DENMARK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

17 YEAR OLD DANISH GIRL GETTING CHARGED FOR FIGHTING OFF MAN WHO TRIED TO RAPE HER

HOLY FUCK WHY ARE YOU DUMB SCANDIS SUCH FUCKING KEKOLDS ITS SO ANGERING

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3418751/Danish-17-year-old-girl-used-pepper-spray-fight-rapist-near-migrant-asylum-centre-told-prosecuted-carrying-weapon.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3418751/Danish-17-year-old-girl-used-pepper-spray-fight-rapist-near-migrant-asylum-centre-told-prosecuted-carrying-weapon.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do they speak English in Denmark? And how much does a plane ticket cost from Delhi to Denmark?
Just asking for a friend.

Yes they speak English, so well that they like to brag that they speak it better than Americans, and they have a strange English accent too, influenced more from the UK than the US. I actually can't stand most Danish people speaking English, it sounds so faggy and weird. When King Diamond spoke for an interview I stopped listening to all his songs cus he sounded like such a fag.

kek

This is fake

We REALLY need to build a wall around Finland to keep ALL our neighbors out

What is wrong with the northcuck?

Who the fuck do you think you are to talk about this topic?

The EuroCucks

>White babies are minority in your country
>51% white
>colleges are communist brainwashing centers
>communist manifesto literally most read book in colleges
>Liberals everywhere
>people arrested for not using proper pronouns
>historic monuments being ripped away
>Israel practically owns your government and they have abused you in past and stole your state secrets 3 times
You're just as cucked whether you like it or not

I was asking to the nordic europeans.

You can try, if it makes you feel better. But deep down you know you would be safer and happier in the US son. Always remember, while you guys import non white muslims, we import white + non white christians.

You should not tell the police anything about the wrong doings upon you because these cases will be settled among the peoples court, not the justice system. This keeps the jails lighter and taxes untouched.

Nordic "males" at it again.

>But deep down you know you would be safer and happier in the US son
It is literally more likely for me to be shot in your third world shithole than be killed by a refugee here in Finland. Let me remind you that we're 98% white, you're 51%.

>we import white + non white christians.
This is literally not true, you hardly accept any white person there unless they're millionaires businessmen or artists. Only thing you accept there are Mexicans and other shitskins. This is why whites are soon to be minority in your country.

Under a new law, officials will have the power to search migrants for valuables and take cash and possessions worth more than around £1,000 to help pay for their stay.
Asylum seekers will also have to wait three years before family members can join them in the country, instead of the current one year.

Atleast we have this, go away nignogs 3rd generation immigrants cant even talk proper danish and are a bunch of inbred family whores

Go for it pajeet, avenge the danish raping of england in the 800s

>Let me remind you that we're 98% white, you're 51%.
>Finngolian Khanate
>White

>implying that women are not lying about "rape"

No faggot

but we still have the right to defend ourselves and name the jew without being arrested and thrown in prison for "hate speech"

Being a FUCKING WHITE is the worst crime you can be charged with.

Was it ever proven that the rapist was a migrant? I mean, I know he was, but it would be nice to have some evidence to point at when people ask.

HAHAHAHA WELL MEMED XD
Mongolians didn't even come this far, loser. This meme is based on 19th century Ameridumbs who thought that not speaking indo-European languages meant you had to be Mongolian. Don't you have some white women to rape there, Tyrone? Oh wait they're minority, it might be hard to find them.

Instead they get arrested for not respecting proper pronouns, good going there Tyrone.

Actually read the article, she's just gonna get a fine because pepper spray is illegal. The man escaped.

>2016
We have been over this. She is not charged for using it, but for having it.

She got a small fine

Still fucking stupid and u know it

I don't live in Jew. Not really surprised that liberals use the constitution as toilet paper

*Jew York

That excuse won't work because if we start thinking like that then no country is cucked because Germany and Sweden also have based places and it's only biggest cities that are fucked. Pick one, Tyrone. Either nobody is cucked or you're just as cucked as they are.

You lost.

Feels good to be White

Kek Ogedei is triggered. You should be proud of your Mongol blood. Had a pretty good empire for a bit

>lmaoing at 41% burger fat burger amerifat
>hahahaha how can you even talk 21% white country
>hahahah bean country 1% white

It's sickening that a woman would by pepper spray to protect herself when she lives in an unsafe society filled with unassimilated migrants. What the fuck was she thinking?

I'm not going to be proud of something we didn't do and you don't know what you're talking about. It's actually pretty funny, you're like that clown in school who doesn't know why people are laughing at you. Just a country form of that kid.

Fuck you, you broke our ships. We're even.

hahahaha pitiful backwater snownigger state thinks he is somehow relevant ahhahaha

>self defence
>gets fined

Can't make this shit up

>even
Have you seen how small we are? No we're not even

You're talking about the gender pronoun thing like it exists anywhere but NYC and as if even 99% of liberals don't think it's blatantly unconstitutional

It seems that you're the laughing stock of the world, seeing as other NATO leaders we're literally laughing at your clown of a President today. Funny, isn't it? And Saudis were talking to him like he was a retarded baby.

What would be the charge for plucking attacker eyes with your keys?

