Trump Travel Ban BTFO

cnbc.com/amp/2017/05/25/federal-appeals-court-upholds-block-on-trumps-travel-ban-nbcnews.html

>A federal appeals court has upheld the nationwide block of President Donald Trump's executive order restricting travel from several predominantly Muslim countries, NBC News reported.

As a liberal, I'm tired of winning.

Other urls found in this thread:

americanthinker.com/blog/2017/05/aclu_lawyer_admits_trump_travel_ban_would_be_constitutional_if_hillary_issued_it.html
moonofalabama.org/2017/01/outrage-about-trump-exposes-librul-hypocrisy.html
circa.com/politics/barack-obamas-team-secretly-disclosed-years-of-illegal-nsa-searches-spying-on-americans
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4
nsa.gov/news-features/press-room/statements/2017-04-28-702-statement.shtml
archive.is/6lQjF)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too bad you fags lost the supreme court.

Gloating about the travel ban being blocked when Libyan refugees have just murdered people in Europe.

Too bad you won't get there

Sorry sweetie, your activist judges will be overturned soon.

>Libyan refugee
He was born in Europe...retard

I believe it'll be ruled 5-4 against Trump due to the fairly moderate Justice Kennedy who voted in favor of gay marriage.

Pitiful isn't it... Daesh could nuke a DNC rally here, and they'd immediately think the GOP/Russians did it. To be fair, the GOP probably wouldn't give a fuck about a bunch of dead communists, but still...

Hey drumpfies, looks like you lost again!

>Activist judges
Kek. What is Gorsuch?

Doesn't matter though. You cucks won't get to SCOTUS

His family are refugee from Libya, his father is a radical extremist and even if he was born in Europe. They aren't and will never be European.

Youre not a liberal, LARPer. But in the case that you arent the blood of anyone killed by those let in by the travel ban being blocked will be on yours and their hands.

LIBERALS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATHS OF COUNTLESS WESTERNERS.

The supreme court will be majority republican soon, it will be overturned.

Yawn, how does it feel to be an enemy of your own people?

>LIBERALS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATHS OF COUNTLESS WESTERNERS.
Nah I'm pretty sure you can count 'em

>What is nationality
This is some brilliant reasoning you got there

>Yawn what's it like to be the enemy of your own people
What's it like to disguise your political views as edgy memes?
>Your own people
They aren't my people. I'm not a nigger, so I don't buy into this collectivist white genocide nonsense

Neil replaced that Italian faggot. It's the same court that passed Obamacare you dumbshit

Gorsuch will correct this when it gets to SCOTUS

>I'm a nigger

>Gorsuch
>activist judge
Im guessing you watched the confirmation hearings on CNN vs. CSPAN

Obama packed the DC Circuit. Of course it opposed Trump.

We are returning to the days of law and order, OP, and you are returning your faggoty ass to the rock from under which you crawled.

Dumbshit, Obamacare was viewed as atax, and thus considered to be consitutional. What's not constitutional is having low level federal judges try to set their own immigration policies

Whe do you guys think you will reach the magical 5% muslim?

ACLU lawyer admits Trump travel ban would be constitutional if Hillary had issued it
americanthinker.com/blog/2017/05/aclu_lawyer_admits_trump_travel_ban_would_be_constitutional_if_hillary_issued_it.html

"Outrage About Trump Exposes "Librul" Hypocrisy

January 29, 2017

The current "librul" outrage about Trump's announced policies is somewhat amusing. Yes, these policies are bad, very bad. Trump is bad. But so was Obama and so is Clinton. Protesting the policies of one while not protesting when the other implemented the same policies is insincere grandstanding.

Wherever you look, those Trump policies are building directly on, or simply repeat Obama policies. The now theatrically outraged people swallowed those without a word of protest." ...

moonofalabama.org/2017/01/outrage-about-trump-exposes-librul-hypocrisy.html

It's the exact same numbers as before, nothing has changed

Uh ooohh time to blame the liberals again. Trump is a fucking moron who only has himself and his rhetoric to blame. He's a president not a dictator. I'm glad the courts are reminding him of that.

Honestly It's what you get putting a loud mouth reality tv moron in office who can't fucking stay off twitter.

How can a legit refugee be an extremist? Sounds like the cuckening began ages ago

Federal Judges literally have no privilege to review a Presidential Executive Order. I don't know why this is even going on...

>I don't know how check and balances work
Kill yourself. Go take high school US Gov class and then kill yourself.

You stupid fuck, show me in the Constitution where a district court can review a Presidential order.

It's ok, I'll wait

How, exactly, was it BTFO when every legal observer thinks the Supreme Court will uphold it?

They're the final final arbitrators here. If they uphold it, all of these ankle-biting district judges and Court of Appeals rulings are rendered irrelevant.

Uhm sweetie liberals dont actually think mkay?

Yeah, trust me you aren't winning, don't kid yourself.

>kys xd
Gtfo you fat fuck shill

All these judges blocking a perfectly legal order should be assumed to be corrupt and thier backgroup and connections looked into.

hilarious, considering this ban would have stopped the manchester bomber

also the libshit judges rule it "unfairly discriminates against muslims"

can someone explain to me how that is, when the largest arab muslim countries in the world are not on the ban? (saudi arabia, egypt?)

he was training with terrorists in Libya and ZSyria, retard. and yes he was born in europe, to a Libyan terror group father who sought "refugee" status in the UK. top keks had all around, libshit

As a liberal, your helping to destroy the country, and you only say your tired of winning because in reality you were heartbroken on election night

Yay, more parasitic welfare seekers, terrorists, and child rapists.
America BTGO

Archive of article?

SCOTUS would uphold
To not uphold it would mean NO ONE in the USA can control immigration, remember the president can dictate who can and cant get in, not congress and not the courts.

No you racist fuck. This country was founded on the principle of ALL men created EQUAL. We were founded on this principle. You cannot discriminate against ANYONE coming in! You fucking trump-tards do not know shit about your country.

I swear ramadingdong is every other month

He has a speech that states the exact opposite, urging judges not to use their own moral code or what they think "might serve society best" but to use the actual law when ruling:

>to apply the law as it is, focusing backward, not forward, and looking to text, structure, and history to decide what a reasonable reader at the time of the events in question would have understood the law to be—not to decide cases based on their own moral convictions or the policy consequences they believe might serve society best

Indeed. Feels good being a liberal now that Drumpf got put in his place. Must suck being a dirt poor conservashit loser. I bet they don't even know the taste of lobster risotto.

A judge who interprets the law as it's written and not by his feelings.

Looking at this from a legal perspective, the 4th Circuit's reasoning is pretty much entirely without basis.
>The 4th Circuit ruling said it was "unconvinced" that the order "has more to do with national security than it does with effectuating the president's proposed Muslim ban."
They seem to believe that the courts have the authority to determine what policy would be most effective to achieve a certain goal and block any policy they believe would be ineffective. This is an entirely new kind of judicial reasoning and will have a very difficult time standing up in the Supreme Court.

GET THE FUCK IN HERE Sup ForumsTARDS.
>Biggest scandal in U.S. political history being IGNORED by MSM DESPITE FISA Court EVIDENCE
>Involves 'institutional' abuse of NSA surveillance practices by Obama Admin
>Obama knowingly lied to the public (see pic related)

SOURCE: circa.com/politics/barack-obamas-team-secretly-disclosed-years-of-illegal-nsa-searches-spying-on-americans
PROOF #1: scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4
PROOF #2: nsa.gov/news-features/press-room/statements/2017-04-28-702-statement.shtml (Archive: archive.is/6lQjF)

READ AND WEEP LEAF FAG

Nobody cares sweetie

I do sugarcane.

can someone explain to me what this meme is? I mean the messed up hair and red eyes, I think I saw it used on jeb first, what is this?

The judges should be executed for failing to do their duty and giving into their personal agendas.

Sure, men may be equal.
But, America Citizens & Non-Citizens are not equal in the United States. This isn't hard. Mohammed just needs to stay where he is.

That would kills the office of the president though. It would mean deciding national security was something the courts decide. A SCOTUS ruling against Trump would literally be the end of the Republic and the U.S. becomes an Iranian style oligarchy with judges as the new priesthood.

all this winning :^)

NOW HE'S GETTING KEKED BY MACRON!!

