Manchester crowd sings gay Oasis song

So, today there were 'mancunians' mourning the dead Ariana fans and after two minutes of silence some bitch starts singing "Don't look back in anger" and the rest of the crowd joins.

theguardian.com/uk-news/video/2017/may/25/manchester-crowd-sings-dont-look-back-in-anger-oasis-video

youtu.be/UgfDqiFcYlc

The Manchester version of Lennon's "Imagine". Gay.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YFvQn
youtube.com/watch?v=DVg2EJvvlF8
youtube.com/watch?v=UC-sZOLY_sg
youtube.com/watch?v=R7RSi9V7FZM
youtube.com/watch?v=dGr0hUFFVmc
youtube.com/watch?v=nena4yOtyl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/YFvQn

>not doing there's a light that never goes out by the smiths
The state of modern mancs

Morrissey's music is outlawed now due to his recent Facebook post that went against the narrative.

They are literally lemmings. I'm convinced normies are pre-scripted NPCs.

SLIP INSIDE THE EYE OF YOUR MIND

AND DONTCHA KNOW YOU MIGHT FIND

A BETTER PLACE TO PLAY

youtube.com/watch?v=DVg2EJvvlF8

Kek isnt that the one with the bus hitting the guy and his lover

That's more suited for France or Germany

Fuck Oasis! Sing GG Allin!

WAR! WAR! WAR!

youtube.com/watch?v=UC-sZOLY_sg

Anger is the appropriate response. Imagine the chimout if conservatives started committing the same acts that Muslims do every day.

The excuses liberals make for Islam is absolutely sickening and will be our downfall.

LOL Oasis is TERRIBLE as far as Manchester music goes. Especially when it's home of right-wing bands like Joy Divison/New Order and The Smiths.

We are a nation of semi-professional mourners.

Disgusting. It's hard to believe we are the same people that took over the world kicking ass and slaughtering anyone that opposed them.

I hate kebabs as much as anyone but I'll hand that much to them, people that won't defend themselves don't deserve to keep what they have. We are practically begging to be invaded and subjugated at this point.

Lmao Richard Spencer hasn't harmed a soul and he gets kicked out of the gym by a fat kike and other white nationalists also get mistreated. But a Muslim blows people up and people line up to lick their boots

It's almost like there's some type of grand-conspiracy against whites or something.......

that staged flashmob look so fake

This is just student arseholes and rootless cosmopolitan twat types who flock to where the cameras are to virtue signal. It's not representative of most normal people who are rightly seething and take no part is such cancerous displays if smug shittery .

>obese women in cheap clothes
>faggy numales
>shitskins
Looks like a typical Manc crowd to me.

Traitors will be boiled alive en masse. Can't wait until the time has arrived when virtue signallers get exterminated.

Terrorists want anger to sew division. Why didn't manchester give it to them?
>retard logic
>can't see past end of own nose

terrorism must be good, then.

2 centuries ago, some British soldiers killed like 4 British subjects, and we revolted, literally started a war.

We started a war, because the Brits taxed us for a war they fought for us. What happened to the eternal Anglo? How have we grown so soft?

>if you kill them they win
Leaf on vacation confirmed. We need to drive them out of our country, not fucking hug them and say sorry after they kill our children.

Its true, the minority sing songs and virtue signal, everyone else is at home sharpening their knives. Things will change after this.... they have to.

>let's not be angry
>let's not do anything
>how about we sing a little song instead?
What the fuck is wrong with people, literally acting like kindergartners.

I love how once big empire is now turning into basically nothing.

Well they would act and start routing out muslims, but their stupid leaders made laws protecting those very same muslims. Same with the media, remove those liberal retards in power and shit changes.

Get rid of those laws and the Brits would go purging those scum out of their cities.

what do you want people to do? they guys dead, he blew himself to bits. We don't know the rest of his network so the security services are investigating. We are all angry but there no point doing anything stupid.

His network is all around you, it's the muslims.

I'm not saying go out and kill them, but make them know they aren't welcome.

Things like burning mosques, vandalizing shops, etc. Think Crystal night.

The media and gov would LOVE that to happen. They'd love having the evil right wing racists to throw attention on away from the peaceful Muslims.

Cant wait for the next one then.

you want us to go out and ruin the lives of the 99.9% of innocent hardworking people based on their religion. That's not right.

ISIS are laughing their heads off at these cucks, like sheep baahing at the gate to the slaughterhouse.

Who cares at this point, the media will never be on your side, they will always spin shit to fit their narrative, or completely ignore it (see how little coverage this attack got on your news channels). This is about brits sending a message to muslims, not about brits trying to win over brits.
Quite frankly, a few thousand muslim lives ruined is better than constant terror in Britain. Your people come first, always.

It's just the same thing over and over. But like I stated, this song instead of the John Lennon song.

