Poland About to Increase Its Defence Expenditure up to the Level of 2.5% of GDP

>Polish Ministry of Defence has announced a new bill assuming that Polish defence expenditure would reach the level of 2.2% of GDP, as of 2020, with a subsequent increase up to 2.5% of GDP until the year 2030.

defence24.com/583876,poland-about-to-increase-its-defence-expenditure-up-to-the-level-of-25-of-gdp-a-new-bill-introduced

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kiFPTTZtIk4
youtube.com/watch?v=YpmcmKwWzYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

STOPPPPPP
NO MORE THREADS ABOUT POLAN
we are a 3rd world shithole and nobody cares

Still too low, it should be 14,88%

That's fantastic, but I hope more goes to actual military tech than to fulfilling wank fantasies of paramilitary Zdzisławs in Biała Podlaska.

Polska Wilk Chaos soon lads

Thats a respectable increase, but they better start pushing that up or its going to look like 1939 all over again.

i'm actually surprised it's that low. have you forgotten your recent history already?

That tank is poorly designed.
>Flat surfaces
Enjoy your maximum effect RPG's.

We're one of the 5 countries that meet NATO spending goal

how the fuck do you repair THAT in the field?

are you crack heads seriously going to try and send that into battle?

it basically SCREAMS

HEY, IVE NEVER USED A TANK IN A MAJOR BATTLE, I DONT KNOW HOW HARD IT IS FOR INEXPERIENCED TERRORISTS TO FIND WEAK POINTS SO I HAVE HIGHLIGHTED THEM HERE

SHOOT THERE AREAS WITH YOUR GUNS PLEASE AND DISABLE MY ABILITY TO SEE AND THEN WALK PAST ME

Holy cap, a 0,5% increase in spending. Our soldiers will finally get toothbrushes. The soviet era ones we had starTed to fall apart last decade ...

>czechia, hungary, slovakia
embarrassing 2bh

its a stealth thank. by 2030 it will be invisible for the naked eye. it is already invisible for infrared and heat tracking.

hahahahahahahahaha
I can imagine the polish defence minister telling european union
WE HEF INVSI TANKE OKE?
U GO AWAY FROM POLEND!!!
WE DO NOT NOW PAY THE MONEI OKE!?!?

kek 80% of that budget of ours goes to wages. FUCKING LEL

I like Poland.

>good relations with the russians
>good relations with the chinese
>eu can't do shit
Why would we need an army anyways?

Why not just do nothing and pretend you have 1000 invisible tanks, they can't see them anyway.

the nato spending goes into the pockets of lockheed martin and the like

corporate welfare

cucks

>invisible for heat tracking
No exhaust?

Ukraine also had "good relations" with Russia

you'll need it when we find ourselves bordering a caliphate 20 years from now and russia breaks up and starts chimping out 2bh

They also had a nice port to the black sea. Also we can raise our defence funding to 100% we still wouldn't stop the russians.

>Swedish CV90 covered in plastishit
>"Polish tank"
POLAN STRONK
RUSSIA WE WAR U
WATCH OUT HITLE

Electric or exhaust ran through refrigerator.

>A Polish high-tech stealth tank appears
>Russia uses Human Wave
It's very effective

It uses cold fusion as energy source

That's a bad ass looking tank. We're cool, right, Poland? We have no tanks.

That tank looks futuristic just for the sake of it. I have no idea how it's going to be useful.

>20 years
>something that might or might not happen in the far future
Doesn't seem like a very good reason.

Mecha are the future.

it should be 5%

How do you know the shape of the tank isn't derived from alien tech and it creates a force field around it?

Is this how you tease refugee's as well?

That sounds like standard European defense policy these days. Gotta find the money for the shitskins somewhere I suppose.

Can it fly too? What about turning invisible?

Good job, you've got the spending goal down.

What you need to do now is become extremely vocalized against the Russian incursion into Ukraine. Make no mistake that Russia has no plans on stopping its aggressive military expansion should they take Kiev. If your leaders can spearhead an Anti-Putin media rally then the rest of the east will back you.

