Trump pushes a NATO cuck-beta male member

youtu.be/Ld3yc7rgniU

Feels good to have a real leader that puts the Europoors in their place

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_rZUMdr4G7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They won't like it but they can't say anything or Donald will take them to the woodshed again.

>hurr beta

Isn't Trump the one that bought furniture and didn't get laid?

Fucking based. Of course the most important leaders go first, EU cucks had best learn their place.

amazing, holy shit.
I really gotta finish reading art of the deal

Who is that guy?

look how happy orban is

Yet he uses that gay cap jews use when visiting them because he's a cuck and doesn't want to offend them.

Fuck off shills, back to plebit

>mfw we're going to bully those sopping pussies into becoming men again

>you're not playing by the rules, grumpf!

who is this beta cuck lol?

Let laugh if we see a flag from where he is

Who is he?

This is how men act, and they don't cry about it.

Sometimes you gotta toss a chump. What's the big deal?

youtube.com/watch?v=_rZUMdr4G7Y

I wonder what the media narrative on this will be?

Is Trump, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

>

Fag held in to trump's hand like it was Muhammad's cock.

What did tusk said again couple of months ago
>theres only room for 1 donald
youre not so smug now are you tusk

He's Montenegrin ''prime minister''. In reality he's a crook who's been appointed because former ''prime minister'' who was in power last 25 years pretends he abandoned politics.
Fuck Drumpfstein but he's based for doing this.

GLUPALD GLAMPFFFF PUSHED OVER A PEACEFUL GLOBALIST AND HURT HIS KNEE HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He's french, pic related

>Out of all the pics post the pic of Trump ending the handshake by easing his grip
Good one raghead, now go watch the video in the OP to find out where your EU cuck leaders really stand.

that's the physical manifestation of the manner in which both sides operate - typical ineffectual, anemic, meandering drifters in the EU, UN, and NATO - all cut from the same cloth. And here comes an irreverent alpha who gives not a single fuck about pussyfooting and limp-wrist window-dressing - he just wants results, and he wants them immediately - and the slouching career bureaucrats are staggeringly unprepared for masculine action. They've made a career out of procrastination and evasion, and built governments on that foundation. They're in for a very wild ride!

>Drumpfstein
>alpha
Cognitive dissonance of this board is amazing. It's all an act you fucking tool.

Don't give this story more traction. Trump did not push anyone.
He patted the guy on the back then grasps his arm. The gentleman he reciprocated by patting Trump on the back as well.

>>>daily stormer
Sup Forums is a civic nationalist board

Nah, he jerked him a bit, it's obvious.

lmao that was so try-hard. There was plenty of room to just step ahead if he wanted to be in front. The finished product looks so fake.

If this is his men act, according to you, and they don't "cry" (as opposed to what? Pushing back, punching him out?) about it, then do men also boast about it, such as seen in this thread?

You're a fag, bro.

Dont touch Montenegro reeeeeeeeeeee

>no u

being submissive stings, but don't remotely or retroactively take that pent up anxiety and passive aggression out on the dominator - by then, the opportunity for assertion has already passed

>no vid of trump and farage together yet in brussel

>t_d thinks this is alpha

You retards truly are lost. This is the actions of a desperate, insecure beta cuck crying out for attention and trying to look tough.

The pack would naturally follow a real alpha. He wouldn't need to push his way to the front.

>his
**how

Vallonia? You are the brown guy in the right, right?

There's a big ol safe echo chamber for you. Be sure to upboat your fellow fags there.

HITLER FLURRRMMPHHH BODY SLAMS PEACEFUL INNOCENT SAINT AND DISREPECTS HUMANITY!

The cries of a beta fag. The weak cry, the strong push.

You're a fag and so is civic nationalism and your fat disgusting kike-lover leader.

Go back to the T_D

>the way they just dance around like fucking hens afterward

lmao

>rare

The strong lead. They certainly don't kowtow to their Jewish overlords and act against every statement they've ever made in the past.

Don't get me wrong, it's funny to see these utter cunts who I hate more than Trump bullied but Trump is just a child. He's nothing to admire. He's pathetic.

does he literally have the maturity of a highschool bully?
who does he think he is impressing?
like are you people seriously pathetic enough to be impressed by this behaviour, or can you just not admit you were wrong so you have to delude yourself into thinking this is how an adult behaves and commandes respect?

When you're passing someone you put your hand on them so they know you saw them and aren't just barging through. It's common courtesy.

