AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(inhales deeply)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This was literally two apartment complexes down from where I live.
My friends, who know the dudes now dead roommates think it's false about his conversion to Islam.

Suspect.

>Neo-nazis
>Living with neo-nazis
>Convert to islam
>Keep living with neo-nazis
>Kill them because they don't show toleration for religion of peace

>Be Neo-Nazi - Hurt no one.
>Convert to Islam, kills people.

seem about right.

As a neo-Nazi
>kills noone
As a Muslim
>kills someone
Kek

So is all this legit?

Fugg

>peaceful neo-nazi converts to Islam and immediately becomes a murderer

laughinggirls.png

>Florida

holy shit, what a meme headline

How does one make the jump from Nazi to Islam? Is it just a fetish for authoritarian systems? Is he too cucked to decide his own actions?

I don't believe him, to me it looks like he planned on killing them from the start he used joining Islam as an excuse, as much as people like blaming them.

Looks like he never got over that whole Ice Town debacle.

the religion of peace

THIS IS CRAZY

Oh my god, please tell me this is true. I saw TYT talk about what horrible Nazi racist crime this was.

The guy had already dabbled in Islam according to the others.
He was trying to convert others in the AW discord

Probably a mix of:
>Lacking a father
and
>Florida

Floridians are honest-to-god fucking insane. Stay away.

this guy used to play on Sup Forumscraft btw

the art of trolling

>tfw I talked to this fucker on ts before he went on a rampage.
This guy would go on about that he could hear demons and was the most retarded neo-nazi I have talked to and I am natsoc/facist myself.

You try living somewhere with a clusterfuck of old people, immigrants, rednecks and carpetbaggers.
Throw in the tourist scene, the inescapbable and brutal heat and super lenient gun laws---yeah. .we suck.

truly a religion of peace

He was the guy that posted "Islam final redpill" threads

i feel bad for the roommates.

it does please me this filth is dead though. islam is a disease.

>Lie.
>People believe you.

Also just to clarify about how I met this lunatic, thank 4craft (and intcraft?) quite a couple of degenerates was playing that stuff in the day. Glad I never talked to him after the servers went down.

>tfw it's actually real

A few years ago I was really into islam too but never ended up converting. I dodged a bullet.

I went christian instead. Islam is fucked up and radicalizes people so readily. I wonder what would have happened if I kept on the islam path. As a NEET it was actually really attractive.

Now I'm very anti-muslim, it's kind of funny actually.

Please tell me that's shopped.

David Myatt, a neo-nazi, also converted to islam for awhile.

yes, i shooped it