Trump: "Germans very evil/bad"

focus.de/politik/ausland/die-deutschen-sind-boese-sehr-boese-trump-schimpft-bei-nato-gipfel-offenbar-ueber-deutschland_id_7178436.html

Sadly the only source i found is german, but here is the translation

>Trump rants at Nato-summit apparently about Germany

>US-presiden Donal Trump condemned the germans heavily at the NATO-summot
>"The germans are evil, very evil/bad, very bad", said Trump according to Informations of the "Spiegel" (another newsoutlet) participents.

WTF Trump? I hope you just meant the politicians and not the usual citizen.

This was "Breaking News" by the way

Other urls found in this thread:

circa.com/politics/barack-obamas-team-secretly-disclosed-years-of-illegal-nsa-searches-spying-on-americans
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4
nsa.gov/news-features/press-room/statements/2017-04-28-702-statement.shtml
archive.is/6lQjF)
youtube.com/watch?v=8AEwyWIqmAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shhh ill

Germans are universal cucks just like Canadians

It's gonna be Merkel again. You all might as well kill yourself right now

well, i can't disagree

Could you pls elaborate on how posting a newsarticle makes one a shill?

he means the new germans, but the old germans should be burned as well.

sadly you are right about most germans.

still salty about all that WW2 thing i assume? or the EU stuff?

Based trump

He's not wrong.

>according to Informations of the "Spiegel"
fake news

sage

>"The germans are evil, very evil/bad, very bad"
Sad!

Trump is on a Godzilla like rampage.

to be honest all of our media is kike controlled, so it doesnt really matter where i pick the information, its likely fake news either way.

>Car sales are evil
kek
I fucking love Trump, he always makes me laugh.

Spiegel just another scandal rag in Germany...they used to be "ok" but in the past couple of years have turned to into libfag shit rag

All Germans are light brown at this point.

Negroids.

Does it matter which Germans he means? All of our countries are going to be bathed in nuclear fire by the end of his presidency anyways

GET THE FUCK IN HERE Sup ForumsTARDS
>Biggest scandal in U.S. political history being IGNORED by MSM DESPITE FISA Court EVIDENCE
>Involves 'institutional' abuse of NSA surveillance practices by Obama Admin
>Obama knowingly lied to the public (see pic related)

SOURCE: circa.com/politics/barack-obamas-team-secretly-disclosed-years-of-illegal-nsa-searches-spying-on-americans
PROOF #1: scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4
PROOF #2: nsa.gov/news-features/press-room/statements/2017-04-28-702-statement.shtml (Archive: archive.is/6lQjF)

That's why you need more refugees

>lure all the refugees into the country
>getting nuked by based US
all according to plan

than thats a sacriice im willing to make. just drop the nuke directly on me senpai so i dont have to die a slow and painfull radiation death

American cars are good enough now. Time we teach another nation the art of carmaking.

>American cars are good enough now
kekd

gas the krauts

German collaborators in America are evil too.

This.

The attemts of the german media to paint trup as the next Hitler are just tedious by now.

Agreed. Probably the least controversial statement he's ever made if true.

trump was right for once

americans don't really like middle easterners anyway. what's so special/new about this?

It's all that plastic you put in your cars. Stop it.

Well, he's right.

is this legit any other info what does the article talk about

>most of US's citizens are of German descent
>will always side with England
>will always be on the edge, ready to kill Germans

Why is this? Is it because of the language? It comes across as a bit weird to me how they are so willing to kill their own people.

He's talking about the German trade surplus.

So fuck off you. You're either illiterate or a thread-sliding shill.

>"Spiegel"

I'm not really up on Germany or it's news but even I know (((Spiegel))) is fake news

He means the German government and he's right. Germany is becoming a tyrannical government using the EU powers to abuse European nations like the UK.

German people are just delusional because their government hides behind leftism.

The Germans came here for a reason. The liberal douchebags stayed behind.

ah they updated the article, when i posted it what i translated was all there was in it as breaking news, give me a minute to translate

the british crown are just crypto jews, US are jewish puppets. math checks out

>sees flag

>plastic
>you
>in
>your
>cars

kekt

see>ah they updated the article, when i posted it what i translated was all there was in it as breaking news, give me a minute to translate

agreed

Watch President Trump own the NATO Pussies!

youtube.com/watch?v=8AEwyWIqmAw

He ranted yes, but not at NATO summit but at the meeting with the eu officials...

>>>the_cuckold

>meant the politicians and not the usual citizen.

Clearly, Merkel and King Nigger were trashing him behind his back before the NATO summit and the Manchester attack was only a few days ago

this is why i come here and the internet in general because (((pro7 rtl rtl2 ard zdf sat1))) are all turbogarbage infested with kikery.

So, Spiegel did mistranslate him and made
"Bad" into "evil", to blow this up.
Nice...

>Trump: "Germans very evil"
Yes, so evil.
I'm sure Mother Theresa told him that.

im translating it now, and apparently the quotes arent even proven to exist. am ready in a few minutes with the whole text

>germany bad mmm wroong evil mmm
Sundowning af.

