GET THE FUCK IN HERE, LADS. DO IT FOR DIXIE

REMOVAL OF CIVIL WAR MONUMENTS IN NEW ORLEANS.

What does Sup Forums think about removal of CSA civil war monuments? GET IN HERE RIGHT FUCKING NOW, LADS. Get to twitter, facebook, etc.

#DixieLives
#DontMessWithDixie
#DoItForDixie

>theadvocate.com/new_orleans/news/article_40dccfac-3c91-11e7-8121-83e3757dd400.html

CNN also put out a tweet about it last night.
>twitter.com/CNN/status/867550321656180739

THREAD THEME MUSIC:

>open.spotify.com/album/3VEpn63pJBdkaeo8oJqmZU

News comes in junction with closing of Atlanta Civil War Museum, Confederate Flags gone.
>ajc.com/news/local/with-confederate-flags-gone-civil-war-museum-will-close/ogScTPPdqliC0z4opJ3GTI/

SJW's in Richmond, VA seeking to do the same. Cast your vote as "NO."
>richmond.com/news/local/city-of-richmond/poll-should-richmond-remove-its-confederate-monuments/poll_70452265-9c50-587f-886e-10bcb46dd990.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/afDq-cep2dU
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1495741948294.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=oGgN-uk5o9w#t=00m26s
youtube.com/watch?v=fWTik8-rjjA
youtu.be/0X1xOKMKX80
civilwar.org/learn/primary-sources/declaration-causes-seceding-states
youtu.be/dKMTu1GDi_w
youtu.be/YAfHigPsC_s
youtu.be/BQsU8dKZFN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/afDq-cep2dU
>youtu.be/afDq-cep2dU
youtu.be/afDq-cep2dU
>youtu.be/afDq-cep2dU
youtu.be/afDq-cep2dU
>youtu.be/afDq-cep2dU

Stuff like this pisses me off.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1495741948294.webm
If you draw the parallel that ISIS does this too you're labeled a racist. These men are US Veterans. Yet, if you mention that you're labeled a racist.

>Not using his gave site as a reminder to racist
>instead tear it down
these niggers dont know how to use resources disposed to them

Why are you so racist, OP? Why not just give into your Orwellian SJW overlords and surrender your history and truth?

youtube.com/watch?v=oGgN-uk5o9w#t=00m26s

>nice trips

What's AJ's stance on the subject?

Bump

I thought Lee secretly supported the Union and opposed slavery and only fought for the South because of obligation to his home state?

I wish I was in the land of cotton, old times there are not forgotten...

Who owns those monuments? Why isn't police protecting them? Or it was the government's initiative to remove them? This is very sad, dixie aesthetic is very nice, did all Southerners become liberals?

No, the major metro areas are black majority though, like most american major metro cities. City council of New Orleans voted 4-1 to remove the monuments and the Liberal mayor approved.

If Robert Lee could see what a massive fucking shithole New Orleans is today he'd beg them to take down his statue. City is a third world slum, I wouldn't want my name on that town

Yes, that is true. He was loyal to the people of his state.

Virginia actually has a law protecting war monuments from localities, but not every state has that. Some statues belong to the state, some statues belong to private institutions like universities.

Robert E Lee is a Virginian anyways, New Orleans is a nigger infested dump

This.

Also, fucking carpetbaggers

In Dixie's Land I'll take my stand,
to live and die in Dixie.

It truly is a shithole, the most niggerfied city in america, if not for the surrounding white population the entire state would be worthless.

youtube.com/watch?v=fWTik8-rjjA

Niggers are too stupid to realize what they're doing and we'd rather acquiesce than listen to them ook.

End result is that at first people will forget about the sacrifices made to give them the freedom to ook and eek. Next people will not know about the sacrifices made to allow them to ook and eek and everyone will start to ask why just this one group of people are constantly ooking and eeking.

Can't come soon enough.

