There are actually people on Sup Forums who believe in god

>there are actually people on Sup Forums who believe in god

Yes, and we'll pray for your condemned soul too.

sage

Fedora tipping edgelord faggot.

This is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his prophet. It is time that Sup Forums embraces the true religion of peace.

>there are people on /mlp/ who don't worship Celestia
PRAISE THE SUN

Checkmate, atheists.

Sounds good, as soon as it starts becoming peaceful let us know.

This. I might be fond of watching fairy tale stories, but I don't actually believe they're real.

Praise the Sunbutt

>hurr durr I'm so stupid all I can do is spout le ebin maymayz XD when someone challenges my archaic superstitions

Does Sup Forums not hate fags and unfaithful women? I figured that you infidels would rush at the opportunity to throw a homosexual of a building.

My Allah send you to the fiery depths of Hell, infidel.

t.pony fucker

Our "God" is a programmer who developed a highly sophisticated simulation world

we are artificial intelligent characters in this world

the laws of physics here are not the same as the laws of physics outside of this simulation, just like if we made artificial life it would have different laws of physics within it's world.

jesus was an administrator of this simulation which gave him godly powers, his cheat code is faith. through faith he can walk on water and raise the dead, heal the sick etc.

with faith, we can activate these cheats too.

when we die, we never leave the simulation because we aren't real, there would be no way to get out of it, so we go to a simulation of heaven or hell forever.

Nope, I don't hate anyone. Don't have time for that. I just like calling out bullshit.

Jesus Christ is Lord

Ooh, quote thread?

>There is no God
Finally something we can all agree on

God doesn't believe in them though

They're normies from the donald

Old Sup Forums wanted Trump elected because he was the best choice, and a step in the right direction.
It was never meant to become mindless followers of the Judaised american culture

Yeah, i know i come from an even more cucked country, but let's not pretend that america isn't cucked at all. Trump is still in bed with Israel, he isn't perfect, just a step in the right direction.
He still followers a religion that was created by non-white israelites

>shun God
>become liberated, free thinking, autonomous society that doesn't have to adhere to morals, standards, values, or traditionalism

>accept God
>have a home and family, neighborhoods full of mostly law-abiding citizens that built their personal values and laws on their relationship to God

Barring the radicals on either side, what we see now is what happens when we choose the first option.

You have no idea how close you are to the real truth.....Only part you left out is that SATAN is the MOD

islam > christianity
killing your enemies > washing their feet and sucking on their toes

>atheists will adamantly insist there is no possibility of a higher power
>while believing that we are living in a giant computer simulation created by unfathomably intelligent entity (or a Creator, if you will)

Really peels the bananas, huh?

Dull your edge a bit, mate.

Real Jews are black.

Yes.

Finally, one has come to the truth

Jews aren't race.

well its not as though there is any hard evidence against the existence of God.
its still pretty much a believe what you want to believe situation,

have you been touched by his noodley appendage?