My Mother was diagnosed schizophrenic when she was 28...

My Mother was diagnosed schizophrenic when she was 28. When I asked her what had happened to her she said she had lost her soul and she was going to Hell. She died a couple of years ago and I only found out a few days ago. I've been struggling with an inconsistency of Self and I found some solace and substantial grounding in the realisation that Jesus was a real man. I can't explain it other than to say it gave me what felt like a firm grip of reality in contrast to what my perception had been for all of my life up to that point.

It was truly mind blowing.

So a few days before I found out she was gone I had a dream and I want to tell you about it.

I was conscious of being in a dark forlorn open space in the darkest and coldest of nights. It was reminiscent of a grave yard but it was in a kind of valley although the sides of this valley were shear rock faces. It wasn't deep, perhaps 15-20 metres with a large outcrop of rock obscuring my vision and large heavily leaved trees. There was a biting wind blowing through this place and a sound like a forest at night. in the distance at the foot of the cliff face there were two people who seemed to be having a heated conversation. I didn't know who they were but it was important that I reach them. As dreams do it skipped time and the next moment I found myself in the position they were previously in but they had moved down what I now saw was a path that led between the cliff face and the outcrop that had previously obscured my vision. The atmosphere was so drenched in an awful incapacitating fear that I could barely move but I sensed a presence above and behind me. Looking toward it I saw the figure of a man, he was dressed in a robe that seemed to be made of the blackest of night, a colour that matched his head and in silhouette two large growths pointed straight up bluntly from either side of his terrible black head and where his eyes would be two red lights like glowing coal were looking directly at me.

-cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kA84VmI3fr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My attention was drawn away from him to the path and I saw that the two people who had been talking were now separated with a man lying in a shallow gully that travelled along the side of the path directly beneath the figure on the cliff. The other person I could now see was my Mother. She was lying on the floor behind a small mound in the path, young as I remember her from my childhood and looking to the man on the ground who was looking at her with profound concern from where he was lying. She was scared and seemingly also paralyzed by fear looking as if she had just been thrown out of the path of a thundering bull. Following her gaze I turned to look back up the path from where we had came. Now there was a huge blackened gate that seemed to me made of the barbed wire as thick as your arm and the man was attending to it somehow. I thought he was rubbing it but it had an appearance of a wheel and the man may have been rolling it closed. Thinking about it later I still had a sense of the most terrible fear but now we were outside the area we had begun in and the gate was as strong as the Sun. I woke up from this dream shouting for my Mum and shaking with the fear I could still feel from being in this awful place.

I thought about this dream a lot and I remembered a myth I'd heared about Jesus concerning the time between his death on the Cross and his resurrection 3 days later. Apparently in this time Jesus is reputed to have descended into Hell and guided all the souls there out. I think this dream may have been a representation of Jesus bringing my mother out of Hell.

nice blog post
will it come with a tl;dr`?

Nice slide thread.

Wasserman Schultz is going to prison.

try and read it and tell me what you think.

Im pretty sure this means you're gay. Sorry :(

Batshit crazy polock(which technically is normal. All us polocks are high-functioning sociopaths. It's been beaten intos with over 2000 years if being invaded repeatedly.) thinks he saved his mom's soul from hell.

Thin is why we call vodka "water".

Don't worry too much about jewish fairy tales

I don't think the Jews have Hell. So far as I know it's a Christian concept.

Dude, stop with the Jew worship. It's causing your mental illness. Your mother should of been a WARNING to you!

It's a mind control cult and the darkness/hell is nothing to fear. Walk into the abyss, there you will find your inner-light.

For what its worth, I've had dreams along the same vein. If I had to take a stab at it, I'd say your dream was more a sign that she is in heaven even though she feared she'd be going to hell. I don't think she went to hell at all. Was your mother a believer?

Same thing

>I don't think the Jews have Hell. So far as I know it's a Christian concept.
It's a Viking concept. Hell is a bad translation. The first to speak of "lakes of fire" were the Zoroastrians. The connection is that baby Jewsus was visited by the "Magi", or "wisemen" = Zoroastrian priests, not kings.

Hell in Nordic myth was a place that all dead people go unless they go to Valhalla as warriors to fight against the end of the world.

Hades = Roman god

Sheol = grave (actual translation in bible

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

[strangles you mentally]

Go back to your blog faggot

Simply buy an indulgence and all is forgiven, goy!

best get straight with the One God, Elohim, Adonai, Jehovah.

Your dungeons and dragons larping is an embarresment.

Why do you love jews so much? Or are you one?

that's some crazy shit man ... didnt read it though...

because if Jews were White People™ you my horny hatted friend would be a nigger.

Why do you hate white people so much and why is this such a common thing with people worshipping king kike?

Trust in Jesus Christ and ask him for healing.

