UK fags, how much do you earn per year? Are you happy with it?

UK fags, how much do you earn per year? Are you happy with it?

£14,400.

No.

Am a NEET but my mum gets paid enough for us to live in our own bungalow so I'm happy.

~£110.000 net
no

£78k but I live in London so it feels more like £40k.

£27000

No.

£25,500.

No. Just finished my apprenticeship and got a permanent role at the same workplace. I'm 20 years old so it's not that bad but I can get more money for what I do elsewhere so I'm looking for jobs everyday.

Do you work in retail?

Warehouse Operative.

£80-100k depending.

If I was a happy person I wouldn't be ranting about Jews on a Turkmenistanian bagpipe-cleaning image board.

For context, I was offered a £60k software position in London. Don't worry, I'm white and can speak English with a perfect accent.

23k 4 days a week. Friends company. Yes

30k, but mortgage free.

>I'm white and can speak English with a perfect accent
I don't think you'll fit in here then mate.

>£0
>NEET who has been sanctioned.

Not really. I had a sachet of porridge yesterday from dinner.

Memes aside it sounds like a good opportunity unless you can can something better in Argentina.

I feel like I understand what you mean even though I don't earn even close to what you earn. Only 20 and only been working a couple years in local government. Only on 26k but because of what my job involves and the qualifications I'm doing, that number can go up very soon. If I stick with it, I can earn up to 60-70k in about 10 years.

Only problem is, I can't see myself doing this forever. Working in the finance field is so boring to me. It's perplexing to me how physically drained I feel at the end of a work day when all I do is sit at a desk. This is mentally draining to me. The money isn't worth how boring it is. I would rather work a blue collar job for less money if it makes me happy.

I'm actually earning a bit less now, but because everything is cheaper here I would be able to save more. Everything besides that is shit in Argentina compared to London though.

>speak English with a perfect accent.

Yeah I doubt that, although I can't really talk because I'm not white

£23,000

No.

In my last job I was on 26k.

Although this role is technically higher up, just in a different company... so I should be set in my next job as long as keep this one for a year or two.

I would doubt any other argentine saying that too. In my case, I learned English living abroad for several years when I was growing up, so I don't have the shit-tier pronunciation that everyone else has here.

Cheaper? WTF? Where are you? CABA? The most expensive in this shit of a country

34.5k but then I'm only 22 so I guess it's a good start. Still not enough to survive in London though.

Yeah I should have been more specific. Housing is my biggest expense and it's significantly cheaper in CABA compared to London. I know that a lot of other things are more expensive in CABA, but I mostly make big purchases when I travel abroad (I get to travel often because of work). So it doesn't impact me as much.

>white

>Fresh out of uni with a meme degree
>Going to earn peanuts if I'm lucky
>Will probably have to work in London which means no chance of saving

Fucking kill me now. I can't think of any other options though.

>~£48,000
Kind of, I used to work up north (in Manchester lol) and that was okay, I earned a bit less but the cost of living wasn't so bad so I was living pretty comfortably, but then I got moved to London, and it fucking sucks. The only I can hope for is a promotion soon, it just so fucking expensive down here.

Mate, have you ever visited London? There isn't a whole lot to do here because everything is so fucking expensive. Once you visit all of the museums, art galleries, landmarks and all the other shit, it gets boring. It depends what you're into I guess.

Plus there's the Muslim problem. If you are actually white then get ready to feel segregated if the company you work for has a lot of mudslimes and I'm saying this as a brown man too.

>£34.5k at 22
struth lad what are you doing for a living?

£14,430.

No, not really. I'm doing an apprenticeship in carpentry, but it's with a local authority and I don't really feel as though I'm getting a whole lot of relevant carpentry experience. The place is so poorly run, it really is a sad joke tbqh. It's absolutely true what they say about council workers.

We only really do maintenance work, so I've picked up a little carpentry, a little plumbing, decorating, tiling, plastering etc. I can do a little bit of various things, but I'm far from being what I would consider 'highly professional' in any particular trade.

