Why don't white nationalist pick a country and all move to that one...

Why don't white nationalist pick a country and all move to that one? Wouldn't it be easier than trying to save ever country?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XYZCH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Girl in the OP with her Asian boyfriend

Yes let's concentrate on an ever tighter space until we have nowhere left. You fuckign idiot.

Culture and national identity is more important than race for most people tbqh

you guys are fucking relentless

all the shitskins would move to that one

Because they're weak and can't defend their own territory

Might be more practical to wait for the colonization of Mars and start their own colony.

India will get there before any of you

>Sup Forums
>white liberia

could be done, i suppose someone could buy an island or land somewhere

CONSERVAPEDIA NEED YOU

This is underrated. I'd be lost in Poland though I admire it greatly.
>inb4 56% face
Pure white heritage. America seems unique in its culture, so when it dies along with many parts of the west I honestly don't know where to turn.

We tried in the '50s.
This.

>Why don't white nationalist pick a country and all move to that one? Wouldn't it be easier than trying to save ever country?
We already have.

Come home White man.

Because Immigration laws are a thing..

>nationalist
>move

>all the shitskins would move to that one
They wouldn't if it was White-only.

well there's no loos in the space suit so you should fit right in

White Nationalism is a Boogey Man used to take your rights away. The last gasp of it was in Nazi Germany. It is now illegal everywhere, or would be made illegal if tried in some undeveloped piece of land. You underestimate the power of Central Banking and Jewish mind control techniques.

Before you try anything like Nazi Germany did, you'd better educate every white person about how they have been and are being controlled. That's what the Real Nazi's did before they came to power.

Pretty funny considering all those states are blue.

Because, even if they did found a new country, they'd just run away, like pussies, from that one too when the big scary niggers came to rape their women. They would take their cowardice with them.

Any movement that doesn't START with learning, once again, how to defy criticism and stand up for yourself, is a useless lark.

>Pretty funny considering all those states are blue.
It's like you think we're going to vote or ask the anti-Whites permission to make our White-only country there.

Or is it that you think the limp-wristed liberals will actually fight back?

Don't you guys hate India? Besides Mars is big enough to support multiple colonies.

we did, it was called the US

Or the niggers over here can go to the actual liberia and spics can go south over the border

>This xD

That's exactly what we should do, but we aren't organized enough yet.

Because the whole western world belongs to us.

Cascadia should be extended to more of the rocky mountains, namely montana, wyoming, and northern colorado. Those areas are pretty much 100% white. Plus northern Colorado has a booming fracking industry

t. Coloradan who doesnt want to cede the entire state to beaners

What do you think, Anons? Is my Texas beyond repair?

Sup Forums is pretty libertarian I would say. No one wants to be ruled by others and people just do their own thing. so if we would make an island it would be a shitstorm

Careful, Sup Forums hates being called Libertarian.

Hey guys, I have a plan!! You know how we've been running away from all our problems for years (e.g. abandoning ship on our neighborhoods, our universities, our historical monuments, etc)?

Let's really think BIG now, and abandon the very dirt of our ancestral land! Let's make a little hidey-hole in Antarctica, or Greenland, or outer space, where we can masturbate and consume useless shit in nihilistic peace!!!!

Well, who's in????

Why? Niggers have africa, yellows have asia, natives americas (a long time ago) and why whites can't have their space?

lol the fact is that it will be not possible to organize a bunch of fags.
I will not fucking conform to any of you fags and I am sure noone will conform to me either. So if I buy that damn island it will just be a waste of my money.
Sup Forums is not as fascist as you think it is

yes move north

lol the fact is that it will be not possible to organize a bunch of fags.
I will not fucking conform to any of you fags and I am sure noone will conform to me either. So if I buy that damn island it will just be a waste of my money.
Sup Forums is not as fascist as you think it is/

>A burger actually believes this

shit internet lagged out

Who is she?

We need a name faggot

Sounds good. But we would need to be united by thought and not only by skin color. We would need our own think tanks that would care only about the benefit of our people and no one else. No fuck ups anymore.

>Cascadia should be extended to more of the rocky mountains, namely montana, wyoming, and northern colorado.
Nope. That's not Cascadia. And the Northwest Imperative is about a manageable area. If that area were to be included, it would be too big to manage let alone take over.

Take the Pacific Northwest first, then worry about the rest later.

Check out the RFN Recommended Listening List, they explain their program quite well.
archive.is/XYZCH

This is just the cowardice and failure of MGTOW translated into culture.

I suppose we all would be if we were paid to be.
I wonder if these shills realize that all it would take would be to demand for higher pay, since clearly there is a demand for them.

I bet they could even probably make a career out of it too, if they called for high enough pay

>Sounds good. But we would need to be united by thought and not only by skin color.

RIGHT, Germany! We can't forget about our BASED niggers and trannies.

praise kek!

stop fucking larping

nothing like that will ever happen, leaving is something that might actually be viable

i wouldn't worry, they have virus's that will wipe out africa in less than 20 years, we just need a distraction like ww3 or worse to keep people from catching on

She's a mud eye. She can keep the slit eye.

We didn't spend all this time building our countries just to give them all away.

Who's the girl in the pic?

Last time I checked that's exactly what we are doing, though.

The majority of nonwhites in America feel the same way you do. They would be lost in other nations.

>We didn't spend all this time building our countries just to give them all away.
Truth is, they're no longer your countries and we need to save our race first, before taking everything back.

You'll never legally be allowed to save your people and their homelands from those who have taken them from you.

Boohoo.

>The majority of nonwhites in America feel the same way you do. They would be lost in other nations.
Non-Whites don't belong in White countries.
Fuck their feelings.
This is about the survival of the White race.

Cascadia pride PNW wide

underrated

>lets let the shitskins take every thing

Nah, fuck that.

Nationalism in a country will never take hold itll be suppressed by every other country

RUSSIA

If you desire to send me to some foreign nation I have never set foot in or spoken the language of, a nation that would imprison me without trial, then I will do my best to participate in the disappearance of your people. I will marry and breed with a nice white girl; they all love me once they learn that I have "exotic" heritage

>nice white girl

The best you can hope for is a mentally defective bestiality fetishist.

That would take like, real effort dude. Where do you think you are.

>Wouldn't it be easier than trying to save every country?

You're implying that whites should give up lands they've built. Also, whites weren't already on a small part of the world's land to be begin with. You're also assuming that when SHTF in their shitholes when we all "move", that they won't show up on our border expecting entry. No more running. No more "white flight". Fuck that meme.

White nationalism is a burger meme. I have nothing in common with a german or a pole. Why would we Mix our countries together?

To add to that, I say whites should start buying property in black neighborhoods to squeeze them out. The jews in Harlem are doing it. It forces them out of your state eventually.

You'd be surprised.
>look white
>act white
>wealthy
>unique ancestry
I can have my pick of cuties. Although I can't compete with you for redneck trailer trash, that's true

We have them it's called Europe and the United States. But we're no longer allowed to get rid of the undesirables.

YELLOWED

We already picked one - check my flag.