How can any of you possibly not like Muslims after seeing this picture?

How can any of you possibly not like Muslims after seeing this picture?

But seriously lads, I'm fucking sick of seeing this meme (or variations of it) posted everywhere. This narrative is constantly everywhere I look.

Am I supposed to be impressed that of all people...A MUSLIM actually overlooked making £11.30 in order to give a free lift to a child who had just seen their friends and family blown to pieces?

Oh wow. What an absolute fucking hero. Give him the Iron Cross. A muslim actual behaved like any person would in a normal sane white society. But apparently this is somehow newsworthy and negates all the shit that mudslimes do.

Its like saying "hey, I just raped your mother, killed your dog and shat on your daughters head...but don't worry, I closed the gate behind me when I left"

>he fell for the cosmopolitan meme

>deadly denim
>firetrap

I don't see any problem here.

That's not a Muslim m8

That's a Sikh and they're bro as fuck

Are you retarded britbong?! He's a sikh.

Y'know...turbans...honor...honest..good hard working. The complete opposite of a muzzle. Fuck britbongs are cultural malformed. No wonder yer so cucked. Faggot

It's pure propaganda, m8. When muzzers do something bad # notallmuslims, when one does a good thing #religionofpeace. The fucking normies fall for it every time.

and yes, I can see you faggots already fingering your buttholes thinking I fell for the Sikh Taxi driver Scandal.

I am fully aware of the story behind it. I decided to use that picture cause its funny within itself and cause it highlights the absurdity of the lengths the media is going to to push this narrative of the 'noble' muslim

It's a Sikh.

Apparently Sikh like white people or at least don't want to behead them upon meeting

>I was just PRETENDING to be retarded!

Weak b8. Still, for the record

THIS IS A SIKH
NOT A MUSLIM
SIKHS ARE BRO-TIER
SIKHS DEFENDED HINDUS FROM MUSLIMS
SIKHS DEFENDED THEMSELVES FROM MUSLIMS
SIKHS HAVE BEEN FIGHTING MUSLIMS FOR 500 YEARS

Yeah. Cause in that one and a half minute gap between the posts I looked it up, read the entire cosmopolitan twitter journalist mix up story and posted that response.

FFS you autist. It was pretty much every other post on her yesterday.

This

its a sikh you cucky faggot

found the Sikh

>damage control: the thread

Remember it is only the minority of 208 million Muslims that want you dead.

1) Convince the public that those who look like Sikhs are Muslims

2) Sikhs are attacked by the uninformed who mistake them as Muslims

3) MSM paints those who attack them as racists who cannot differentiate between different religions/ethnicities

4) Point to the right as the aggressors, even if they're not

5) Drive a wedge between the right-leaning voter base

It's easy to see the endgame here. Do not fall victim to this stupidity.

FFS the autism is in full force tonight

SIKHS VOTED LEAVE IN 2016

Muslims:

>Cons: Blow you up once a week

>Pros: Free ride home if you survive

I think it evens out, user

it's your fault you white cuck. if your m8s had balls, who weren't football degenerates you'd take your shitty country back in a second. THANK GOD WE HAVE GUNS THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD. Only fucking reason to live in JEW-S-A is 2nd amendment

I'd rather be alive and pay for a taxi.

This right here. BBC uses the same strategy referring to the muslim rape gangs as "asian rape gangs"

Want to trade the USA constitution for the EU one? kek

Seriously though, cant argue with you on that one. Although I wouldn't get too comfy. Theyre chipping away at it

SLIDE THREAD

SHAREBLUE WANTS TO BURRY SETH RICH

DNC WILL HANG , DO NOT GIVE IN

Well how can it be a slide thread if it was a paragraph long, and im actively replying all the time you fucking american cunt?

based sikhs, great kebab removers!

>How can any of you possibly not like Muslims after seeing this picture?
issa sikh

Sup Forums can tell the difference between a muslim and a sikh, and you see brown people that aren't mexican and think "muslim". I'm savoring the irony, now go look up the 10+ missing kids who took free taxi rides from actual muslims

>Pakistan taxi drivers offer free taxi to distraught young girls

>8 children still missing after blast

HmmMm

Dude. That's a fucking Sikh

Don't forget all those nice muslim doctors working over time at the hospital...just like any other doctor is contractually obligated to in a time of crisis.

It's not even a muslim

>goys im just pretending to be a fucking retard to make a point

All towelheads are the same right

>REALLY MAKES ONE HUETHINK

/THIS FUCKING THREAD

That is a SIKH not a muslim, faggot.

THAT IS A SIKH NOT A FAGGOT, MUSLIM

The media is a stage.

Leftists put on this stage anything that fits their agenda. This must be seen in the context that leftists are utterly psychopathic and manic guerilla soldiers and fighters for "multiculturalism", Islam, anything non-Western.

Don't ever be surprised that a) a leftist did something utterly psycho, b) a leftist had the energy to do something utterly psycho.

In that sense, Breivik was right.

He's a Sikh, not muslim you asshole

Bitch that man is a Sikh not a Muslim.

>Breivik
sigh

wtf I hate Islamophobia now

It's not even a Muslim
That's a sikh
a completely different religion, ethnically based, that hates muslims

Not even his taxi. Plus his shirt tells us he is deadly.

are you guys deliberately doing this? Are you serious that you dont even know that the guy in the picture is a sikh

It's the MSM Lying for once and saying he's a Muslim. He's brown and has a turban. Close enough!

Im getting some serious kekz from your autists having asthma attacks not getting the muslim/sikh meme.

Keep it up perma-virgins

Just came to say: that's not a muslim, thats a Sikh, religion born to fight muslims.

Sikhs are the highest class of Muslims they are quite safe. They even kill other Muslims I think, like the Sunnis.

its a fucking sikh. msm BTFO

lel fag

IM SO FUCKING TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEEEEEEE