Help me with my Business Idea: The Safari into the Ghetto

First, I am fore real.

I have this business idea that can actually help the economy of some of the poorest areas in U.S.A.
I had the idea watching videos of the Queens and Kangs on Youtube and Liveleak, and pol.
That shit is entertaining. The Idea is to start a tour of some of the most iconic black ghettoes iniside protected vehicles with some ''locals'' that will work as guide, explaining the dynamics of a ghetto and will eventually interact with locals giving us moments of humor and emotions.
I may also do the same in Paris

What do you think pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g303506-d1637149-Reviews-Favela_Tour-Rio_de_Janeiro_State_of_Rio_de_Janeiro.html
youtube.com/user/CharlieBo313
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs7o5NuvL4o
youtube.com/watch?v=3wUFhBXhq9c&ytbChannel=chookiessss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The ghettos in the U.S.A don't have a lack of ideas problem.

It has a work ethic and gimme dats problem.

You can thank Democrats for pandering to these idiots for easy votes.

The ghettos aren't as interesting as those videos.
They're just run down shitholes where you have to worry about getting a gun shoved in your face at red lights.

The problem is as soon as your business becomes known in the area nogs will either avoid the safari car and hide when they see it approaching the hood or it will become a shooting target.

They'll start using shoes on power lines once they figure out your business routes and sending in tourists with money to their name into gimmedats territory just isn't a good idea in the first place.

No business plan can fix the ghettos.

That would be hilarious. You could teach people the difference between niggers and black people.

You might wanna have a look at how much an armored car is gonna set you back, before you take out a loan to get your business started.

I've actually had this idea myself

but I realized it would get boring and limited fast since rich customers would be prevented from bringing their rifles and hunting down the wild life for trophy.

perhaps 10 years from now when the federal governent collapses it will be a good profit

Nah, I will eventually pay some nigglets to show around, also this people have nothing to do during summertime and no air conditioning

Did I mentioned that I want the tour to have armed guides and bulletproofs glasses (the ideal car would be the dismissed Humvees of the army, they are cheap)

>First, I am fore real.
>i am fore real.
>am fore real.
>fore real.
>fore
fore...fore...fore...droped, neck your self you uneducated nigger

BTW there is something similar to this in Brazil called Favela Tour: tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g303506-d1637149-Reviews-Favela_Tour-Rio_de_Janeiro_State_of_Rio_de_Janeiro.html

But keep in mind the organizers have agreements with the drug lords, probably pay them a share of the profits and there are some strict rules like no pictures in certain places etc.

I suppose it could work if you had connections with the local gang bosses.

But I need a black ghetto guide to say that, I need some kind of Rufus, also I will just do that in black ghettoes, latinos are angrier and they have the capacity to coordinate themselves

I may pay you a small wage to correct my English, there is always space for educated niggers in my van.

YESS! YESS!

Dismissed humvees , there a thousands of them.

Why would anyone pay to see niggers nigging ? I'd like to go to Detroit just to see how an abandonned city looks like but i don't wanna see Le'Tyshawn fucking Traquisha behind a dumpster

If you want to discuss this more, contact me at [email protected] (make sure you post the subject line on this thread too so I know it's you contacting me and not some troll).

I think it could work, but we would probably have to start with European ghetto tour unless you're a US citizen. Starting up a business in America without citizenship is incredibly bureaucratic and costly.

>Starting up a business in America without citizenship is incredibly bureaucratic and costly.
lol u dont know anything about that.

law abiding cuckboy faggot

>comfy hood tours
youtube.com/user/CharlieBo313

just watch this instead

youtube.com/watch?v=Gs7o5NuvL4o

no insurance company will back you
forget about it

if you need an insurance company to cover cost in case of unexpected mishaps you shouldnt be even thinking of starting such a business.

Ghettos in Italy are still on a Embryo state, in Uk pakis are too intelligent and violent, the best would be in a black ghetto in Paris.

>starting a tour operator illegally in the US
How long do you think that would last retard? Cutting corners might work when you're setting up a Polish delicatessen corner shop in Harrow but not beyond that.

I will make the tourist to sign some shit in which I take no responsibility over their lives and over my own .

You can watch The wire for an accurate representation of a ghetto

Isn't that just called "Americorps"?

like I said STFU you dont know jacke shit georgie poorgie

youtube.com/watch?v=3wUFhBXhq9c&ytbChannel=chookiessss

Better hurry. It's filling up with hipsters who will lecture you about gentrification

>Why would anyone pay to see niggers

this, why ?

This is already done. LA gang tours.

Dude, the lions in the ghetto have guns. Their lives in prison is the same as their lives not in prison.

I had a similar idea with boats and guns in Somalia, but I guess you'll have problems with whining journos and locals.

Just driving people around won't be enough. You need some attractions, like bringing them in a crack den or something, or paying some local gang to do ghetto shit for them.

we will send Waffen SS

Good idea, although a lot of it will need to be stage managed / acted out. You should employ blacked up mexicans / poor whites for that part. Like a theme park cowboy gunfight type thing.

first part makes me realize how glorious civilizations once disappeared from the earth

they plighted from nigger migration is all.

probably off this fucking doomed planet

A son of a boss did that in Italy too, but he covered just historical fact and historical mafia (I just heard of it, I'm not that informed about it).

Is this going to be reality TV or some shit?

Liability insurance is gonna be steep.

People did this in SF in the 60's, gawp at the hippies tours. The hippies started using big mirrors to make them embarrassed and killed it off.
Anyway, your main problem is that you'd have to pay the local gang lords a percentage, and then hope they don't decide to just own you.