I like monuments of people who don't lose wars.

beautiful
>youtu.be/afDq-cep2dU
How hard would it be to check the video at home depot and see which nigger bought 5 gallons of red paint the day before? They're literally desecrating the graves of US veterans and it's not reported on and bringing it up makes you a racist.

lol this must be the "b-b-but muh popular vote!" argument of right wing retards.
You don't win wars just by killing more you trumpcucking dingus.

Allow me to post my favorite rhyme from, The Life of Johnny Reb.

>May those Northern fanatics who abuse their Southern Neighbors,
>Approach near enough to feel the point of our sabres;
>May they come near enough to hear the click of a trigger,
>And learn that a white man is better than a nigger.

Once the Civil War is erased from history it'll be legal to buy & sell niggers again.

youtu.be/0X1xOKMKX80

This you?

>b-b-but muh popular vote!" argument of right wing retards.

Hasn't that been what libs have been whining about since the election?

>Aww trumpcuck has no response so he attempts to bantz
Stick to farming corn hick :)

>I like monuments of people who don't lose wars.

I guess it's time to bulldoze the Viet Nam war memorials too, eh?

Uh...duh. That's the point idiot right wing retard. Maybe don't comment until you pass 4th grade comprehension.

Huh, good point. I guess we'll need to get rid of every monument since WW2.

Removing actual historic landmarks, signs of times past is very, very evil in my books. I understand when it was done in an absolute rage at the end of USSR, but this is not same context.

There's no good spin on actively destroying history.

>it's ok, who cares about New Orleans, our ounce proud stronghold in Louisiana that cost thousands of our ancestor's lives to build and defend. WHo cares if it is a Congo-tier shithole now, no big deal :^)

Are Dixiefags the biggest cucks in all the universe?

I think eventually, someone is going to start removing nigger "culture" logos, symbols, statues hoopties with shitty stereos, and whatever else nigger related from the US, by hook or by crook mind you. Just a matter of time.

>51 likes
holy shit, are people really this stupid? Is there any proof that Lee even killed a single slave?

Lol give me a break right wing retard. You trumpcucks in here jerk off over reporters getting body slammed, removing your monuments is just the starting. Maybe we'll remove you one day too :)

Hitler fucking burned books that could be replicated like nothing.

These fags are tearing down things that can't be done, replicated. They're wholly unique and have lasted ages.

And what is their reasoning? Fucking "passed trauma" or what?

Says the beaner with no country

Normies are lemmings, they are incapable of independent thinking. So as long as the left dominates the media they will agree with their lies and post-modern revisionism.

They caught one evil white male but no flag, just violence. Damn you white men!

You guys realize destroying historical monuments you share action that is also done by Islamic State.

When the Spaniards destroyed the pyramids and ancient statues, at least our natives fought back to the end. You guys just take it in the ass, no fight at all. Not even a single fucking protest, the only ones doing something to defend the monuments are carpet baggers from Northern States like Spencer and Kike Enoch.

They are doing the same here with Franco. They want to remove his corpse from the monument he built.

It seems it's the leftist agenda trying to erase the history they don't like.

Maybe they should destroy the pyramids because it's a symbol of the egyptian opression to the jewish people.

The left is going full blown Orwell 1984.
They are subhuman filth.

Antifa is planning a rally in Houston on June 10th. What should we do about this Sup Forums?

Don't you right wing fucks worship Hitler? Why are you chimping out now that we are taking lessons from Hitler and doing things better than he ever did.

How do we stop it without going full civil war?

Says the burger with diabetes

Every conservative monument should be destroyed, its treason.

I wish more people got killed in the war, all we did was integrate those assholes deeper into our system, should of purged them all when we had the chance, now fucking Trump is president

civilwar.org/learn/primary-sources/declaration-causes-seceding-states

Try again.

This one is beautiful. I've never seen it before.

Not conservative, I meant confederate

He is right. Pride extends to the lands our ancestors died on. We should be taking anything south of the line back NOW.

For it to be niggered up is a damn shame, and it doesn't have to be like this. Hell thats why we fought, to keep it from being what it is today.

m8 your jew bants are terrible, I realize you're just desperate for you's, but unless you are literally a kike you should reread history.

