Bitcoin in free fall

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116294835/#q116294835
medium.com/@bobbyullery/ethereum-is-the-aws-of-blockchains-3345cb67448a
media.consensys.net/lets-build-a-new-internet-4d897def3f66
medium.com/@Ethereum_AI/ethereum-for-everyone-2846efa35815
wealthdaily.com/articles/ethereum-is-about-to-boom/8674
wealthdaily.com/articles/another-reason-why-ethereum-will-rise/8680
wealthdaily.com/articles/the-world-computer-why-investors-should-be-stocking-up-on-ethereum-jason-stutman-scam/8642
seekingalpha.com/article/4067721-ethereum-next-internet
cnbc.com/2017/05/24/ethereum-price-bitcoin-rally.html
investopedia.com/news/understanding-reasons-behind-ethereums-price-rise/
themerkle.com/what-is-the-ethereum-enterprise-alliance/
nasdaq.com/article/the-rise-of-ethereum-cm794082
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-14/one-trade-changed-400-years-history-just-four-hours
gemini.com/
ledgerwallet.com/products/ledger-nano-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i wonder (((who))) is behind this...

who would have guessed it lmao

Big surprise!

BUY BUY BUY GOYIM :^)

>not buying at the dip

Anyone with half a brain knows that this is great. Bitcoin was bound to crash sooner or later, it's good that it happened now so we can get to 5k without worries sometime next year

Gonna buy when the downward trend is over, you should too

Red pill me on (((The market))). How do I become a day trading NEET on a small budget?

>flawed financial advice
>flag
Checks out

>flawed
Find a single flaw in my logic

You retards say the same shit every time
>OMG BITCOIN IS CRASHING IT'S DOWN 5% IN A SINGLE DAY EVERYONE ABANDON SHIP

>see threads on why don't you buy X/ X is booming/ X has crossed n
>learn how to, but don't
>wait for bubble to burst
>buy X
>hold until (repeat from top appears) to sell

Bitcoin is stupid. I pray something like this never catches on. It will create a world ten times worse than what we have now.

and here we are, bit coin is ONLY at $2300 pffft. worthless xD

bitfags on sucidewatch

Good. Right now is a slow burn that can only end in White genocide.

Burn it faster and ACTUALLY wake people up before we die like quiet cowards.

So when bitcoin bottoms out buy some? What about transaction fee Jews? How bad are those? Where do I even go to begin?

It wasn't going to get higher forever.

Don't worry, it will crash and so we can buy more of it

That's still hundreds of dollars higher than it was a week ago

You are all such cucks. Bitcoin price falls every week and then jumps back up. Quit being beta male pussies and HODL

I sold at $1740 like two weeks ago. It went up 50% within two weeks after I sold it. That is proof of a conspiracy, right?

*POP* goes the weasel

this
we're in the bear trap/media attention time period

look for me in my lambo in a month

>mfw I put all my money shorting bitcoin when it was at the peak
>mfw I just now checked to see how much cash I made
>mfw the transaction didn't go through

>buying a lambo

you must hate having money

No, he likes having pussy.

lambos are a confirmation of shit taste

>saudi flag

checks out

It freaking doubled in May alone. If it corrects down to "only" be a 10% increase throughout May then that's still a win.

>implying bitches have good taste
>being this virgin

Tough car to live in, m8.

kek

Bam Margera had a custom lambo

thats all the proof i need

why would the jews control a crypto currency, do you even know how that stuff works. god pol are retarded sometimes.

how about this: when bitcoins gets more and more valuable,. it gets very tempting to just cash inn. making them less valuable.

>decentralizing the banks and making it so cooking books is impossible
>bad
Pick one nigger

He is right thought, buy the dip because it will go up again later.

cash in now an buy in again when it goes down.

It will go down again, we are in the bull trap

ETH is a bit high right now. Should I pull the trigger and get about $1500/~5 ETH worth and hold it? Or should I wait? I don't know what the fuck to do.

how can you short it? I did not find a single option and/or product.

He also probably eats dinner and drinks water. Only a beta cuck (or a woman) cares what others have and makes that influence his actions. If that user wants a lambo to slay easy pussy, good on him.