>Why do you hate white people

because White People™ like you hate the Jews because you're not them. You want what you perceive to be their power and despite what blessings you've had for the last 2000 years you're still like an ankle biting dog snarling through the bars of a yard fence.

>MFW Sup Forums is largely pagan rather than Christian because "Jews".

You idiots that keep saying its Jewish mind control are so fatally flawed its beyond idiotic. Why would Jews create a religion that denies Jewish Talmudic laws and blasphemes God supposedly? The Jews would be in more trouble than us (and they already are for denying Christ) and would have a first class ticket to hell....so why the hell would they make something up and how would it be permitted in Jewish law?

God knows my heart but there isn't a single expression of Christianity on this board that doesn't want to use it as stick to beat someone.

You've all missed the point.

How has worshipping jews helped you, Worzek?

>Why would Jews create a religion that denies Jewish Talmudic laws and blasphemes God supposedly?
The why is irrelevant, it's a fact that they did. Or are you going to deny that every key figure in Christendom's creation has been a kike? Because that'd be lying and I heard that's bad.

They rejected the Kike religion. Did you even read the Bible or are you getting your shit from pagan sources? Most of the apostles died not as Jews but as Christians. They stopped preaching to the Jews after repeatedly either beaten or ignored or killed by their former fellow Jews. Read the conversion of Saul to Paul, a former pharisee who rejected that role and Judaism and went preaching to the Gentiles not the Jewish religion but Christianity.

>worshipping

[contempt and derision]

youtube.com/watch?v=kA84VmI3fr8

>The why is irrelevant, it's a fact they did.
So much source, I can't even read them all through!

cool story faggot

>They rejected the Kike religion.
That doesn't change a thing about them all being kikes, sorry.

>So much source
New Testament. Start with the geneology of the jewish main character in Matthews 1

A vision I had in my sleep last night — as distinguished from a dream which is mere sorting and cataloguing of the day's events by the subconscious. This was a vision, fresh and clear as a mountain stream — the mind revealing itself to itself. In my vision, I was on the veranda of a vast estate, a palazzo of some fantastic proportion. There seemed to emanate from it a light from within — this gleaming radiant marble. I had known this place. I had in fact been born and raised there. This was my first return, a reunion with the deepest wellsprings of my being. Wandering about, I was happy that the house had been immaculately maintained. There had been added a number of additional rooms, but in a way it blended so seamlessly with the original construction, one would never detect any difference. Returning to the house's grand foyer, there came a knock at the door. He was standing there. He was happy and care-free, clearly living a life of deep harmony and joy. We embraced — a warm and loving embrace, nothing withheld. We were in this moment one. My vision ended. I awoke with a tremendous of optimism and confidence in christ and our future. That was my vision; it was of god.

Ididn't know she had died at the time of the dream. I learned of her death two days later.

The God of the Bible said that he had Covenants with many people through the Earth.
But I'm sure that worshipping Odin who drank semen from hanging corpses is better

Hell is not real polbro
Nothing burns in hell but the ego

Most of the times, people need time to accept the idea that there was a point to their life and a point to their death or that they have to get over things they did (or didn't do) and now regret
It is your duty to find peace about that while you're alive
But Christ is in us and he will guide us through our self made hell so we can keep on going
There's no prison of the soul other than the one you create yourself
Have no fear

well played user

Its good that you believe user, dreams can tell you much about yourself, I have dreamed of insignificant futures. Minor events that have come to pass before they occured. Dreams may reveal the supernatural to you. Don't let others call you crazy, it was only a dream after all, possibly the substance of your subconscious. A desire to know that your mother is in heaven.

>Greenberg
Why do you people like stories written by jews so much? I'm really curious

Not related to politics or news. take it to /bant/, it's getting boring over there

I remember Varg crying that Norse Bagans never actually sacrificed people and that it was made up. This makes me believe him more now.

>not knowing Jews rejected Jesus
Jews hate Christ and will forever work to undermine him

>That doesn't change a thing about them all being kikes, sorry.
Everyone was an Israelite? Really? I tought that most of them were Jew by religion.
Also, implying that the Israelites have any connection to your everyday kike is just the proof that you're mentally ill.

>New Testament. Start with the geneology of the jewish main character in Matthews 1
>Implying that I have never read the Bible
It literally traces back Jospeh, father-in-law of Jesus, and not God, the real Father of Jesus.

>not knowing Jews rejected Jesus
Except for the ones that didn't. Doesn't make them not jews, jew lover.

Because you can literally just fucking ask God to manifest Himself to you and He will
As long as your desire is sincere He will

That's some nice spiritual placebo, Mario.

It's all nonsense but as long as you aren't blowing yourself up over your beliefs it's cool.

If they accepted Christ they became Christian and were excommunicated from Jewish society as was customary.

Wait, so Jesus wasn't related to David and Abraham and thus didn't fulfill the requirements of the messiah prophecy?