I just don't feel too optimistic about my future job prospects, based on what I've been able to learn from this apprenticeship. The pace and quality of work for the local authority I work at is so fucking poor, I think I would have quite a hard time going in to the private sector after all of this. While they haven't explicitly told me they won't give me a job afterwards, there's no gaurantee of one and I think it's pretty safe to say they never would have done anyway, the only real reason I'm there and doing this apprenticeship is because they wanted to appear as though they're giving back to the community or some shit.

AMA, I can tell you all about what it's like working for a local authority. I won't say where I work though.

I earned £18k in my first job age 22, and was a heroin addict for 7 years, so a high income is not out of reach. If I could go back (apart from not doing drugs) I would've focused on family instead. Wish I had a wife and kids.

Yeah, I have been there a few times. I'm more interested in traveling Europe, that shit is seriously expensive to do from Argentina. I'm also interested in live music and playing in a band, and I can tell you that the music scene where I live is total shit.

Fortunately not many muslims at the company I'll be working. Lots of immigrants, yes, but the vast majority of them is from decent Europe countries or the US.

>mfw Welsh so I can just suck the money out of the gov
Whatchu gonna do about, moch Sacson?

16k bennies

Gib more.

>Vowels - why?
kek

Nowadays, working from home 2 days a week ~130K....but I'm old and it's taken a lot of work.

Same position as you mate. Started my apprenticeship with a local authority two years ago. I work in finance and started on 10k. On 26k now but the work experience is utter shit. I'm doing a qualification that is really good but I don't get work that is relevant to the qualification. I know if I stick with it, it will get better but I feel like I'm wasting my time working in local government. Might go private sector.

Ugov internet site resarcher
£18,000 including a free Argentinian proxy

That one's always the tickler.
Gets me loads of (you)s that I crave so much.

fuck i cant remember the last time i worked out my yearly earnings, but weekly im taking £1200 gross. Im an electrician in London.

>warehouse operative

>tfw I have been doing that since 17
>tfw I might have to go back to doing that shit soon

Professional troll, $0.02 per post.

20k. No. Warehouse environment.

It's comfy, good entry level work, just not very rewarding in logistics.

systems engineer at a tech company

The music scene here is great especially if you are into indie music. Lots of gigs around London that you can go to.

As long as there's no Muslims, then it's alright. Unfortunately, my workplace is full of them. It's Ramadan in a week though so I get to eat in front of Muslims and watch them suffer. It's quite hot in London at the moment and I'm hoping it stays like this. Maybe I'll get lucky and witness one of them collapse on the job. One can hope

50k- 70k (i lay broadband cable for a living, lol)

I don`t buy useless and expensive things so i`m happy.

but saying that, some of my friends who are definitely not as intelligent or hard working as me are raking in 45k as bankers and consultants.

Semi Retired ex Service guy in my 50s , I do Army Cadets Mentoring .
I get £500 a week

Were you at all surprised at just how fucking lazy all of the long term council workers at your place are? I had always heard of these council worker sterotypes, didn't think they would turn out to be true. Honestly, some days we will barely spend 4 hours doing any actual work. I understand that they must all be loving, but I just can't help but feel as though it isn't exactly doing me any favours as an apprentice.

Then there's the standard of work that everybody gets away with, it's shockingly bad, there's absolutely no quality control and nobody is ever held to scrutiny. It's not just those of us in the maintenance section that are like this too, it's literally like this throughout the entire place.

I think it's bad now, but from what a lot of the long term employees tell me, things used to be much worse. I found a lot of it pretty unbelieveable at first, it seems so outrageous that council tax payers are being mugged off this badly.

I lay cable everyday too. on a 'regular' basis

One can only dream.

Come to think of it, when I interviewed at the office in London I didn't see a single Muslim. I've heard that there's at least one, but if I didn't see one in a large building, that's a good sign. I won't be working with any on my team, that's for sure.

Billionaire yachts are hardly useless though and you can't afford one.

A few old paddy mates tuck to that and do it for the fitness work/and craic and money .