This

This
Shitskins are merely a symptom of our times

Always kill a traitor before the enemy, Pierre

Singing any song that is not a patriotic song, or a bar song is fucking cringe.

I don't even know the Oasis song, but I'm picturing everyone singing "Imagine" and I get goosebumps thinking about it.

>muh moderate muslims
Shut the fuck up
60% of these people want you dead and want to take your country

>preferring Imagine over Don't Look Back In Anger

I hate atheists so much.

>youtube.com/watch?v=R7RSi9V7FZM

Just like yours then, ol' sick man of europe

LOOK WHITE MAN
THIS IS THE PRICE OF TOLERANCE

Well I agree with you but I don't think we should hurt people we can't prove have had anything to do with this. I think we should control our borders - trump style ban. And our security services should double the budget to monitor people in this country. I also think our military should more involved in defeating ISIS in Syria - hit the bastards where it hurts

>Be American
>Tells Europe to fight muslims all day
>Probably (((libertarian)))
>Tax is theft
>Government tyranny we will rebel
>Muh guns and constitution
>Government takes land and gives all wealth to blacks
>Never rebels
>We wuz American revolution n sheeeeeit

>The Smiths
>right winged

TRIPLE SIX, FIVE, FORKED TONGUE
SUBATOMIC PENETRATION, RAPID FIRE THROUGH YOUR SKULL
HOW I SHOT IT ON ONE TAKING IT BACK TO THE DAYS OF TRYING TO LOSE CONTROL
SWERVING IN A BLAZE OF FIRE, RAGING THROUGH MY BONES

That's great because the Gallaghers were high or drunk or some shit when they wrote it and don't even know what, if anything, the song actually means.

A bunch of empty words that sound meaningful but in the end amount to nothing. You couldn't make a better critique of the suicidal bent of western millennials if you tried.

youtube.com/watch?v=dGr0hUFFVmc

Fuck manchester, gay cunts

Look at the degenerate subhumans. They are begging to be civilized.

Why do you think you owe it to these invaders to let them live in your country? You're British, living in Britain, you don't owe them anything. They came to Britain, that was their choice, not yours.

Morissey is the new /ourguy/, don't you know?

Jesus christ British women are disgusting. I understand why you wanted immigrants now.

>boom
40 more ded

Weak people can't look back in anger.

mass deportations soon

yeah the same thought popped into my head today aswell, not a deep thing but it finally came out clear

the terrorists are a symptom of our civilization. There were agressive people all the time around us, the islam was agressive, just with different methods

but we defended and stood our ground

now we cry, May goes out to say some slogans that "the nation will not give up" and then everything comes back to stagnation, untill another attack and more slogans

that lack of defense is a symptom of a dead organism and the bacterias and worms are starting to eat it because its their turn, as they are the alive ones

so, actually, liberals are right. Islam isnt a problem
fucking lefists are

I would think the same. They were never angry.

kek that picture. Too black women are hideous, the bottom of the IQ genepool so nobody cares

The problem is we don't know who in the muslim community is a terrorist. So to end the problem we would need to imprison/ deport all of them? That is mostly completely innocent people.

Why aren't we going to these things and handing out hijabs?

I want to start a whites only fraternity and I'm strongly tempted to make all of our lodge regalia, customs and trappings a mockery of Shariah.

>20 little girls blown to bits, but don't look back in anger lol!

Brits were a mistake.

The problem is most people think the nice brown people who drive the taxis and give them a free pack of gum in the news agents are muslims when normally these are hindus and sikhs.

and to say lefists is of course a simplification, as the kings in the past did with the jews, striking at them and removing them from the country even if they werent directly responsible for anything bad

the civilization is dying and its a result of a long process since the birth of the classic liberalism, the rise of total individuality (not the one Roman Catholic Church and the Bible taught - with the responsibility for our individual actions - "sin" if you please), but the individuality in the sense of

"hurr durr every opinion is equal to another, every person is totally equal to another - not in the Law sense, but in every possible sense, even physical it seems.

So, the degeneration of societies' morality, through the individualisation of values

degeneration of religion which quantified and focused the culturally developed morality

and their effects - lack of birth, quasi-effect - quasi - reason the marxist politics present in every place

they lead to the death of civilization, and these are the reason we re all dead inside and the worms are getting there because they are alive

And ? The deportations of a majority of a minority of foreigners, is worth the protection of all the natives.

It'd help if almost fucking all of them didn't aid and abet the terrorists because MUH HOLY BUK

>oasis

Oasis is fucking terrible...

These people deserve whatever Islamic death train rolls their way.

This. It's like they go out of their way to paint a target on themselves, "Hey terrorists look over here we're going to show you we aren't afraid of you by packing ourselves into a tight group at a location publicly decided in advance with plenty of media coverage when we know threats of other attacks are floating around!"

