Is Bill Maher the best american political commentator and philosopher?

Is Bill Maher the best american political commentator and philosopher?
His political analysis seems to be spot on at all times. When was he ever wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h6sZ4whQfZs
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Bill_Maher
youtube.com/watch?v=EH_H-tUR5Vs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In his general disdain for family and traditionalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=h6sZ4whQfZs

Look at him go.

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Bill_Maher

Have fun.

>I’m not into western medicine. That to me is a complete scare tactic. [...] The flu shot is the worst thing you can do [because] it's got mercury. [...] It doesn't prevent [the flu]. [...] [I]f you have a flu shot for more than five years in a row, there’s ten times the likelihood that you’ll get Alzheimer’s disease

WEW LAD

Nothing beats Samantha "Keeping Niggers Out of OUR Schools" Bee.

This bitch complains about Trump too much. I don't even like Trump but it still pisses me off how she nitpicks on every single thing he does or says.

>rationalwiki.org
WEW LAD

offtopic but i went to an airing of the show last year, bill maher doesnt look human. it really looks like he's wearing a leather skin suit.

Literally only right about islam. It is the only time his braindear audience doesnt cheer what he is saying.

Of course the panelist who says "not all muslims" gets a fucking standing ovation.

If you piss off or make a leftist audience uncomfortable youre doing something right. Just like when Tomi Lahren got bood on the daily show for pointing out that niggers are 18x more likely to shoot a cop than the other way around

>political commentator and philosopher

shitty bait. saged.

youtube.com/watch?v=EH_H-tUR5Vs

based Michael Scheuer

>looks like

Also, did you get free food? I've been live audience at a few game shows and we always get pretty nice coffee and croissants.

he defends male genital mutilation, so FUCK that kike.

No, not a lot of people know him in the states but for some reason foreigners know this guy. Also he is pot fiend so his mental faculties are questionable.

Yeah is might be funny at times. And I noticed that he is usually considered a "leftist". But my problem with him is, that he's just to conservative for my taste. Too much free marked radicalism, to naive and uncritical towards the cancer that that is the military and the out of control secret agencies. And he's not very consequent with his stance on the religious filth of all confessions.

I thought Hitler killed all you people?

>Literally supporting a Jew
Why?

Bill Maher believes the Holocaust happened.

Do you believe it happened as well?

Yeah, wtf

>I thought Hitler killed all you people?
Unfortunately, the Holocaust didn't happen so all those evil Jews (redundant, I know) still exist.

>When was he ever wrong?

When he starred in "Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death"?