I mean, if you want support him being killed, go ahead I guess

Get fucked, Sup Forums is becoming a gravity well for people seeking Truth so establishment media and government activists are grinding axes here. Play acting as social misfits because this aspect of Western society is gaining traction in the popular conscience is pure desperation and you don't fucking get it.

these are new times, you should get your fucking coats.

>says the pagan
wew

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Eh, I did what I had to do
The rest is up to you

What the FUCK is it with these slide threads?

>She died a couple of years ago and I only found out a few days ago
How did you just find out your mother died years ago?

>germans
>semen drinkers since ancient times

>If they accepted Christ they became Christian
Why are you conflating their religion with their ethnicity, user? I mean, I get WHY - because you worship a kike and that's fucking embarrassing considering the board you're on, but let's be real for a bit.

eat shit, roll over a tyre strip and die.

THIS IS SPARTA

There is a dozen other threads with one or two posts by the OP and a hundred replies. Learn to spot slide threads, reddit.

>j-just believe hard enough and it becomes real
Leftist mindset at work.

here

haven't seen my family for years and haven't spoken to my sons for more than 15 years. Got in touch recently through FB and my youngest son (24) mentioned it in conversation.

schizo's can't tell what's real and what's fake. You appear to be one.

I never asked you to believe
Learn to read, pagan

You should rather link to the post where I'm doing any of the sort.

hah, how do you know what you think is real is shark toes? burp!

If you feel convicted it is because you are. That is the Holy Spirit.

Repent and believe.

"For God did not send his Son into the world condemn to the world, but to save the world through him."

Please be the same Pole that spams every Atheist/Christianity thread with fedora memes and "statistics" and such.

This has to be the worst incest story I've ever heard OP.

you say leftist mindset, what leftist is a believer?

>what leftist is a believer?
Looking at how they believe in the humanitarian nonsense that is equality which can be directly traced back to rabbi Jeshua ben Joseph and his disgusting desert ilk, every one of them.

The footnotes make it to be even more retarded.

Let's break this down.

>German folk tradition
What German folk tradition? Where? From whom? This needs a citation and more explanation.

>dating back to antiquity
What antiquity? When? Who? Where? Again, [citation needed]

>Held that the mandrake grows from semen of gallows victims and has magical powers

OK, this has a citation. Let's assume that this is true.

>German folk tradition

Not defined, but I assume this means modern German folk tradition. So Christian Germans in the modern era believed that semen from gallows victims has magical powers.

>This may be
>May
>MAY

This is speculation from now on part of the author.

>This may be why human sacrifices were carried out by hanging

Glob 1979 is referring to the Germans sacrificing, not why Germans sacrificed via hanging.

>Theodore's Penitential

First of all, this is Anglo-Saxon from the 7th century. How does one make inferences about Germans in the modern era, Anglo-Saxons in the 7th century to label a Nordic God a semen drinker? This is really stretching the material here.

Semen is mentioned two times:

>15. One who takes semen into his mouth shall do penance for seven years: this is the worst of evils. Elsewhere it was his judgment that both [participants in this offense] shall do penance to the end of life; or twelve years; or as above seven.

Seems like it's anti-homosexuality, not anti-magic.

3. He who drinks blood or semen shall do penance for three years.

Doesn't mention magic here either.

>Probably concerning ritual practices

This is speculation and literally not in the text he's referring to.

>Probably involving seidr

Huh? So two lines from a 6th century Anglo-Saxon book have to do with Seidr in the Norse world recorded in the 12th-13th centuries?

Please never post this bullshit again.

"The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles."
>Romans 1:18-23

It needs posted so the Odin drinking semen meme can die.

Sorry for your loss user. I don't believe in religion. It seems you do. Whatever. I hope it gives you some peace to move forward.

Funny how the people that control the media completely waste the opportunity to promote this brainwashing cult then, no?

Feel free to cap it

>TL:DR

(((Author))) references a 6th century Anglo-Saxon text that bans people from drinking semen and modern German (apparently, not referenced) folk belief that semen from gallows victims grows mandrakes that give people magical powers in order to claim that Odin drinks semen from sacrificial victims.

God is eternal and timeless but we aren't. Stop speaking to me like I'm a fucking sheep minder in the Judea of antiquity.

>considering the board you're on

>not knowing he's on a Jewish data-mining honeypot

dumb fuck

>Stop speaking to me like I'm a fucking sheep minder in the Judea of antiquity.

But that's what you're LARPing as.

Interseting
thanks for sharing

buddy you haven't the first idea of who I am and I suspect only a passing acquaintence with your Self.

Thanks for this thoughtful story

Always be careful with the interpretation of ones own dreams/visions. Look for fr. Seraphim Rose's book, the Soul after Death.

A mentally ill person finds solace in religion.

Nothing new here, this is how most religions are kept going.

you will kiss the hem of the robe infidel. That life you hold on to so preciously will, in the end, let go of you.

The "Sup Forums is a Christian board" finally makes sense