JEWISH SELECTIVE CRYPSIS

Post examples of this phenomenon.

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/news/326875/jews-with-asian-heritage-pose-growing-challenge-to-american-jewry/
timesofisrael.com/with-jew-asian-marriages-on-the-rise-academic-couple-takes-on-subject-close-to-home/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Jewish?

Yes. Mostly Ashkenazi Jews.

>Selective?

Yes. Turned off and on at convenience.

>Crypsis?
Yes. Code-switching. Shape-shifting.

Her name is "Silverman". What did you expect? A pure-blooded Latvian? Also this "Fellow whites are the worst" shit is everywhere. Gimme a minute and I will demonstrate.

Meant for that to be two posts.

It's obvious to us. The point is to document these cases as redpilling material to normalfags.

>Her name is "Silverman". What did you expect?
Oh yeah, a lot of these I can tell right away they're kikes, but have to hammer the point home that they are jews.

>Fellow whites are the worst" shit is everywhere. Gimme a minute and I will demonstrate.

Sounds great, ja.

You gotta be very careful in how you do it. It HAS to be people who say "Fellow whites" and then "I'm not white, I'm Jewish." Normalfags will not understand if they just casually mention going to Passover dinner because they don't consider Shlomo to be different from them. And if you try to explain, they will call you a filthy antisemite asking for Shoah II.

This. Do you have anything for the class?

The trifecta is
>Identification as White
>Attacking Whites or otherwise calling on them to expend resources
>Indentification as Jewish

wtf I'm a legit anti semite now it was ironic before what the fuck is this shit

Jews are White and some are liberal. Sorry this triggers you but some people feel they get better social standing by virtue signaling against racism.

On that note, because of normies, I had to withhold some as WIP because I didn't find any smoking "I'm Jewish" guns, even though I would bet my lungs on it.

>But we're just the same as you go- guy.

This bitch. This fucking disgusting vile piece of fucking trash. ONE Jewish relative (and on the wrong side at that) and he's the face of white genocide. Quite literally for it. I will honestly laugh my ass off if he dies a slow, painful death one of these days and would consider going to the (((cemetery))) to dance on his grave. Times like these make me have a greater respect for turn coats like Brother Nathanael, Stanley Kubrick, Bobby Fischer and Norman Finkelstein.

Just do one thing before you try this: make sure you're not talking to a "muh white guilt" loser.
Pretty dreadful, no? I honestly hate these piles of filth more than George Soros.

FOUND ONE

>Jews are White
Turks may as well be White.
> some are liberal.
>some
Vast majority
>get better social standing by virtue signaling against racism.
They just don't get better social standing, they had and have a disproportionate hand in creating and maintaining the system in which people can get good girl/boy/nobinary points for countersignaling the ideas of their forefathers.

"White" is definetely a social construct.

For white nationalists jews are white when they are going to take credit for their achievements and are not white in the rest of situations.

Good thread. I'll dump what I have here and join it.

I would argue that Frankish, Gallic, Celtic, Saxon, etc. are more "organic" categories than "White", but "White" generally refers to European stock. Who isn't, though has pale skin? Turks, Jews, some Arabs and Pashtuns, some Roma/Gypsies. Whites are such a minority in the world, and so identifiable against them, they they may form their own identity as "White", secondary to their local blud und boden identity.

ITT: The worst of the bunch. The ones who need to get gassed first. And I do mean first, because none have ever been gassed before.

>make sure you're not talking to a "muh white guilt" loser.
Well I make sure to document Jews, and subversive ones at that.

"European" is not a 'social construct' and if it is, then what is 'African' or 'Jewish'?

Azhkenazi and sefardis jews have some white genes in their blood, for years of miscegeneration. Some turks too, because the immigration and mixing during the Otoman occupation in the Balkans. Some latinos are too, etc.

Some european people aren't that pale. In southern europe many people have "Olive" brown skin and yet they are considered more "white" than a jew. Examples: Monica Belucci, Ariana Grande

Yeah, these are the most dangerous. At least the Orthodox and the Israelis have their own identities and stick to them.

White is just an adjective you gringos created to differenciate yourselves from blacks and mexicans.

>Azhkenazi and sefardis jews have some white genes in their blood, for years of miscegeneration
And again, that does not make them white
>Some european people aren't that pale.
They also have skeletal/facial structures unique to them, as well as their own place on the haplogroup map, and their own cultures on top of that.

