The Montana voters are fucking madmen

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GarrettHaake/status/867792167221080064
fivethirtyeight.com/features/montanas-special-election-could-give-the-gop-another-reason-to-fret/
archive.is/ajnMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fourth estate cleansing when? #SlamFest2017

Can't wait to move to Montana when enlistment is up.

Rejoice, western civilization is crumbling as the caliphate rises! A few martyrs was all it took and now they dismantle their culture for us.

Naturally.

This guy is still going to win the special election isn't he

Fuck every last one of you... I actually DONATED money to this guy when I heard about this. He's my new favorite politician.

Dang imagine being a buzzfeed journalist browsing Sup Forums to find a story and reading this. I am desensitized by now, but them? They probably shit their pants a little. To them this all proves that fascist frumpf is a flunpf.

ha, and I am sure these reporters are stunned to hear these reactions. it's amazing they could be so out of touch.

Based cowboys

>I actually DONATED money to this guy when I heard about this.
kek me too, we need more heros

By God I hope so

Good on you Montana.

>1. American citizens tired lying kike media
2. American citizens approve of pro-American pols fighting back as warm-up to gassings
>3. ???????
>4. Profit

hehehehe, I can't wait until MSM 'journalists' start disappearing.

It's certainly a possibility. I haven't been watching any numbers but apparently early voting (before the Slam) was very much in his favor.

we'll know we're winning when cnn reporters start getting stomped whenever they show up

post link to twitter, I want to see the reactions.

That's what I get for being a phone-posting faggot. Apologies to the board.

there are probably a number of "see the disturbing, sickening alt right neo Nazi rethuglican response to the attempted murder of guardian reporter" listicles in the pipeline already

twitter.com/GarrettHaake/status/867792167221080064

Sorry, should've included this in OP

My daddy's from Montana I went there a few times when I was a kid it's pretty nice.

What did he mean by this?

ummmmm pro American???? he had money in a fund that invested money in a company that invested money in Russia, omfg hello?!?

MAD WOMAN

Lived in Billings as a kid, I have always wanted to move back to Montana it is fucking gorgeous.

Until they stop their whining about Trump and start reporting on Antifa and faggots like them in the same negative light they can go fuck themselves.

I would welcome you brother but only if you bring guns and a strong sense of independence. Stay alive.
The fire grows here in MT.

Those replies give me hope.

Lugenpresse on suicide watch.

UPVOTE for that BASED pede! MAGA!!

Ever been to the Bear Tooth mountains?

We used to go to saw tooth lake, but I heard they paved the road to it so it's not remote access anymore. fug.

>I think reporters have it coming

OUSTANDING.

holy shit

these anecdotes remind me of the holocaust
they didn't happen but i wish they did

their shitting their collective pants

He's not wrong. The (((media))) can only lie and attempt to manipulate the people for so long before they snap and turn on them.

*they're

gianforte 2020

Yeah my dad grew up in a small town and was on the football team and would go hunting in the mountains and shit. Seems pretty rugged. Don't think I would like it there but I can see why people like it. It's very beautiful.

>You know those reporters. All the time clouding the issues with facts and demanding people give not BS answers. How can I live in my bubble?

Man, I sometimes envy being this blue-pilled

>be leftists and hate corporations and heavily mistrust their motives

>get all news and information from the most powerful corporate conglomerates in the world

No question.
People here hate liars and this is a blatant smear job.
We like to get a little rough or at least show some spirit if you are passionate about something.
He just made an unsuccessful run at the governor seat against the incumbent.
He started right now technology and sold to oricle for over a billion.
He is a fundamentalist Christian.
Nice guy and everyone was a little surprised by the news and probably think as I do the journalist had it coming.

Remember bro, its just satire.

worse, they report on people coming to rallies prepared to protect themselves from antifa as thugs instigating violence against peacefully assembled antifascist protestors. they witness black blocs single out, gather round and stomp on whoever they can get their hands on and don't report on or photograph any of it because"the guy said something racist" or whatever.

I will gladly bring all of my firearms and deep seated patriotism. We are looking to buy near either Bozeman or Kalispell, but heard Whitefish area is getting really commie oriented. Any truth to that?

Walks into office in the middle of an interview interuppts by shoving a phone 2 inches from someones face.

Shouldve lost some teeth too.

The news media has been getting deeper and deeper into denial about how middle America sees them just as the political class in DC was shocked by election night. These people are so out of touch that they believe their own lies. The difference between what they think is reality and actual reality is now big enough that it is causing them to end up in situations like this one.