Aaaaaand to the Supreme Court we go goys. Hope you like judicial presidency set by the Supreme Court. Those state judges need a refresher on the constitution.

There's literally no reason besides racism to ban travel from countries like Libya. No Libyan has ever attacked US.

And you deserve to be hung from a post for opposing sane immigration you subhuman piece of shit.

It's in the First Amendment. It's called the Establishment Clause.

Hail Lord Trump

Can I ask you guys something? Why are you guys holding the safety of people who lives outside the United States over those who are actual citizens?

Too bad Sup Forums can't actually read judicial opinions.

>As a liberal, I'm tired of winning.

wait, is Hillary president now?

You're happy.
How does this make your life better?

And nowhere in the travel ban does it cite a religious reason for why the ban was taking place.

>an executive edict that stands to cause irreparable harm to individuals across this nation
It'll be fun to see this in the Supreme Court

You should try reading the actual opinion. Standing is discussed starting on page 31. It has nothing to do with the safety of other people outside the United States, nor even with people who live outside the United States.

You should read this opinion as to why that doesn't matter.

Foreign nationals don't have constitutional rights.
Ask your friends in Gitmo.

he hates america and wants it to be manchester'd

They still have to justify their ruling legally. They're not allowed to just rule based on feelings. The law and constitution are pretty clear about the presidents powers.

There's a reason these liberal groups specifically file in certain areas to get stacked liberal judges from those areas to rule in their favor who are then overturned regularly by the USSC. The 9th circuit is overturned 80% of the time

Kennedy won't rule against trump

Yeah you sure showed us. How dare he try to make it more difficult for terrorists to get into the US

The vast majority of Americans are actually in favor of a travel ban

I do t think you actually know what an activist judge is. Goesuch is literally the opposite of that. He's a constitutional literalist. He interprets the law as it's written. It's a judges only job to decide if something violates the law as written. Judges ruling based off anything else should honestly be impeached for abuse of their powers. They're not legislators. Their only job is to decide if something follows the law as it's written. It's not their place to reinterpret laws to twist them to fit an agenda

honey get in here I'm winning
>wife moaning from her lover
thats great dear, but did you buy me that necklace I wanted

Lawful permanent residents have constitutional rights, and one of the plaintiffs is a lawful permanent resident. See page 41.

Are you a fucking idiot? The Constitution covers the rights of the AMERICAN citizens. Not global citizens.

The law giving the president power over immigration is irrelevant if the plaintiffs successfully argue that the travel ban was rooted in animus, since animus is not a legitimate pursuit of the government.

Cases on the edge, like this, won't prevent the main intent of the ban from being enforced.
You're just stalling.
But you already know this.

BLEEBOOMF BTFO

You're just an idiot then. If every other race pushes their own interests as a group but whites don't then we're simply divided and conquered

You're a traitor plain and simple. Siding with an outside group over your own people

Nationality is based on ethnicity. Look at the fucking names of those European countries. England for anglos. France for franks. Germany for Germans. It's not the geographic region it's the ethnicity that inhabits the region

Americans are unique that they're not based on ethnicity but other countries aren't fucking America and they shouldn't want to be

Civic nationalism is bullshit.

An Arab born in England is no more English than a cat born in a hen house is a chicken

These traitorous governments can try to redefine nationality all they want but without the ethnicity that makes up the country then the nation ceases to exist

There is no Ireland without the Irish. No Scotland without scots. It's in the fucking name. Same way afgans inhabit Afghanistan (land of the afgans) and Uzbekistan is where the Uzbek people live

False.

The Supreme Court of the United States held in Zadvydas v. Davis that: "the Due Process Clause applies to all persons within the United States, including aliens, whether their presence is lawful, unlawful, temporary, or permanent."

Do you want to present an actual legal argument with proper citations? Or are you just here to meme around?

Don't matter faggot. As soon as it goes to the Supreme Court it will be put into effect so your victory is short lived winner

The law actually does grant the absolute power. The wording is "any class of aliens". If it's a foreign national the president has the right to ban them from the country

The opinion is just simply wrong. He's twisting shit to fit his political agenda which isn't what a judge is supposed to do

This is well defined as the realm of the executive branch and has been supported multiple times by the USSC.

