So I just did my entire Uni essay on Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums to be exact

So I just did my entire Uni essay on Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums to be exact.

How would you degenerates answer... What are the cultural reasons for the rise of the internet troll?

I was totally under prepared so I just wrote 6 paragraphs about Sup Forums and Sup Forums being the biggest cunts ever.

the underlying problem of our society is the repression of our true thoughts. we are forced to self-censor way too much. we are reprimanded for daring to feel differently from others. it causes major cognitive dissonance. it manifests itself through relatively anonymous boards and sites. so you can let loose and finally trigger the sheeple that you should be able to do in rl but are forced not to. your thesis is wrong. you are an idiot. enjoy working at mcdonalds.

> Sup Forums and Sup Forums
You should pick /mlp/ /po/ and /hm/

>/po/
is a nightmare to navigate, you say one wrong thing and get banned for life.

> Lulz.
You wrote an entire paper and couldn't figure this out? That's literally the only reason you fucking brain dead commie. Wil you post it online for us to read?

Impossible, it's on paper and they don't exactly let you take them home

> 2017
> paper
> uni

Today OP was a retarded faggot

Fuck /po/, bunch of fascist shitlords

>Falling for the university jew
>In 2017

Give it a year, you'll be a SJW whale and you'll have flourescent hair.

lmaoing @ your life falamalam

>subject in which you writte essays about internet trolling
>not a retarded pleb, who will never make any money
Pick one and only one

I went there twice this month just for curiosity. Looked like totally another parallel dimension to me.

should have done your paper about mudniggers blowing up your children.

Was this for your LGBT Studies class?

>What are the cultural reasons for the rise of the internet troll?
Every other website censors us and our ideas, so we all congregate here.

Wide spread low self-esteem due to over-socialization that results from the internet.

Easier to type out a well thought out response in comfyness of my room rather than stutter through my argument like an imbecile

We've always been here... Initially on BBS's, usenet, IRC, etc., It's the normies that are new.

>So I just did my entire Uni essay on Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums to be exact.

I can't imagine how useless your degree is if they let you write that kind of shit.

>How would you degenerates answer... What are the cultural reasons for the rise of the internet troll?

1- More people have computers and spend time on them.
2 - Free thought and free speech are more and more repressed by political correctness.
3 - You can be more or less anonymous on the internet.

That's it.

Shitposting is as old as man. I was up on Orkney a while back, bunch of viking runes they had trouble translating. Turned out to be something like "ingaborg is a slag. Hope the guy whos shagging hers cock falls off"

>over-socialization
>results from the internet
Pick 1

Cultural reasons? The improvements in technology, law damaging marriage and relationships, and a new very outspoken and diverse society. All these things of many keep people fapping and shitposting.
Anonymity is the reason the internet troll is unstoppable, because no matter how pissed off you get over his/her trolling, he/she'll never get the consequences as if it happened in real life. Not to mention the fact that a new language came about - memes, and memes definitely do have an impact on outsider culture.
Also, why the fuck would anyone have the bright idea to write about specific boards on Sup Forums? The entire website speaks for itself.

Agreed. I'm finishing my doctorate and kill me if I ever have the fucking audacity to write a thesis on memes. Discuss ideas, not people, you degenerate.

Six paragraphs, get a fucking minimum wage job if you are gonna write a high school tier two page paper.

>socialization
>the process of learning to behave in a way that is acceptable to society
Instead of learning from direct family and people in the local community, today we get social cues from all over the world thanks to technology. We are bombarded with "social" information compared to before the internet, tv, radio, etc. Socialization does not mean talking to people face to face.
This oversocialization causes low self-esteem because it is more difficult to take into account all these additional social cues, especially when many of them conflict with eachother, as you are growing up. This is why trolls are generally younger, even though there are plenty of older people who regularly use the internet. Socialization mostly happens when you are growing up.