Are you telling me Antifa is in Montana? That's a half days drive for me. Ive been wishing for an opportunity to bash some heads. I didn't think they had the balls to encroach on cowboy territory.

no I'm just rambling about media being complicit in antifa's violence elsewhere

well, they have it coming.

The kikes have zero foresight. Little Ben Jacobs thought his stunt would hurt the Right. Instead it will lead to a Great Uncuckening.

Bozeman is pretty redpilled and there are a lot of patriots in the flathead area. I live in Missoula now but grew up in great falls and lived in Bozeman for a few years. Missoula is a liberal hell hole but they don't fuck with anyone. They know we all have guns. Either Kalispell or Bozeman would be a good place to make a stand but if I were you I would look at the flathead. Both are more expensive than anywhere else in mt.

The Night of You Broke My Glasses is coming

Isn't Missoula a college town?

please let him win

I want tears on CNN

>Bozeman

If he wins he will be impeached.

Missoula is fucking cuckville, almost anywhere else here is better

you're fat

Do you even try to think rationally anymore?

Sounds good, we going to try and scoop up about 20-30 acres with a fresh water supply on it. Going to go 100% off the grid and make sure my kids know how to survive without Target or Starbucks.

STAY THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!111!!!!

Hahahah he's gonna win in a landslide, body slamming reporters going to become the state sport of Montana!

>If he wins he will be impeached
>rational thinking

you're still fat

Anyone who beats the shit out of a lefty reporter AUTOMATICALLY has my vote.
Bonus points if it's fatal

Jesus, she actually kinda looks like him.

If he gets convicted of assault he will.

Do you really want convicted criminals running our country?

The jews always overstep their boundaries, and before you know it they will get shoved into ovens, for real this time.

I live in Montana and voted for Giantforte and every one I know did as well. Wouldn't be surprised if this incident gained him more votes.

The left is despised in Montana outside of liberal cities like Missoula.

he got a misdemeanor charge

Our country is run my unconvicted criminals

>misdemeanor assault
>criminal

now, I actually think you may be morbidly obese

Would be the dumbest thing the GOP does this year. Punching a member of the MSM pleases 95% of the base. Only Rick Wilson types will REEEE about it.

Yeah and the sheriff donated to his campaign to the tune of $250. The optics on this are not great. I don't see why he can't take one for the team and let another Republican assume his office if he wins or call another election. Its not like the seat is in jeopardy of flipping to another party regardless.

This really illustrates the distrust engendered by geography. I'm from D.C. and spent a year in Central Oregon and they really hated government and D.C. and were distrustful of their power and I'm surprised it has taken this long to come to blows between the rural and city elite.

So? He'll still keep his seat in the house.

Yes sir.
I have a good friends bachelor party there soon. We are hiking all over.
They did pave the road and it is a great cruise.

It over Sup Forums

fivethirtyeight.com/features/montanas-special-election-could-give-the-gop-another-reason-to-fret/

I don't like kikes, but I've always had respect Netanyahu.

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/ajnMA

Why can't another Republican run in a new special election or be appointed to replace him (not sure how it works)? Acknowledging open hostility with the media is too aggressive a strategy for now. It will only backfire in the long term.

>I don't see why he can't take one for the team and let another Republican assume his office if he wins or call another election.

Because he did nothing wrong?

lel

Fuck off.
We want more patriots and less commiefornians.
We will be growing and you better prepare your anus or prepare yourself.
You can be butt hurt or ready to profit.
Your choice but they are coming.
With climate change we are about to have a really sweet climate.

>fivethirtyeight.com
lol

RIGHT WING CHOKE SQUADS

University of Montana.
Liberal Arts.
Law School.

Cernobitch had a pretty crowdpleasing put down on that cuck a few hours ago

Fuck off Paul Ryan, you are not welcome in Montana you snively snake.

>live in desert
>muh global warming!!!!!!
>most rainfall that we've had in my lifetime

wtf I love climate change

kek

>538
>trustworthy (((news)))

We are on the same track now.
My wife and I work from home and it is perfect for homesteading.
There is 20 acres we are looking at about 40 minutes from missoula with a yurt and undeveloped spring for $59,000.

I hate Paul Ryan.

There's a new Far Cuck game to disdain Montana.

based Goebbels

He has to be a shit poster

>for real this time

kek