>oh no this irrelevant relic of an alliance is laughing at us
who cares

So you just stand down and let people laugh at you?
Sad! Imagine being as spineless as you are. They really must put estrogen in your tap water, submissive little bitch.

At least we are relevant enough to get laughed at. What has Finland done in the last 50 years that has even been semi relevant.

I'm pretty sure possession of keys is a felony in the UK. Not sure about Denmark though.

This. The poor man was having a sexual emergency. What a bitch.

Objectively contributed to technology industry and made it better with Nokia and Linux. Also, Americans always admit that they lost after they bring up
>hurr hurr I might be stupid but you're not relevant
as if you, as a person, matter at all.

>t. yrone

not all is lost
>Under a new law, officials will have the power to search migrants for valuables and take cash and possessions worth more than around £1,000 to help pay for their stay.

I don't know what's stranger, that you know you need pepper spray, that they are charging her for having pepper spray after tried to be raped or the fact that you can't walk near asylum center without fearing rape. At least have police guarding asylum center.

She should have just lain there and enjoyed it.

Nokia is irrelevant and only spergy autists use Linux. You're right that I am irrelevant as a person but so are you and so is your country.

So wait the northcuck argument for making it illegal to fend off nigger rapists is that the US is 60% white?
You know what just keep on importing those niggers I'm sure this will all work out.

Denmark is currently ruled by a coalition made up of conservatives and our guys and they actually make some based legislation for example they reimposed border controls in 2015 so not all is lost

Argument is that no European country is as fucked as you are, because it is literally more likely for us to be shot dead there than be killed by a refugee here. Your empire is crumbling and Trump isn't going to change that.

our country still pretty much owns the world, that's why our intelligence agencies know when you pee and have a file on the weirdest shit you jack off to just because they can. we the reincarnation of the roman empire over here.

Well, the Wapo has relayed the news, so who knows

damn. even as fake skandis i declare them the new vikings.

LITERALLY
ILLEGAL
TO RESIST BEING RAPED

YOUR WOMEN'S VAGINAS LITERALLY BELONG TO THE SHITSKINS

I CAN KILL WITH A ----->GUN

>our country still pretty much owns the world
And Israel pretty much owns your country thus wouldn't that make Israel the most powerful country on this planet? I mean they can steal your state secrets, kill your people, shoot your ships, sell your bombs and you're not doing anything about it

France isn't all that good actually

She broke the law - it is illegal to use pepper spray. Therefore, she will be charged.

There are plenty of legal ways to fend off potential assailants, whether or not they may be asylum seekers.

israel is just our annoying fake girlfriend. we use her her place for oil wars, and in return we pretend to care while she bitches and moans about holohoax anniversaries. with the neocons out for 16 years they are slowly climbing down to your rung on our list.

Hehene! You fucking danish faggots you deserve what is coming to you, can't even protect your daughters,sisters,mothers , grandmothers heheh!

Italy doesn't have these type of problems so... rip Denmark girls

>it's better for a teenager to get raped than for a rapist to get a little teensy bit of pepper in his eyes that washes out 1 minute later and leaves no lasting harm

people like you are going to be murdered in the streets at some point within your lifetime

All of that is true but White Christians in the US have a high fertility rate while white liberal/secularists are dying off so there's hope.

Arn't pardons exactly for this type of scenario? Also is jury nullification a thing in Denmark?

Kill yourself. We have tools for self defense for a reason. Not everyone is a steroid driven hulk, and women are physically weaker by nature.

People like him need to die in the name of God

That'll redpill the girl. 1 at a time.

16 years prison and €50000 per year paid to the attacker's family for eternity.

Ugh. And I thought our self-defense laws were pretty stupid.

SLANDER POST
I BET THAT BITCH PROBABLY SAID SOMETHING BAD ABOUT ISLAM AND DESERVED TO BE RAPED!!

Russia got laws?

If some psycho on drugs/alcohol starts attacking you with 30 centimeter knife, can you use deadly force?

Or will you be punished

I'm thinking maybe, break vodka bottle over their head, stab them with something nearby, etc

Fucking Westerners, for fuck's sake, you fucking retarded pussies. Arm yourselves and start the good fight already.

Well they are more like guidelines. But yes.

Yes.

Cпacибo

>We use Israel

It's the other way around, you shitsniffing mongoloid.

And the aid packages to Israel get bigger and bigger as years go on, not smaller. Christ you're moronic.

Sheesh, even for a shitty troll post, you're still a cunt.

This is all quite simple: She never got charged for using but possessing it.

So many legit retards itt.

Why the salt in my wound, Jeb! my boy?

The judge could've dismissed that fine/charge, in view of the circumstances.

You're all raped/tortured/killed anyway, you just don't know it, yet; I don't know why I waste my breath.

LOOK AT THE FUCKING DATE

Mr. 51% says what?

>OI! Bin that skin irritant pls

What's with all these weird old news stories lately?

At least this amazing refugee-spray is legal and effective.
>tfw it's just hairspray
God fucking dammit I fucking hate this stupid shit place sometimes

>look ma I posted it again!

Then leave, go to Norway, they ain't in the EU, right?

well, yes. She didn't get prosecuted for pepperspraying the rapist, but for carrying the illegal """"weapon"""".

It shouldn't be illegal. Sad!
Or necessary.

i agree, but it is for now