Also the ban doesn't mention religon anywhere. So the judge is interpreting things based on his own biases rather than the letter of the order or letter of the law

The intent is to keep people out.
People already in are a smaller and different problem.

You should understand the point user is trying to get across. Why should we give more fucks about the mudshits wanting to immigrate to this country knowing the threat it will bring than protecting our own citizens from that threat.

>So the judge is interpreting things based on his own biases rather than the letter of the order or letter of the law

Nah, he's interpreting it based on Trump's own statements, which carry significant weight given that intent (spirit) of a law matters in addition to the word.

>Nationality is based on ethnicity. Look at the fucking names of those European countries. England for anglos. France for franks. Germany for Germans. It's not the geographic region it's the ethnicity that inhabits the region
Please refrain from involving europe into your autism. Whiteness, as americans understand it, is a retarded concept.
For example my missus is of spanish origin, raised in the UK, speaks the language probably better than half the board and probably even myself and she's a history buff. She also supported Brexit on the grounds of right to self-determination.

She's got more "britishness" in her than probably half my remoaner family. Maybe that transition worked because it's fellow europeans interacting with other europeans, but civic nationalism can and does work. As long as the people coming are in manageable numbers and there's a system in place to enable/encourage assimilation.

Yeah and you should think with common fucking sense and realize they're using bullshit excuses to justify ruling in a way that supports their political agenda

The D.C. Courts are stacked with liberal idiots

Just because they try to justify it doesn't mean they're right

You're right though religious reasons don't matter because the law gives him the right to bar any class of aliens so even if it was against muslims it's still irrelevant. They are exceeding their powe here

When this is overturned these judges should honestly be thrown from office. I wouldn't be against holding them accountable for any rapes or murders committed by the people allowed in by this ruling too

You've already lost, you colossal fucking faggot.

It's actually better if the ban DOESN'T get put into place, wanna know why?

Scenario A: Ban goes through, 3 months later terror attack in the US, liberals scream BAN DOESNT WORK TRUMP BTFO regardless of what the origins of the terrorist are

Scenario B: Ban loses in court after court and never is put into action. 3 months later there is a terrorist attack, Trump can now blame liberals for the attack.

Even in scenario A, he comes out better than Liberals do in scenario B, because at least he can say he's trying to fix the problem instead of ignoring it.

Right and we have the right to deny their presence in this country. This isnt a free pass zone and a government's #1 priority is the safety of its citizens (You know the ones who pay taxes and shit) by denying those rights.

>It's bullshit because it supports their political agenda rather than my political agenda

Reminder that when the DOJ tried to repeal the block on the first travel ban, they were unable to present any evidence supporting the necessity of the law. There is zero evidence that current screening procedures are inadequate. There is zero evidence that stricter screening procedures would have stopped attacks on American soil (which for the most part are carried out by people who are radicalized 10+ years after moving to America, on American soil). There is zero evidence of any unmet need or security flaw in current procedures that would be fixed by the travel ban. The travel ban itself is entirely political.

Oh shit nigga are you serious?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Campaign rhetoric is now evidence of motivation in court

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What type of kangaroo courts are you burgers creating?

I have no idea what you're trying to say. People already in, who are accorded constitutional rights, have raised a constitutional issue with the travel ban under the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment. That's the basis for IRAP v. Trump.

The President has the right to ban anyone from the country so long as it doesn't come into any supervening conflicts, such as a constitutional violation, as is alleged here.

"He"? 10 judges of the 4th Circuit agreed with the holding.

It doesn't matter that religion isn't mentioned anywhere in the opinion. Page 50 of the opinion: "Mandel's requirement that an immigration action be 'bona fide' may in some instances compel more searching judicial review."

Because we're talking about the established law in the United States of America, and not policy judgments.

Any legal arguments as to why the 4th Circuit's understanding of the law is incorrect?

The safety of its citizens doesn't allow you to violate the constitution.

Yeah I can't wait for your civic nationalist argument after your next bombing by an "Asian"