in county once for a dui. It sucked so bad I haven't drank and drove in fifteen years.
I went and checked the Berkley jail registry, he's not an inmate. He must have bonded out.

Hear hear!

5'11 140 pounds - what a HOMO.

>5'11"
when will they ever learn?

That's why they mask up

>He will only get tougher in jail
That will look good on his antifa resume when he finally gets out: Professer Emeritus - Con College

In Which prison is he? It would be interesting if the few whites of the prison will find out his identity...

>marxist professor assaults innocent kid with a bike lock

okay, shill

he hasn't gone to court yet. we'll find out as soon as it happens, it's public record

He is not going to get tougher in jail - he is a girly man. Maybe his jaw will get some exercise though. -------->>>> ;-{

he'll die in prison

He's not an inmate. I checked Berkley city and county, it's an easy search that's free. He most likely bonded out.

See this faggot shills and antifaggot betas?

this is what we do
we do it because we can and it makes us laugh
you can never win

>die
Dare to dream...

This.

heatst.com/culture-wars/police-arrest-professor-eric-clanton-for-bike-lock-assaults-at-berkeley/

Rape in prison is for power as much as it is for release

>Hit man over the head with lock
>Get locked up

Pottery

Check em

He will be raped.

It doesn't work that way either. Remember the guy that was raped by a Somali and after he reported it he felt sad that the creep had to be deported. "He j-just comes from a d-different culture..."

They probably either found a gun in his glove box or searched his home and found illegal ammunition or magazines. California has banned all sorts of shit recently.

>american patriot

hates america

im planning on robbing a gas station so I can rape him myself

If he was actually innocent and didn't side with the damn commies, I'd give a damn.
sage

someone start a gofundme and rob all the antifa that want to help him.

His screenplay is being picked up? Good for him, I guess.

source?

Not yet

it was chill.. the holding cells were literally barred cages so everyone could talk freely.

Ended up being released I assume because of a lack of proper warrant .

Seems someone in a shared residence didn't like the fact one of their housemates let me and some friends dip a batch of 25,000 hits of blotter L and dropped a dime on us.

As I sat rolling a joint a guy in a blue patrolman's uniform appeared saying :"Berkeley Police this is a raid get up you're under arrest."

I laughed out loud and said ;"Good one..ya got me.." lol because there were fifteen 10" x 12" sheets of blotter hanging up drying in the next room but then he repeated himself and we were marched out in zip ties..

no explanations just you;re free to go so must have been an anonymous tip and no proper warrant.