Brainwashed fools.

Remember when Charles Martel drove the Muslims out of France singing pop songs from the 90`s?

Pepper the lyrics of song with the word sandnigger and such, then there would be no problem with it.

So I'll start a crusade from my bed
Cause we shot the snackbars brains out of their ragheads
Step outside, Europe is in bloom
Stand up Muhammed in the fireplace
Take that look from off your sandnigger face
You ain't ever gonna bomb my heart out

Can someone tell me what's wrong with this?

Maybe the fist singer was a libtard hippie, and nories just thought of an excuse to join in.

This is what normies do, and probably over half of them hate pakis and immigration.

you can tell the first singer has such a tiny penis

What kike added the pederasty in the background?

so ok we deport any muslim migrants? how do we know if they are muslim?

what about the people who were born here like this guy - where would we deport them to? the colonies?

>Trump calls ISIS 'evil losers'
>poms sing Oasis song about not being angry
How will ISIS ever recover from this?

Your thinking like an individualist is what is going to allow these collectivist Muslims to kill you

The line in the song doesn't tell you to not to look back in anger. It simply describes how a person told you to not to look back in anger.

"But don't look back in anger, I heard you say" could be a line in the most right wing supremacist Hitler song ever written. In fact, it describes the current atmosphere in Europe quite passive-aggressive way from the viewpoint of common people.

FUCKING IN THE BUSHES

Based.

youtube.com/watch?v=nena4yOtyl0

You can get a DNA test from 23andMe for like $100 showing ethnicity, put that to use to determine the worthiness of each citizen. Much cheaper than letting them stay in the country on benefits, Hitler could only dream of such a valuable tool.

I got a hand gesture you faggots from Manchester can understand better.

How many more attacks will it take for you to wake up from the "muh moderate Muslim" meme? Another one ? 5? 10? 100? Islam is an expansionist religion, and it expands through conquest. The evidence is literally all around you, but you're too much of a beta to realize the noose tightening around your neck.

Anyone that isn't White must be thrown out of Britain. They are rats and cockroaches sent to your living space as a way of harming you both physically and genetically.

The point is "Hey guys, not all muslims" to these people.

Any that come from muslim background.

Wow is this a bot? Handy.

I know lots of people in Manchester. They're ''racist'' as fuck. A lot of these people in the crowd look like pub people too

AND IF A TEN TONNE TRUCK
CRASHES IN TO US
TO DIE BY YOUR SIDE
THE PLEASURE
THE PRIVILEGE IS MINE

MORRISEY TRIED TO WARN US

Then why pick a gay Oasis song that has the title that contextually would scream "Ok guys, this is terrible but not all muslims! We've got to be the better people and love them even more now"

Muslim is a religion, Arab is the race. Most Arabs are muslim, so deporting all Arabs deports most muslims. Some cuck whites and negros who converted will be able to go incognito, however

i owuld have started to sing "it aint me"

Brilliant Bravo Post

Who should security services monitor, white britains (the victims) or Muslims (the perpetrators)? Or should they monitor everyone, because that's "equality?" Do you think if a minority of Englishmen were committing bombings abroad, that they would tolerated for long by the host country? Do you think the hosts would try to be more accommodating of the Britons. Of course not! So why are YOU trying to be accommodating of the guests that are DISRESPECTING your home, your people, your country?!? It's absolutely pathetic. You and your lot need to man up, you need to stand for something. If you don't kick em out, you at least have to send a message that this will NOT be tolerated.

But you should really kick them all out. What are they bringing that's so great that makes it worth 22 dead.......?

These things aren't tremendously difficult to determine. You have their country of origin of record, work with that and the easiest job as an investigator in the world: eavesdrop on their conversation for five seconds and you'll notice they use the word allah numerous times. This can be coupled with pre-existing intelligence gathering programs.

The real reason armed soldiers are on the streets is in case the natives start kicking off.

Maybe to lift up the spirits a little? It's also a great song btw.

Bare in mind these people are just fucking normies dude. Even the 'right wing' ones.

The sad part is that the Muslim cockroaches didn't win even one battle against the English. All that had to happen was the kikes, an alien hostile parasite themselves, to work as a team to get members of their own tribe into the seats of power and then use the levers of government to open up the gates of England for these rats to flood in. The Muslims never had to win a battle against the English.

what went wrong?
how can they be so cucked?
if this recent attack doesnt redpill them nothing will.

the clearly want it let them have it you reap what you sow.

So-o-o Hijab can wait
She knows it's too late as she's walking by
But don't look back at infidels
I heard you say

We could certainly round up the 3500 on the watch list (and their families) and ship them home.I don't care if they are 2nd gen - they have another homeland, language,customs,religion.We don't ,This is it.We don't have another place to go to.