23- left uni without a degree after doing maths.
Do I stand a chance of earning decent money? Where to start for high finance?

>Billionaire yachts are hardly useless

And what possible use does an overpriced tin can offer?

What kind of work do you do?

When the Sunni Hordes over run the nation you could just hoist anchor and fuck off to somewhere less corrupted. You can go where ever the hell you want.

If you wan't to go into professional services and earn fat stacks then you are already fucked. A 2.1 in anything is an absolute prerequisite. Someone with a degree in tv and film has a better chance than you right now.

>finish your degree

RICHFAGS GTFO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

.......not sure how to respond to that.

~£24000 from matched betting and trading forex. Don't have to pay any income tax due to current UK law and it let's me travel freely.

My department is full of lazy cunts. It's a bad influence for apprentices. If you are smart then you won't pick up bad habits but I have a few new apprentices in my team who are always coming in late and leaving early because it's what some of my team does. No one gives a shit in the council.

I tend to scrutinise a lot of work that people produce including my own. It seems like some people don't ever look at their own work and think to themselves, is this the best I can do? Some of the shit people produce is absolutely atrocious. It makes you wonder how some of these people even got this far in life without walking into busy traffic. A lot of people end up delegating work and the apprentices always get the bulk of it. I know we are inexperienced but giving an apprentice a shit load of work that can be done quicker if we all share it equally is just unfair. They would rather just sit on their fat arses. I've had a look at my organisations whistle blowing policy and I'm going to report a few people very soon. Not the type of person to do this as it can affect someone's livelihood but a few people have left me no choice. I'm not the only one who feels this way too as there are quite a few long term workers in my department who are also fed up.

£24k per annum approx. Plumber and pipefitter. (apprentice 3rd year)
I spend a fuck load commuting to london though. Although i claim that back as expenses on my tax return.

The only way you can. with a bottle a rope and the realisation that you've wasted your life serving someone else's financial enterprise. Richard Branson certainly recognises the value that freedom of movement provides

Council /civil servant =Kill self now
would respect you more if you said you was suicide bomber KEK

>white
>speak English with a perfect accent

London isn't for you kuffar

What you work as?

>council/civil servant = kill self now

Not even going to dispute this shit. Death is a tempting option when you are a council worker.

Plastic push fit micky mouse apprenticeship , I was an ACCOPs C&G trained heating engineer inb4 went army in 2001 to kill Hajjis !

it will only get worse under May

tbf, i mostly do plant room work consisting of Vitaulic, Carbon steel/stainless steel Xpress and barrel. Very rarely do i use push fit - on domestics we mostly do copper end feed.
Thank you for service btw.

The social service workers are the same, I blame women in the workplace.

He'll probably be unemployed to make room for all the surplus JobCenter+ staff.

£29k, it went up from £24.5k a few weeks ago so I am pretty happy with it for the moment

My council in particular is attempting to downsize by 2020. They have already told all of their staff that there will be mass redundancies in the next few years. We have already lost our main council building to a company from overseas who are renovating it. They will be making more buildings and turning the place into a site for offices to rent and for shopping, a bit like Canary Wharf. I'm hoping I find a job soon so I can leave before any of this shit happens.

25 years old, physicaly fit, white, Distinction in media and games development and trained as Marine technician. Not worked for nearly five years even HomeBargins turned me down.

Ask bank for loan to start my own business. rejected because no regular income.

I asked to do work at a few local farms for free just for something to do. Never heard back from them.

I see people from all over the fucking shit stained parts of the world swarm over jobs, open businesses, etc

Britain is shit.

if everybody in the world was like Richard Branson, as you claim everybody should, the world would be broke.

My Firm used to do a load of Gas board Commercial contracts , Loved big bore steel work , Its Great when you got plans and fitting appliances, Loved that then and You finished a big job ... , But loved slotting camel jockeys more haha I am in Reserves an still keep fit training the kids to be Great Squaddies .

>surplus JobCenter+ staff.
I predicted this 2 yrs ago on Brit/pol that tories will shut JCP down an was Laffed at , May has blown the tories ... I am hoping Corbyn can deliver ..

