/pg/ PHILIPPINES GENERAL: HELICOPTER RIDES EDITION

Quick Rundown:
DUTERTE DECLARES MARTIAL LAW IN MINDANAO
archive.is/agkHv

This Declaration is likely due to the attacks made by the ISIS affiliate "Maute Group" attacks on Marawi this May 23
archive.is/hHrzZ

Current situation:
>IS fighters took control of a part of Marawi city (200 000 + inhabitants), capital of Lanao del Sur
>Anti-terrorism jail under their control, prisoners freed
>the jail and police stations are being destroyed
>AFP (armed forces of the philippines) are on their way to counter attack
>Marawi city mayor says that IS fighters didn't face resistance from army and police
>IS linked medias spoke about a major IS operation against the philippinian army in Marawi
>AFP says that the clashes started after they tried to capture one of their leaders (Isnilon Hapilon)
>Duterte declared martial law in Mindanao for 60 days
>Heavy fog of war, government tries to downplay the situation while people on social medias are probably overexagerating
>Duterte now allows citizens of Mindanao to have weapons to defend themselves
>Maute, Abu Sayaff ,and BIFF forms a new group loosely translated as ISIS of the East
>NPA has been confirmed to execute offensives in Mindanao and presumably other parts of the country
>Fog of war is still thick only the confirmed deaths are the reliable data for the happenings

For anons in Luzon:
Stay alert for aftershocks of the earthquake in Zambales

LAST THREADS

Other urls found in this thread:

gsdrc.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/ConflictAnalysisARMM.pdf
ieee.es/en/Galerias/fichero/docs_analisis/2012/DIEEEA41-2012_TerrorismoIslamicoFilipinas_BPI_ENGLISH.pdf
twitter.com/Malikejder47/status/867775580137283586
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867069026165456896/pu/vid/640x360/3qYkRsENuztvqB9w.mp4
video.twimg.com/amplify_video/866994784321196032/vid/540x360/TqfnyCykA2R2BnC0.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867062244982632448/pu/vid/320x180/sXDb12rCc3XwD5xy.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867025568084226049/pu/vid/178x320/W0zIl-OGmEYy0y7y.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867020217188220929/pu/vid/358x640/3zzW1WsIGcFsvpdM.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/866960492052578304/pu/vid/1280x720/iYFt4npfP1vF5yXc.mp4
twitter.com/Rita_Katz
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867769218359582721/pu/vid/632x360/xUPb_1qK85u2rFRb.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=qodmlLJ3YO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FIRST FOR REMOVING SATTI

> exterminating extremists and commies at the same time.

You can't make this shit up.

SAVED

OP for REAL FLIP HOURS

and druggies and illegal gamblers

Holy shit he halved the 6 gorrilion
Fucking based

>3 million
Ov vey this anti-semite

> Some background information about the conflict:
gsdrc.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/ConflictAnalysisARMM.pdf

ieee.es/en/Galerias/fichero/docs_analisis/2012/DIEEEA41-2012_TerrorismoIslamicoFilipinas_BPI_ENGLISH.pdf

> New video release from the terror scum
twitter.com/Malikejder47/status/867775580137283586

> Older videos from the start of the attack:
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867069026165456896/pu/vid/640x360/3qYkRsENuztvqB9w.mp4
video.twimg.com/amplify_video/866994784321196032/vid/540x360/TqfnyCykA2R2BnC0.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867062244982632448/pu/vid/320x180/sXDb12rCc3XwD5xy.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867025568084226049/pu/vid/178x320/W0zIl-OGmEYy0y7y.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867020217188220929/pu/vid/358x640/3zzW1WsIGcFsvpdM.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/866960492052578304/pu/vid/1280x720/iYFt4npfP1vF5yXc.mp4

> twitter.com/Rita_Katz
Search for "Philippines", "Mindanao" or "Marawi" to get some insight of the recent activity from groups who pledged their alliance to ISIS.