I have read the article. Don't bother about me. I'm just shitposting.
Some ameritard will surely get triggered.

Full translation:
US-president Donald Trump critisized the german tradesurpluss heavily during the meeting with the EU leadership. During a confrontation with EU-Commisionchief Juncker harsh words apparently were dropped.

According to information of the "Süddeutschen Zeitung" (Southern germany newspaper) Trump declared the german tradesurplus as "bad, very bad" . During the discussion in the EU-councilbuilding the US-president according to this clear, that the decreas of the US-tradedeficit has absolute priority for him.

In his rage about the german exportsuccess in the USA Trump let him self get carried away into the comment "Germans are evil, very evil."
This reports the "Spiegel" based on participants of the discussion. The german carexports in the US trump called "terrible". A official conformation for these quotes are not available yet. (WTF?! they even outright say they are just spreading rumors at this point)

Junker defended the germans agains Trumps attacks.
During the meeting on thursday for the time being, only EU councilpresident Donald Tusk and EU-commissionpresident Jean Claude Juncker participated, later others joined the group. The speaker of both president ensured on the request the quote of the US-president are unfamiliar.
During the meeting EU-commisionchief Jean-Claude Junker allegedly defended the germans agains Trumps attacks. Free trade is of use for everyone, the commissionchief said accordingly. Jucker endevoured a friendly tone, but stood strong.

>to be continued

EU and USA want to work out mutual Trade-actionplan
After the end of the meeting the European Union and the USA announced the development of a mutual actionplan for their traderelationship. Juncker accordingly did pressure trump to invest into traderelationships said a speaker of the EU.kommissionspresident. Because these would be benelovent for both sides.

Trump did comment negatively about freetrades in the last few month which the EU supports. He also critisized the Tradesurplus of the europeans in relation to the United states.

In the video: IMF-Chief Lagarde collaborates with Trump against Germany

Pay denbts you evil, very evil Krauts.

>Why is this? Is it because of the language? It comes across as a bit weird to me how they are so willing to kill their own people.

ACHUTUALLY America's German population and in some part the Italian population was the reason why we stayed out of WW2 for long.

If our then former territory Japan hadn't pearl harbored us we would have stay happily out of it arming but sides like the anglo jew cucks we are.

>The Germans came here for a reason. The liberal douchebags stayed behind.

Some of the liberal cucks came over after 1849 revolutions. Most settled in Wisconsin. American NiGgAz migration to Milwaukee redpilled that state.

>>American cars are good enough now
>kekd

American cars are and have been for quite sometime good enough. German and European cars are for brand fags (see American NigGaz).

Unfortunately for the European fashion car industry Tesla is the new must have brand.

There is also the japs and now koreans outright producing knockoffs of Benzs and Bmws.

And yes I was the poster

buy our cars burger

Apart from the fact, that interracial breeding is practically nonexistenst not like in (((North America))) - the biggest thing is german-turkish households and those are 98% roach passport germans marrying their imported anatolians cousin wifes.

>tfw when lowlife krautkebap

Yes, drop a big one at me too, please.
I'm at the New Synagogue in Berlin.

oh vey

pic related

>Germany is becoming a tyrannical government using the EU powers to abuse European nations like the UK.
The UK was abusing the EU like no other country. They were the mole for the US in the EU and wanted a rebate for every shitty program and torpedoed any common policy even if they didn't have to participate.

I agree.

Trump is our goy, kraut. Do NOT test our patience.

I work there.

>The Germans came here for a reason
This

Germans are bad hombres bigly, folks.

learning the jewish ways to later jew the jews i hope

Wow, just like (((NATO))), the (((EU))) and (((Germany))) have been saying all along!

I mean he may not be wrong Germany has ruined Europe 3 times in a row

the first 2 times were the anglos fault. the third time i accept the blame though

I honestly don't know what to think about Trump and his preschool vocabulary. I've seen interviews of him 25 years ago and he seemed very intelligent.

wtf happened?

Claim to be woke - believe in (((anti-german atrocity propaganda))) and the resulting (((fake history)))

Sage

You grew up.

A Jew dislikes Germany

No way! That's shocking news

well, either he is just baiting the media to quote every bullshit he says, it is made up like the complete article suggests (which was only added added after i made the thread) or he is tweeting too much. i mean i feel like i have to dumb my IQ down about 20 points everytime i write something to come up with an understandable message fitting the 140 characters while prevailing the general message. maybe if you do it too often the drop in IQ stays permanent. maybe sideeffects from MKUltra? or he was replaced by a double while he got suicided already

Who votes for the german politicians?
These """""people""""" should be blamed

i would go after those who brainwash them to vote these (((people))) though

bump

a last bump if maybe someone is still interested

This is what I don't get either but this could also be said for nearly all European countries.
I hate the German government, they invite 1M rapefugees and to shut the critics up they use censorship. CDU/SPD are currently trying to get social media censorship passed. Why is nobody protesting against this?