This is really pretty good, anyone on that kind of money where I'm from would be considered rich
But bear in mind London is very expensive and you'll have to live in a cupboard

You get taxed to shit in europe, so do the Bernie handouts make up for it?

Where do you live?
Tractor drivers in west wales are on good money but you only work like half the year and like 16+ hours a day when you do work

£30,000
Apart from the mortgage I'm living the NEET life so I can retire at 55.

*FEELS* for YOU
IN Tory Britain today they want numpties on zero contracts /slaves
Get a Good Business plan together , and Dont *Dragons den * huge Projections OK be realistic , and there are many 1000000s Places for Funding /Grants Privately , Fuck the tory Banks they will screw worse than the Dragons Kek ! Just be commited and not a flaky 20 yo kid ok
Good Luck ...

You're either getting taxed
Or on benefits
They don't coincide (unless you're on about £20k a year where there's a bit of cross over depending on your circumstances)

Pretty shit if you're on 20k and don't get benefits out of it.

Just happpy to have 11.5k tax free

£17,500. Not happy with it. It's difficult to pay rent and save up for a house on this wage.

Every job I see advertised pays a similar wage, though. Well paying jobs seem like a myth outside of London.

In North Wales. I offered to stop by and power wash the spreaders and tractors etc once a week, But the guy just looked at me like I'm a fucking loon. I doubt anyone would even let me in the cab.

In college I helped draw up another lads CV and business plan. He's self employed working in south of France on private yachts now. I know what I'm doing It's just the rems up high.

Cheers though lads

£51,500 (11 years working in the Pharmaceutical industry)

Somewhat happy, 3 more years and I'll have no mortgage @ the age of 32. My missus makes £38,000 - so not too bad I think.

~£40k + rents

meh it's okay will retire as soon as the Mortgages are paid

6 528£ per year. Thank you, mother Russia. Working as 3d modeller

As a 20 year old brown man in a pretty decent financial job, I sympathize with you. It seems like a lot of whites don't get jobs in the public sector because public sector organisations look better if they employ minorities. They look more diverse and welcoming which is utter shit.

Might be a stupid thing to recommend but I knew a guy who was in a similar position. He had some savings though, and it was with the savings that he had left that he got a good break in life. He used it to go on a course (can't remember exactly what it was but it had something to do with electrical appliances) and he got an internship at a company with it. This was about two years ago and now he's in a pretty good position especially when compared to how his life was before.

I would recommend looking into learning a trade. I'm no expert but it seems like you won't get much with that qualification especially at your age along with the fact that you have been out of work for a few years. Do you have any family that could help you fund something like this?

>mortgage free
Feelsgoodman, I don't know how I'd survive with a tickety tick tock deathclock. I'm on 22k but in a fairly cheap area of the south west and my job is a 15 minute walk through a park and I love the job, so I'm very happy with it.

Lots of Polacks have moved into the council houses and started murdering each other though so it's not as nice as when I came here.

Good Luck mate .. and Respect ok

Bollocks but if you a tory cunt I can see this real you thieving Cunt .

where's the nicest and safest place to live in britain right now anyways? england, scotland, wales or ireland?

Currently on 20k plus bonuses which last year yielded me 25. I changed my career from a job that paid me 45k after a promotion and 28k for a few years before that.

Glad I changed as I have more time now. I'm not happy with the money, yes if I earned that abroad it would nice but everything here costs so much its like earning half of what you may do in a cheaper country.

scamming old dears on phones aint a career lad

That's why i got into the Marine engineering since it teaches, everything from carpentry, and mechanics to fiber-glassing and electronic installation. It was a great course and since then I've used what ever spends I have left to build a pretty comprehensive tool box. I've done all the asking senpai and friends for cash.

Silver linings though. I'm so skint i can't afford to become an alcoholic or druggy.

Thats welfare, I can pay rent and good internet to shitpost on Sup Forums so my life is pretty much perfect

Wow, you guys are all poor as fuck. They give people here welfare checks larger than the amounts you make.