Sup Forums T-Shirts Thread

Interest is brewing for Sup Forums T-Shirts. Can we get some good designs in here and some graphic autists to make this happen. Anything Sup Forums values is a potential theme ("Justice for Seth Rich" for example). Let's spread the awareness of autism far and wide.

And lets take this to the next level Sup Forums; we can also use the T-Shirt profits as a pool to fund further investigations. The road to black budgets starts here.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-25/suspected-berkeley-antifa-bike-lock-attacker-eric-clanton-arrested-assault
rwdeathsquad.com/
RIGGEDIT.com/SETH-rich
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

no

Go away.

Back to plebbit

I'm surprised. Why not? I'd wear one.

nein

>Imageboards to post anonymous
>Wants to identify himself with a t-shirt
Take your faggot scam out of here and back to plebbit, you're not worthy of being autistic.

and so would some people in these comments.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-25/suspected-berkeley-antifa-bike-lock-attacker-eric-clanton-arrested-assault

I see your point, but disagree. Of course you would have to select where and when to wear it. But political climates change too so that would also change. Otherwise, it would not identify you with any particular action or post. It would be more of an open awareness of a hivemind which is operating. Kind of like "the silent majority" thing with Trump. It could be powerful.

Fuck off merchant

I think its a great idea. Then we can start taking pictures of the people wearing them to post here and laugh.

I'm not selling them. Reread the OP.

>advertising your connection to a group of people decried as evil nazi anti-semites who sympathize with terrorists and are literally (worse than) hitler

do you see why this isn't a good idea? do you want to give twitter hambeasts ammunition for retweets when they share a story about someone with a Sup Forums shirt being a nazi?

kys

fake and gay

It would be hillarious. I have seen people wearing a black T-Shirt with the Pirate-Bay logo on it, and asked if they knew what it was. Most didn't. But it's fantastic. It's a virtual culture which has leaked into normie reality and resonates there.

>advertising Sup Forums to normies

Holy shit you're a fucking faggot. Attention whoring niggers like yourself are responsible for the decline of the boards quality.

Kill yourself.

THIS!

> Hey fellow teens, wanna Pol flag? Pol shirt? Pol badge? Pol poster? Pol button? Awesome sauce!
> Insert credit card details here.

...and that's how you get your name in a database. Cross-ref with Facebook photo tags.

well desu you're already in a database just for browsing on Sup Forums

'no'

If that were true, the NSA wouldn't have to waste their time here. They can't act unless you're unmasked first.

Check out this cool honey pot for all RW swag!

rwdeathsquad.com/

=SETH RICH= DNC Total Corruption: Gibbs_me_Dat_Rundown.exe

>John Podesta: Alt-Right Media Like Sean Hannity Colluding with Russia

>BONNIE LEVIN - CVP OF PHARMACY IN THE HOSPITAL SETH RICH DIED IN.
>Another connection to MedStar.

>Kim Dotcom: An open letter to Seth Rich's family regarding hacking claims

>Debbie Wastedman Skulkz THREATENS DC POLICE chief over a Laptop (AWAN BROS)

>Twitter suspends WND.com’s account for a headline tweet

>Hannity: The Russia collusion narrative is crumbling

>Hannity: Abrupt Vacation during Sponsor Fallout

>Hospital IP address?

RIGGEDIT.com/SETH-rich

. .. . . .

Yes, this thread seems to be filled with nervous children; that they will somehow be "outed". But the consensus is pretty unanimous, so I'll leave at that.

You're just gonna make yourself look like an autistic faggot--which normally I would encourage, but in this case you're gonna fuck this place into the ground more so than it already is, so go fuck off to reddit.

no. fuck off, merchant.