Perhaps now that Trump is in office instead of Obama we can see a new face of Putin.

For those of you who doubt Putin fears the U.S. just look at the amount of dick sucking hes been doing on behalf of Trump. Russia could never win a war against the United States and he knows it. The U.S. is second to none in military prowess and technology, propaganda can only go so far on the battlefield.

I have nothing against the Russian people, save for those who encourage the destabilization and illegal annexation of Ukrainian territory.

I really don't know how I feel about Macierewicz.

I hope Pakistan seriously considers PL 1 for a possible future MBT

shit looks fine

Now Germany won't invade again

>India will be a superpower before this tank is deployed in the Polish military
Really makes you think

yeah but that would be enough to make them go around our then otherwise hopeless country

POLAND NO!!

>India superpower
Isn't that supposed to happen by 2020 or are they pushing back that date?

polan buy me a tank

Greatness happens when it happens

Q

Fuck off burger nigger, poland needs better relationship with its neighbors. Us dont give a flying a fuck about Poland never did never will.

it's not going to look like this. The one in the photo is an early prototype.

"via 9gag.com"

Co jest janku, nie masz orginalu?

Why does Poland's glorified secretary look so mad? It's an easy job. You take the things the generals say, and you tell the democratic assembly.

That's a nice looking F-35 target

JSTFU aleady Kissin-kike
you done foreign diplomacy Ph D or something? Geeze
go eat a burger

Nice to see Poland preparing for another conflict with Germany.

Damn slavs.

You make cold fusion and all you do with it is stick it in tanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=kiFPTTZtIk4

*invisible tanks

He called most of the generals commie agents and kicked them out

these ministers wouldn't be able to even defend their vags from muh dick

Germany is dead , the typical german is a pussified harmless bitch.

Isn't it just going to be CV 90 with better optics? Even that prototype looks like cv 90 with body kit.

Who is Czechoslovakia going to beat in a war? If shit goes down they're gonna get steamrolled even if they drafted 50% of their population.

wow 2.5% of poland gdp? must be at least twenty quid

It's just a CV90 in a plastic shell
It's nothing
Tanks are obsolete anyway

Shit looks like that Battle gear thing from mgsv

Useless and stupid

Slavs love tanks

that is one huge tank
you dont build tanks that big
its just a huge target then
anyways looks neato

twenty quid? that's at least one dime

Sound?

I think it's about $12 billion

I'd gladly accept a polish waifu

We are coming to live with u now polan :^)

probably but who knows it's a secret project. Production should start next year so we will find out soon.

It's a mock up. It keeps being paraded around in photos about Polish military when it's not even being produced or bought.
AFAIK it's just a load of crap covering a standard CV 90 or maybe the older Anders project.

Who wouldnt? I fucking live on the other side of the continent and even here their exploits are legendary!

>erasmus students

Sorry Cletus but outside their country Polish women are well known coalburners and degenerates.

Polka is actually Czech.

Sauce?

why do you have such a cockburn? did a Polish qt give you blue balls?

Any Pole can confirm it. Real life isnt like in the pics you see around here.

They know about the EU-Army project

Dobra zamknij morde juz

Enjoy taxes increase desu

>financially supporting Israel's 2nd army
C U C K E D

Same shit in France, their salaries aren't trash tbw but they also get all kind of bonuses for being deployed in our oversea territories and those who are sent on mission in foreign countries get 10k tax free per deployement, you can also retire after 15 years, plus a whole army of officer generals, 5500 active and non active, who do absolutely nothing.

Russia's fanboys are disgusting.

how many of us would it take to capture iceland??

This. Shit RPGs are going to love the sides of that tank

What's with the shot trap Sci fi turret?

... you have seen your own military equipment right? The M1 series tanks are nothing but flat surfaces.

Retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=YpmcmKwWzYo

>tanks are obsolete
Yeah there is essentially no reason to field manned battle tanks in a modern military as far as I know.

yea same here, more officers than normal soldiers.
It's a fucking joke.

Greece 2.46
:D

Please stop it

What is reactive armor?

What is that? An army of european women spreading their legs towards mecca?

Ladies versus Butlers!