Operation: ignore the spic

Yeah, they do. But they're the ultimate snowflakes to end all snowflakes and have been for their entire existence. So they can never identify as white because that gives them less credibility to call themselves "God's chosen". In the world where all the Jews flee to China after getting BTFO by Rome, they will would never call themselves Chinese because they're "above" the lowly goyim.
>Implying Mexican is a race?

kek

Uh-oh. All out?

Connection issue at work. 50 more to go.

Oy

to

the

vey!

The

goyim

know!

Time to put on my disguise.

Woops! Off it comes!

Damn us fellow White people.

How dare you insult my fellow Jews?

It's like anudda Shoah!

***News flash****

Jews have white skin

That is all.

>Jews
Mostly Ashkenazi, some Sephardic, and some Bukharian
>have white skin
So do some Turks, Arabs, Gypsies, and Pashtuns
>That is all.
Thanks for the bump

>jews
>white
Pick one and only one schlomo.

Jews are white.

This. Koreans have pale skin; are they White?

>Oh look, it's bait

>tfw comfy suburban captchas

This one was pretty popular on Sup Forums

the Kike doesnt even know what White Anglo Saxon Protestant is

to whoever finds all these dirty heebs and makes these pics: you're a goddamn hero

Ugly little fucker, but it's ours now.

ITT: someone who didn't read shit and made his opinion known anyway

Complied from several different people: 14Froger14, Wcsoto, Andrew Quackson, AJ Occidental, Ramzpaul, Eli Mosley, and myself.

My guess is he's probably a troll, a Jew, or both.

This one is particularly cunty

I didn't think it be like it is, but it do.

Throughout time.

But who was phone?

:^)

(:^))

((:^|))

Should probably start dumping these on twitter

(((:^{)))

Has a goy named Moshe ever existed? EVER? Pretty sure it's easier to find an )))Ephraim((( than a )))Moshe(((
That's how you get banned for (((hate speech))).

I'm @hifellowwhites if you want to follow me.
(((;^{))) {oy vey)

Kek, I had to hammer the point home that he was a tribesman because explaining "Hey... Moshe..." to normies just slides off like rain off a duck's back.

My general account is @nevermindthis29 if you want to check that out, btw. Other Jewspotters are the ones I mentioned earlier.

>Winding down

Jack is suck a cocksmoker, bends backwards for blm and muslime twitter but bans christ bros and nat socs. That manlet is going to get his comeuppance sooner or later.

It's been an honor shitposting with you all.

Oh yeah, thankfully Youtube never did a full crackdown on Fash material. If they did, the backlash would be glorious, though.

so whats this, nigras not that thick to see jews say imjewimwhiteimjewimwhite or are they.

>we must make a tweet back, that makes them have to chose between jew or white , and theyll say jew and we wil bwahaha you not white , so stop writing that

Also, I don't think Jews can be called cucks, since they are indeed acting in their own interests, nor traitors, since they never had any true allegiance to their host nations in the first place.

cant say i'm white if it says im jewish and that beeing white is something else

I call this "Tactical Whiteness"

Are.. you referring to American Negros? Most of them think Jews are either superWhites or an oppressed, though at times odious creature. Hotep know the difference, but they're annoying to deal with.

If I understand you correctly, I agree with you. Constantinople rightful Greek clay.

Superkek, I'm keeping that one.
Or Schrodinger's Jew.

Except they can because they're now turning to rice women when their own don't want them.
Not sure what you're trying to say, Giannes.

>Laurie Penny
>Feminist of the most insufferable sort

>use the power of the force luke

aye, you understand
luke use your logic not grammar, it will make sense

>now turning to rice women when their own don't want them.
Superkek. Saux?

>To understand the Greek, you must think like the Greek
>Drink wine at work while shitposting about Jews when you should be fixing spreadsheets
>Get a bonus this Christmas anyway because you submit everything upon deadlines

That one needs a gif and/or webm with relevant captions.

OH SHIT SON. More Hapa Jew babies NOOOOOOOOOOOOW. Do it, Cuckerberg!!!
forward.com/news/326875/jews-with-asian-heritage-pose-growing-challenge-to-american-jewry/
timesofisrael.com/with-jew-asian-marriages-on-the-rise-academic-couple-takes-on-subject-close-to-home/

I fucking HATE kikes.