>3 million

/k/ommando user, pls respond

Can someone ask Duterte to start handing out pig blood for civilians to use? As well as when he does capture the enemy soldiers, he executes them right after he force feeds them pork and drowns them in pig blood?

Would really want to see that.

>100% pure tagalog, no taglish

I applaud you

Thanks for contribootan Adolf
Will include in the next bread

It wouldn't send a good message to the friendly muslims.

Best of luck to my pinoy friends. Stay safe and be careful

Any flips still awake here?

Information for various active groups:
> MILF
> MNLF
> BIFF
> Abu Sayyaf Group

1/4 @pic

Oy, are you the dutch guy I met on PR on some vietnamese map the other week?

I WANT SAUCE NOW

2/4

Red pill me on Dominicans

3/4

4/4

>that bike helmet
kek

Does MILF have actual MILFs? Please respond, this is relevant to my interests.

I wrote in some other thread yesterday regarding his policies:

>Oh yeah, his presidency is far more than just drugs

>Other things is ending the numerous rebellions in the country by peace talks or eradication, spend huge sums of money on crucial infrastructure, reviving numerous industries like their a steel industry, revive the agricultural sector by genuine land reforms and government assistance to poor farmers, lower the taxes of most people, make Philippines more attractive to foreign investors, focus on science and technology, switch to a federal system, and cracking down on corruption and other illegal activities like illegal gambling and tax evasions

>Somehow, few foreign journalists even knows about these things

Can foreigners apply to join dutertes death squads?

nope, just a lurker

Illicit weapons in Mindanao @pic

> New video release from the terror scum
> twitter.com/Malikejder47/status/867775580137283586

Ah, there is the propaganda video I was looking for yesterday. Thanks bruh.

Direct link btw:
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867769218359582721/pu/vid/632x360/xUPb_1qK85u2rFRb.mp4

One time, their wives were sick of wars that they did a sex strike

Hey, garbage eaters. Nobody cares about your country.

Also, are there any local companies that make decent AR-15 lowers and other such parts?

In this thread: Duterte gets Jews to back the fuck off.
Excuse me, only the most vile antisemite believes 6 million died in the Holocaust. It was actually 600 million. Remember that number goyim: 600 trillion.
ISIS members would be even better.

They have plenty of hijab qts atleast

Holy just got news Mindanao recently had an earthquake too
Stay alert on quakes lads

Np, thanks for the direct link.

Sometimes I wonder if they act extra edgy just to compensate for their shitty name. MILF, who would take a terrorist group with a name like that seriously.

Absolutely disgusting.

you gotta put more effort into those low-quality bantz

Well, its quality is in accordance with the reputation of Chinese manufacturing

Dunno, you can try your luck after you get a licensed gun here. Duterte also give you money for it, around 20-40K USD.

Also, what are the ammo prices like in here?

Please tell me they are protesting because of the terror scum, and not because Martial Law is used in the region to take care of them.
But I think I already know the answer....

>looks like middle class students
Yeah, I think your guess might be right.

>Go to Davao, Duterte's secret strike group is in there called Davao Death Squad look for Sara Duterte and submit the requirements.

It's because of Marshmallow

These tards are getting paid 50 pesos for this, kek

they are people who pretty much lived up north complaining bout the happening down south because MUH MARTIAL LAW.

Kek I thought we are not suppose to hate the Chinese

Where in the Flippenes is this happening?

My cousin and her useless shit of a husband are in the islands in the south somewhere

Think if I tell IS he was burning korans they'd kidnap him?

Pic related is a filipino.

>brown
>bulgy eyes
>midget
>a fucking monkey
>lives in a jungle

There is no hope for them.

Can we not pay them back? lol

There's a sign thats already saying end terrorism

>this much disinfo

It's like r/philippines and /asean/ merged and made a Facebook image

Come at me nigger, I will disprove this

Marawi City in the ARMM region

Friendly muslims don't exist.

Not even dead ones ?

maybe, but they'd behead them just for being foreign because any foreigner looks like ransom money to them

of all the places why here though?