Less than a 4 percent drop
>Freefall
Lern 2 read faggots

Just buy it. I've got friends that have been waiting for "the pullback" since it hit $40. I bought at $20 based on user's advice from this thread:

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116294835/#q116294835

no one cares if you have a lambo.... thats my point

if you need a lambo to SLAY EPIC PUSS you are doing it wrong

kraken.com
poloniex.com

It's just, before I buy, I want an actual projection of where it might/should top out or how fast it'll go up so I can actually profit.

I get very uncomfortable when I go into things kind of blind.

Alt coins went on a massive burst the last 3 days before Bitcoin went down. People were consistently pumping and dumping coins atleast 100-200%. Now they're cashing out into real money.

have fun converting bitcoin to USD

:)

>we're (((fighting the system)))
>these coins are totally separate from government
>just buy them with some real money first
>lots of people buy bitcoins
>wow these are worth a lot
>GUYS BUY MY BITCOIN PLS THE BUBBLE IS JUST STARTING PLS PLS PLS
>bitcoin crashes
>repeat
(((cryptocurrency)))

2 months ago I thought we'd be lucky to hit $150 this year. I think we could realistically see $500 or $750 ETH this year, but what the hell do I know?

Then don't do anything. Jesus Christ

ITT: trapped bulls

Well shit. That sounds extremely promising. I'm going into this with the backing of Major corporations, so that gives me a boost of confidence.

I just don't want to be memed.

Daily reminder: the value will never again dip below 1,000, even if it hits "despair" levels

buy as soon as its under that price and itll be like nothing happened.

I could do this in under a minute if I wanted, and have it in my bank account tomorrow. What's your point?

You're right, no one with sense cares. Women are senseless. Many manlets with zero social skills get laid by 10/10s just because they drive one. Just go to London in the summer, look for hideous lambo owners and see who's with them.

Is it fair? Is it right? Is it classy? That's all irrelevant. That user knows what he wants and is going for it.

I'm gonna give day trading a go. I'm very risk averse so I think I'd actually be good at it. Isn't that the most important quality?

>Environmentalists unironically believe this.

sandnigger

the live BTCUSD number at last tick was 2439.21

you are ignoring the fact you could bang 10/10 hookers for years for the cost of a lambo+upkeep

So which website do I go to if I want to buy some coin? Is changelly.com legit/the right one? Or do I go to coinbase (which is down right now)

>newfag
Have a (you)

Read the graph again you fucking amateur. This is the crash. BTC will return to about $700 in a matter of weeks.

You are literally the guy who loses his shirt.

Xi will wipe out bitcoin as soon as the Chinese economy begins to slow down, in both an attempt to consolidate power, eliminate rivals and hang scapegoats.

People are just kind of in denial about this. Moody's just downgraded China & Hong Kong. Xi has been steadily building the first personality cult in China in years, cultivated largely among the peasants. The "red princes" are already an embarrassment and subject of popular hate. Bitcoin is just going to be collateral damage of what this son of a bitch has planned. This entire bubble exists at his whim.

bitcoin is like the chairs game, the last one is the sucker and loses everything

why does a transaction does not go trough?

Lambos only impress other men.

You could if you're Chad, and even then it takes some effort (no matter how little). Nothing wrong with taking shortcuts in life imo.

AAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHA

stupid dumb goyim scum

Don't trust anything anyone on here says, do your own due diligence and make an informed decision. Don't put in more money than you could afford to lose. Here's some reading:

>medium.com/@bobbyullery/ethereum-is-the-aws-of-blockchains-3345cb67448a

>media.consensys.net/lets-build-a-new-internet-4d897def3f66

>medium.com/@Ethereum_AI/ethereum-for-everyone-2846efa35815

>wealthdaily.com/articles/ethereum-is-about-to-boom/8674

>wealthdaily.com/articles/another-reason-why-ethereum-will-rise/8680

>wealthdaily.com/articles/the-world-computer-why-investors-should-be-stocking-up-on-ethereum-jason-stutman-scam/8642

>seekingalpha.com/article/4067721-ethereum-next-internet

>cnbc.com/2017/05/24/ethereum-price-bitcoin-rally.html

>investopedia.com/news/understanding-reasons-behind-ethereums-price-rise/

>themerkle.com/what-is-the-ethereum-enterprise-alliance/

>nasdaq.com/article/the-rise-of-ethereum-cm794082

If youre chad you wont need hookers or a lambo in the first place

No dumbfuck.