And he didn't say "move" or anything else

BASED BLACKMAN

this lol

>shittalk Saudi Arabia and send empty threats for the duration of the entire campaign
>instantly snaps on the 4th month of presidency and does the opposite
>""""""""""""""alpha""""""""""""""""

>a sharter living in a soon-to-be white minority country assumes he's ''dominating'' because his Jew owners contracted a bunch of criminals and ex-commies in a shitty Balkan region to sign it over to their globalist organization
How are you liking Sup Forums buddy? Are you missing Reddit?

I hope the americans school you in warfare for a third time and nuke your country achmed

Oh no he jerked him.
Because touching someone doesn't move their body at all right Montenegro?

And best friends with Greece

Best.NATO.ally

is my country germany or is my name achmed?
can't really have both and still call muslims invadors

>I got btfo
>better mention reddit!

Stay fagged

>Pres. Trump will never strongly shove you aside so you can gaze his blond back hair
why live pol?

>literally bowing to an Arab sheikh

I can't believe I didn't see this coming. I believed he would actually stick to his words. Thank god he's plummeting in such an hilarious manner or else I might actually be upset.

DRUMPHITY DRUMPETTES
HE GOT 2 SCOOPS
NOT FAIR!!!

>i-if I keep saying it then it's true

Dumb cocksucker.

There's an obvious difference between jerking someone and pushing him, and putting hand on him to signal him to get out of the way.
This is jerking.
And don't be retarded like your compatriot here and assume I'm butthurt because of this. I don't support NATO or this state for that matter. I'm actually enjoying this. Drumpfstein's treating this faggot like the ordinary crook he is.

You really have to go back

This is one of the greatest images Sup Forums has spawned

BASED TRUMP PUTTING EURPOORS IN THEIR PLACE!!! BASED BLACK MEN AND BASED JEWS ARE OUR FRIENDS! MAGA!

If you were right, you'd be right! Never been to Reddit, what's it like?

kek

>go back

cuck shed's occupied

agree

Another eurocuck. You guys are so pathetic

>tfw king of manlets

Feels bad.

I like you, Sverigebro

how the fuck would you know?

>I can smell your pussy thru the screen, nerd virgin

The weak must fear the strong.
well done Donald,

>Never been to Reddit
Well you should visit it, it's made for people like you.

>he's salty

Thanks for your delivery of salt, user. It's right on time!

kek

which part? and why? I'm asking sincerely because I've spent the past 13 years stuck in this hellhole, so foreign websites trigger me

Wonderful.

When your country pays for the building, the camera and the film you can stand in the middle.

fug

Thats not what Trumo did. He pushed him. Not a shove or anything, but he pushed his body to the right (to Trump's left) in a "get out of my way" manner.

Whereas a proper man would have put his hand on his back or shoulder and said "Excuse me, sir," and passed as the other moved aside for him.

But yes, he didn't say move.

>new

look at orban smiling, lol comfy af

>Former trump supporter here
kill yourself potato nigger

He looks more disgusted, than cucked

big boys rule, law of nature uncle sam

>still supporting Trump

Why? What has he given us that he said he would in the campaign? He's now best friends with the based Jews and based Muslims. It's only a matter of time before he goes for the evil Russians and Iranians.

As standoffish as my post admittedly was, I'm genuinly curious if you really percieve this behaviour as a good thing, and if so why
but I guess if it's about demonstrating support regardless of the specific action you wouldn't drop the act just because I asked

that pic

I've met some Americans and they are typically like that. They come across as brash and pushy compared to more sophisticated Europeans.

Trump is just being a typical burger.

you literally vote for biff tannen

hahahahahahah

Good, fuck montenigger scum

user! May you rise in Sweden's ranks, claim authority over the neutered, meek, and feeble - teach the broken masses the virtues of strength and conviction - and lead your land into a new era of glory, flourishing prosperity, and kinship - guided by the reborn ancient wisdom of your forebears!

>What is pulling out of TPP
>What is massive growth and investment in private sector
>What is 1,000+ pedos getting arrested
>What is illegal immigration going down by 70%
>What is repeal and replace Obamacare
>What is tax reform

GTFO.

Montenegro BTFO

We are like that because the rest of the world is full of beta males and pussies, like you. Anyone with balls appreciates an American President acting like an American.

You wouldn't see Teddy Roosevelt doing this

Trump is such a bully.

That will harm the relationship with other european countries in the long run.
But hey atleast he dominated him am i right Sup Forums?

Booo hooo .. they only case where bitches deserve respect is when they submit as demanded.
If they weren't bitches then the EU wouldn't be in this state.