>I believe this white boy

This image is even far more retarded than Anders Corr's Forbes article

What they both have in common of retardery is:
>they believe the entire $167 billion funding for infrastructure projects over 6 years will only come from loans from China
>they believe that the interest rate will be 10%, even though there's literally no proof on the entire internet that indicates this
>they don't know that it's projected that the external debt to GDP ratio will go down from 40% to 35% in 2020 or 22, WITH all the loans from China, Japan and other foreign lenders accounted for

I know firmly believe that there are currently two kinds of Filipinos. The northerners, and the southerns.
I hope someday that this would be resolved.

Idk, maybe we could become like Korea.

Just my shitty 2 cents.

I really hope they release the details and rates to the public
Even with 5% we are screwed

what are the gun laws like in the Phillipines? Do you guys exercise your right to bear arms?

You've got me, dude is mentally ill edgelord who won't get a job, being a woman means she just follows him. No idea what they're doing there.

Anyway, hopefully IS get him but not her

There's shooting range here at Manila somewhere but i don't know where to buy the guns but my dad has a 9mm on our safe.

Each our own nation. Let those who wants to team up, team up already

If you have the monies, you can get any gun in any amount you want. Better than the most US States imho

just 20% of the funding will be from foreign loans

The other 80% will be from taxes and domestic loans

Japan, Asian Development Bank and World Bank will also be lending, you know, which have an interest rate of between 0.1-0.5%

China seemingly has only 3% interest rate of loans during the Aquino administration. I doubt it will be higher than that

are you a flip, or is he a flip?

Its probably better than New York and California, they're on Europes level of infringement t b h

I know that Flips economy is secretly top tier in SEA and its why Chong is trying its best to hurt it but why are they (like that china leaf above) so concentrated in giving Flips a bad name?
I mean if you look at the past what 5 years and how they've taken Philippine islands, shoals and EECs, its really abusive.

I go to other boards and then sometimes see snide racist remarks about flips from ching chang chongs. What happened to cause this?

Why Marawi of all places?

That's why they need to release the info for us to be sure.
Both of those are just projections anyway

>Divide and Conquer
Good goy
I will give you bonus shekels for you ideas goyim

You are misunderstanding something. Chinese people hate every other Asian even more than they hate other races. Basically Chinese or out.

you reek of r/ph desu

Nope, im Irish, he's a Bong, they just live in Flipistan

Mindanao wanted declare their place as a country decades ago.

>Southern Philippines
>Muslim region where minorities live
>Terrorist infested region & islands

Plus we have a long rich history of guerrilla jungle warfare against tyrannical governments. We're pretty much 2nd Amendment: The Nation.

I don't know exactly but I think there was a botched operation where they were supposed to be arresting some wanted terrorist leader or something. Also, burning the terrorists burning the city jail also means that they were planning to release some members.

What about the enlightened ppl living in center ?

youtube.com/watch?v=qodmlLJ3YO0

Visayan master race. Build a wall around Manila and make the Tagalogs pay for the wall.

>tfw your Irish cousin hooks up with an autistic britfag YET STILL choose to live here

sorry to hear about that, hope she's ok

#prayForSucy

Nightshift here working at home

Capital of a muslim shithole region

They just want our resources and EEZ.

Filthy canadian chink insulting a country for being irrelevant. How can anyone be so lacking of self awareness and insecure? Leave the shitposting to the Australians faggot, you leafs seriously just genuinely annoy the fuck out of people, you are not funny or entertaining. Shitposting doesn't work when you are from a country that has that disgusting eunuch Trudeau as a leader. /rant

Jazzy Jamison - Terrorist Takedown (PKF Studios)

China has quarrel with every asian nation except North korea. they wanted to claim the continent because of muh ching chong dynasty back in their glory days.

ladyboys versus Isis , who wins?

>tfw your only ex colony that doesn't speak your language is doing better politically than the rest of your colonies and even yourself