If I were anywhere near Houston I'd be loading up my work van with "protest signs" made into shields, either on 55 gallon plastic drum halves or book bloc shields. Don't let those Orwellian fuckers convince the public that their opinion is the unopposed popular opinion.

youtu.be/dKMTu1GDi_w

youtu.be/YAfHigPsC_s

>Are Dixiefags the biggest cucks in all the universe?

The war is their only identity. The South is a nice place to live if you avoid niggers, but the whites there have nothing to identify with except the Lost Cause and their very romantic idea of antebellum life.

Despite that, they have a conflicted attitude to niggers and such terrible parenting (because white trash) that their daughters hop on the first nigknob which comes their way. Southern plebs are very simple people and easily influenced. Mostly good-hearted folk but aggressively unsophisticated which makes them vulnerable, and they don't do introspection at all, ever.

They should have offered to buy the removed monuments (there's plenty of private money) but really most of their "heritage" is cosplay just like Sup Forumstard wehrboos.

Stop making me cry you fucks

Checked and advice taken

>The war is their only identity
>Who is George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and James Madison

The south made America mate

The majority of blacks were against the removal as poll show.

Yes, and now the beaners country is a third world shithole great job bean bag

i understand removing the monuments, but why do they have to destroy them with sledgehammers? most of the monuments are works of art. you don't see egyptians defacing murals that depict blacks as slaves.

It's as if white votes count for 3/5ths of a black vote. or like conservative black votes were disregarded entirely. or that only black liberal votes were counted.

>idiot right wing retard
Wow that's some real Antifa Twitter level intellect and vocabulary.

Bump for "NO" vote in OP's linked poll.

WE ARE PULLING AHEAD, BOYS!

>can't go two paragraphs without projecting your interracial fantasies

you yankees are something else.

because Louisiana is retarded. Tennessee passed a law stopping all confederate monuments from being taken down by black locals. Pic related was a monument that memphis attempted to remove before the state stopped it. My state (North Carolina) did the same thing.

lol you want to lose again? Bring it cuck. Guess you have forgotten the lesson we taught you back in 1865.

Alabama Governor just signed into law today protections for any statue more than 40 years old and any building named for a person more than 40 years old.

>Best Gun laws
>Good economy and industry
>Only %50> white southern state
>The last one fighting:
>- segregation
>- gay marriage
>- euthanasia
>- removal of religious monuments
>- removal of confederate monuments

Come home white man.

I'LL VOTE HOWEVER THE HELL I WANT

I voted no anyways

lol your own orange turd described your nation as a third world country. Get back to sucking that orange cock faghut.

Still better than talking with an orange dick in my mouth

Trump meant the parts your people have infested.

>so many desperate jews hungry for you's ITT

youtu.be/BQsU8dKZFN4

Wow, you sure are preoccupied with sucking orange penises, user.

New Oreleans is almost pure nigger now anyway.

Pretty sure the people depicted in those monuments would want to leave at this point.

We ought to try and convince people other monuments are racist like the Liberty bell or some shit.

You don't actually think like this, do you?

Are monuments really worth millions of dead people?

"""people"""

csa was retarded. Glad to see them gone.

Leftists literally want to murder you for holding even the most vanilla conservative opinions, they'll gladly soak the nation in blood at any excuse to antagonise and attack us

this ones the best because it's nathan bedford forrest and it's in nigger town. wew.

the butthurt over this thing palatable when you walk near it

My great, great grandfather served in the 1st NC Infantry Junior Reserves at age ~15 in the beginning of the war, before serving as a young man in the 42nd NC Infantry (Tar Heels) all the way until the end of the war.

My great grandmother ( who passed away a number of years ago) told me once that she remembered how her mother would stay up late in the night because her father (my gg grandad) would have horrible war nightmares. She said he had them all of his life until the day he died. One time, she said, when she was brave enough to ask him about it she asked, "Daddy, did you ever kill anyone in the war?" She said he got really quiet suddenly then answered jokingly, "No, I was always such a terrible shot, I would miss them."

Family found out many years later that he had actually had a twin brother who was killed while they served together in the 42nd. He never told anyone about it.