Xi will leave power when the time comes. All chink rulers have a cult of personality, which, isn't nearly as in your face as Trumpfkins.

If any power goes after crypto it will be the IRS you fuvking ignorant child. The IRS is the world mafia they want the coin bad.

>the graph
the BTC price right now is $2504, up off OP's now-outdated snapshot by about $200.

Thank you based user.

You're welcome. I'm extremely bullish on ETH and BTC long term, but there will be ups and downs. If you buy, plan on holding it for a LONG time and don't constantly check the price. Keep a level head, don't be a faggot and sell or buy based on emotions.

This article made me realize just how big blockchain technology is, and how it's going to change everything:

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-14/one-trade-changed-400-years-history-just-four-hours

Yeah, the difference of hours. These things unfold over days and months.

Look at the long term trajectory of btc and ask yourself if this fools rally conforms to that path.

There is easy money but it's not that easy kid. Big boys are pulling out their coin.

Bigger (((boys))) are dumping their fiat and buying crypto.

Ok. Thanks for the reassurance user. This is what I was basically looking for. I'll pull the trigger and buy, but I'm also going to be mining as well for the time being to consistently pad my wallet.

Also where do I go to buy/sell? Coinbase? Or somewhere else?

Learn how to read a graph.

There will be multiple bull traps.

lol bam is kinda faggy and wants to suck ryan dunns dead cawk. real men drive ferrari, and can pay u.s. greenback cash with it.
>ama

Ok leave your money in goyim. I warned you and clearly you're too stupid to read a graph. This is literally investing 101 first day of class. But we need goys like you to feed in.

there is no realistic value to be had in a car over $75-100k
if you spend more on a car its basically a write off

War is imminent. That is why bitcock rise

Fuck Coinbase. They're not a scam, but they're overwhelmed right now with all of the people jumping in. I use gemini.com/ which was founded by the Winklevoss twins. Yes, the twins that Kikerberg stole Facebook from. It takes them a lot longer to verify your account than coinbase, but they don't have the technical problems and their fees are .25% vs 1.00%.

Use coinbase if you want to get in quick, but get the process going with Gemini ASAP.

>making cooking books impossible.
Bitcoin is electronic. It can be fucking hacked you fucking OCTUPLE NIGGER.

I never saw this coming.

Time to buy, will go up.

I don't hold any bitcoin. Moved entirely to ETH recently. You were saying?

Oh shit, ok. What about changelly.com though? Know anything about them?

with no infrastructure how this shit can be useful?

Children replying to this thread with zero knowledge about trade. Time to sell before you lose cash. Buy again once it stabilizes at a relatively low price and wait for it to go up again before selling. Repeat. How hard is it to understand? Why do people laugh at this? Are they retarded inbreds or something?

top kek

it's not
it will crash just like everything else

even more the sites that handle the transactions will fail so you will be left with nothing

Never used them personally, I've seen them mentioned before but nothing that really stands out in my mind. Just make sure you get a wallet set up on your computer and keep your private keys safe.

Get one of these if you plan to put a decent amount of money in: ledgerwallet.com/products/ledger-nano-s

14Y1Td2zQYRt4KPFZn1xsjokf5xFtjysr5

Anyone want to help me get started?

lmao these kids who use the term "fiat" as if it's a slur

shitcoin will never be taken seriously, and will at some point be outlawed because it only exists as a facilitator of crime.

BUY THE DIP

BUY NOW

Its the damn chinks and their 4k usd bitcoin prices.

I didn't say anything about ETH.
It seems a bit unstable cause it's developing and getting direction so I haven't gone in but I'd assume it will do ok in a btc crash. This may be the pivotal moment for it but I'm not a gambler so I'll wait.

HAHAHA, a lot of buttfucked idiots got raped.

Serves them right. Should have sold when you could sell.

If you were able to accurately time highs and lows with any long term consistency you wouldn't be wasting your time in this thread.

You should buy it. Bitcoin is the future!