Other urls found in this thread:

thenazareneway.com/likeness_of_our_saviour.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Christianity
youtube.com/watch?v=8tRzM2tZFng
youtube.com/watch?v=xcM8ilpHsfQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1420798/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop posting this fucking debunked propaganda trash.
That is not Jesus, not a representation of him,not related to Jesus at all.Its the face of the supposedly average palestinian back then.
We arlready have undeniable chronicles describing him.

thenazareneway.com/likeness_of_our_saviour.htm

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity

wikipedia is banned in my country

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is Pagan

Because you live in a shithole.

its because of wikipedia refusing to pay taxes or something but i get your point.

wait why?!

seth rich was white though

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Christianity

I burst in laughter when the sjws who still pretend it is 2012 say Turkey is an example of a prosperous Muslim-majority nation. Double keks when they ignore what you do to your ethnic minorities, and those same brain dead liberals ignore that too when wanting Turkey in EU.

>romans 11:11-31:17
Daily reminder that christcucks are literally kikes.

That image was made by a jew

shut the fuck up kike OP. sage this shit. so pathetic. holy shit. jews are literally a plague.

Jesus, bloodline of King David...

>jesus wasn't white

no shit you roach, he was jewish, stupid ass allen snack bar don't know shit about real religion.

I don't care what jesus was; he is lord and savior

kek poor t*rks

ITT: jews and retarded 14 year old beta pagans. saged.

daily reminder that i dont care

damn them styles is naff

I don't care.
He definitely had long hair though. Scientists are pulling that short hair bit out of their ass.

Keep it coming azzwholes! I'm sure you're trifling through your cuck brains thinkin up the kind of weenieposts that would trigger you sissyshitz ...but you're just pussies so thanks for the LULZ pussycuntz!

Because somebody did this apparently.

In Hadith no.63,vol 1, it says: "When a man arrived at the mosque, he asked, "who amongst you is Muhammad?" The companions of the prophet replied "THIS WHITE MAN RECLINING ON HIS ARM".
One of the 99 names of Mohammad was "Al-Insān al-Kāmil" which translates to "The Perfect Man".
Another one was "Khairul Bashar" - "The Best of Mankind"

There's literally a white supremacist religion out there and you people choose to rather worship some leftist jew.

Daily reminder that the turkish flag is a copy of one Byzantine flag.

I'm Christian and was never taught He was white, despite Him being represented that way often. I was told in church he came from the middle eastern portion of the world, during that time period, so probably had a darker complexion. That always made perfect sense to me. But in Jesus, no one really cares what His skin color is. He can be represented as black for all I care. Means nothing to me.

Some drunken bum in prison made up a screwball religion and says that the WHITES are more intelligent (they admit that they know they are inferior) therefore they make up the excuse that whites are tricksters created by this ridiculoustheory to compensate for their ignorant stupidity so the excuse they latch onto is this twatwad Yakub! The guy has an asscrack in the front of his head!

OYYYY VEYY

Daily Reminder: Jesus is God.

Daily reminder that ''white'' isn't even a fucking race, and you fell for shitty meme names set up by colonials who were surrounded by niggers, abos and native americans.

p.s. you 'WhitePower' retards give us genuine fascists a bad name.

Andrew Basagio claims to have time travelled and saw the crucifixion on 16mm holorendered film stock

That's not what Jesus looked like

Whenever you see an afro with ORANGE hair.You know yu see them occasionally let them know this is why they like the look and this is how to get it naturally! Dinka TribeTakes Cow Urine Showers To Turn Hair Orange & Lactate Cows youtube.com/watch?v=8tRzM2tZFng

How essentially british are you?

The shroud of Turin says this is Jesus .I hate to pick on you pigment freex but if ya wanna play we play.
THE WRATH OF THE AWAKENED SAXON
by Rudyard Kipling

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.
"This destiny does not tire, nor can it be broken, and its mantle of
strength descends upon those in its service." - Francis Parker Yockey,
IMPERIUM

That's a blatant lie from your beloved Erdogan.
He wants to avoid criticism and since his wiki page is full of it, he doesn't allow wiki in your shithole
It's time to remove kebab

WE

you make yourself look really stupid when you post this image

You post this shit everyday?

>this piece of cloth first mentioned in the 13th century sure must be jesus
>even though it clearly shows him having long hair which is a disgrace to men according to the bible
uh-huh.

He also wasn't real
And before you christcucks lose your shit, prove me wrong

You're a weakling

Shiftless atheists have no moral anchor.Thats why they're so easy to somp.They believe in NOTHING except themselves. Joan Of Arc Routing the godless English Army youtube.com/watch?v=xcM8ilpHsfQ

This

also fpbp

What's the point of saying that you piece of utter shit? en arkhe e logos kai logos en theon kai theos en logon.

fuck you. have fun until I purify you sandniggers out of my thracia.

Fucking lel

Athiests will never pray because they don't have a prayer!!!! Athiests on the left Christians on the right.

jesus wuz kangz n shiiitteee

Jesus said men shouldn't have long hair

I don't know what long is for that time though

This, I care not what race Jesus was. Doesn't change the fact that he is Lord, not to mention people seem to forget that Jews despise Christ because he spoke truth.

No
This is not true
Give peer reviewed source for that scientific claim

Daily reminder that no one gives a fuck, especially when it comes from some Turk roach untermensch.

Ruddy is not red haired. It's ruddy. Red cheeks. Edomites from Esau are the redheads.

Leftard...You have been trained by commie professors to believe in peer reviews of other shit4brainz is empirical science! Thats why you are ZERO threat. You strain your brains and get all worked up.We're laffin @ YOU I bet you're burnin up! Peer review: a flawed process at the heart of science and journals
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1420798/