the thing is this:
here in germany your party only gets into parliament when it gets >5% of the votes. this results in people fearing that they throw their vote away by voting a smaller party and thus the votes accumulate at the big parties. additionally there are people that fear the worse of the 2 great evils get into power (CDU and SPD) which result in them voting the (seemingly) lesser evil which results in an accumulation in the votes there. as for the protests, we are cucked. for generations we were talked into believing that anything slighty rightwing is bad and will result in a next hitler coming. in my schooltime we handled the WW2 2-3 times with an additional visit of a concentrationcamp bergen-belsen. all we (((learned))) from it was "hitler killed a lot of jews, gays, cripples and other minorities (basically everyone who isnt a white dude with blinde hair and blue eyes), and that he started WW2 by invading poland and burned some books. other than that i honestly just learned 33 hitler took power, 39 WW2 started because of hitler, and 45 it ended. we watched some movie (die welle/the wave) where they show a teacher tricking kids into a "nazilike cult" (nazilike as seen in the history books of course, not reality) to show how easy it is to be tricked into that kind of stuff because on student mentioned that couldnt happen again as they now know better.
its seriously fucked up...

go fuck yourself

He means all of you, you're all kind of fucked in the head for electing Merkel, and letting her destroy Europe with migrants.

Well, they are evil. Remember that time they killed all those jews?

>OP posted an article i dont like
>better insult him
if you are looking for your safespace you wont find it here idiot.

my favorite fairytale.

see here satan

Are CPU and SPD hardline rightwing parties?

>Germans suddenly love Trump now

>WTF Trump? I hope you just meant the politicians and not the usual citizen.
You had Merkel elected, you evil fucks.

Spiegel is fake news
OP, you should kill yourself.

CDU/CSU (merkels party) is seen as center right party. SPD is leftwing, or maybe center leftwing. those are the 2 big parties. other than that there is die grüne (the greens) which are mostly about enviromental protection. then there is FDP which i would guess are libertarians, but suck pretty much at being such. they usually sided with the CDU/CSU but became irrelevant basically. there is also the die link (the left) which as the name says is leftwing. we also have the NPD which is seen as the successor of the naziparty but in reality has probably about 80% people of the verfassungsschutz in there. officially they have people in there to monitor them, but its more like they incite crimes or sperg out in public to make them look bad. heavily controlled opposition. we have die piraten (the pirates) which when it was new seemed to gained momentum since they were mostly about disclosure and transparency when the snowden stuff came out, but as well became pretty much irrelevent. Die Partei (the party) is basically a protest party which you vote to say "fuck all of you". the leader is martin sonneborn which i quite like. he uncovered corruption of a pharma company showing how they stage interviews, cut things out they formulated wrongly usually, how they say that the stuff from china is basically the same but they cant say that because it would unjustify the high price of their stuff, how the deutsche bank sends interviews in advance with questions and answers already when you try to get one, and how EU-representives can get money for not even attanding meetings. so while he is essentially leftwing he does seem like an honest guy at least. i think i will vote them next time together with the AfD (we have 2 votes in an election) which is the last party of relevancy

see

>SPD is leftwing
kek

Wer hat uns verraten?
Sozialdemokraten
Sozialdemokraten

> implying he isn't wrong

Germans are undoubtedly evil as fuck. Even today they are trying to destroy Europe with Refugees. Fuck Germans. Fucking cuckold cunts

where would you put them?

actually we are destroying europe because we are too nice and cant bring it over our heart to decline the poor refugees their entrance

germans have tried to destroy the continent twice before. Their third attempt may be successful.

fucking anglos shifting the blame again.
i can accept some people still think the first WW was our fault, but its almost like we dont discuss WW2 5 times each day god dammit.

Germans don't belong to our civilization. They have a gnostic/ying yang mindset which makes all people guilty of evil, which effectively eradicates any responsibility and Germans take advantage of it, as during WW2. They also attribute value to conflict, because of their dialectic mindset. Germans strive and live for conflict, as shown in WW2. Northern Germany is a culturally alien element in latin Europe

>Freude trinken alle Wesen
>An den Brüsten der Natur;
>Alle Guten, alle Bösen (ALL GOOD AND ALL EVIL)
>Folgen ihrer Rosenspur

Northern Germans should be considered a gnostic sect

do you even understand the poem you quoted? it just says that all people strive for joy and live from nature.

>Joy all beings drink
>on the breasts of nature
>all good and all evil
>follow it rosetrail

it says nothing about evil being necessary or in any way to strive for. its just says all people wether they are evil or not, are dependent on mother nature.

and again, stop acting like WW2 was our fault. here the rundown
>Poles kill germans in territory that was german before WW1 and thus had a lot of germans living there
>Hitler went into Poland in order to stop the murdering
>Britain and their jewish masters didn't like an indipendent and strong germany, and thus took this as reason to declare war on germany
>Russia, already doing its best to distribute Bolshevism in europe saw the opportunity and made also forced advances towards the west.
>Britains, realizing they are getting in trouble right now, ask their jewish masters to draw the USA into the war
>They demand Israel as payment, which Hitler tried to give the jews before the war already in order to get them out of the government and stop them from jewing around (Haavara agreement) which the Brits didnt play along with.
>Brits agree this time, USA gets drawn into the war, and the rest is History

we go through this shit like every day