Driver with 'PRIVATE' plate in custody after traffic stop on Hwy 26

Thoughts?

katu.com/news/local/driver-with-private-plate-in-custody-after-traffic-stop-on-hwy-26

HILLSBORO, Ore. – Deputies took a driver into custody Wednesday after stopping their pickup on Highway 26, noting that the truck had a “PRIVATE” plate.

The driver was non-compliant with deputies during the traffic stop near 185th Avenue, the Washington County Sheriff’s Office said.

The pickup truck had a plate on the back that said “PRIVATE, no driver license or insurance required, not for commerce use – private mode of travel.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3p7lndGi-sI
circa.com/politics/barack-obamas-team-secretly-disclosed-years-of-illegal-nsa-searches-spying-on-americans
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4
nsa.gov/news-features/press-room/statements/2017-04-28-702-statement.shtml
archive.is/6lQjF)
youtube.com/watch?v=3zHRQn_IShw
youtube.com/watch?v=OfSkBONbDwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let me guess, the driver wasn't driving, he'll tell you he was traveling

Have sovereign citizens gone too far?

Lol every time I really can't sleep at night, I watch 30-45 minutes of "sovereign citizen" retards get BTFO by police, so funny and always so beautiful, sometimes I even wake up in the middle of the night startled and blurt out "AM I BEING DETAINED?!"

this is literally farcy 5: sovereign citizens
cracks me up every fucking time
trolling the police this hard takes balls

WAS HE BEING DETAINED

fucking THIS

i really hope "am i being detained" is a catch phrase in farcry 5

how can these people believe the magna carta has any bearing on their life. its amazing

can you imagine the guy who convinced this guy that he was right

AM I BEING DETAINED? I DO NOT WISH TO ESTABLISH JOINDER WITH YOU

I hope he is up on his maritime law, the court flags are guaranteed to have gold tassels

>trolling the police this hard takes balls
no doubt, I like that guy who was pulling over state cops because they didn't have authority to ticket on county roads

balls of steel

Thoughts? On free persons? They're literal retards. How new are you?

Just remember kids, if a cop pulls you over and they try to arrest you, tell them you do not consent. they have to let you go after that since it's illegal to arrest someone who doesn't consent.

>how can these people believe the magna carta has any bearing on their life

but it does if you insist it does, have kek assassinate the judge with lymes disease

>the court flags are guaranteed to have gold tassels

maybe, maybe he will throw a fit and demand change of venue, maybe they will slap his ass with a fine, maybe he will get 15 friends to clog their shit up forever, you never can tell, basically we would never put up with licensure for vehicles if it wasn't for you know who

And if they don't let you go, you have the right to struggle, attack them, and then run away. They will not shoot you in the back.

>ancap goes for a drive

>I need to speak to your supervisor!

>They're literal retards.
yes but they're my type of amusing and I'd rather see the court money wasted on this than letting murderers go free

I get tha soverign citizens can be autistic sometimes, but these threads attract hardcore bootlickers as well that are just as bad.

that photo is a hoot

Sovereign citizens are retards, this is not news.

I'm going to predict that he's going to get a ticket, and then refuse it on the grounds that his name is capitalized or something

>attract hardcore bootlickers

they're just LEO trolls having a laugh

Their testimony is always gold

>we would never put up with licensure for vehicles if it wasn't for you know who

The Queen of England? From what I understand she is who runs the UNITED STATES, which is just a company she controls.

they r just role playing to troll u. nobody actually sucks cop dick that hard

>statist cucks submitting their wife, freedom, and children to the state

Can't say I'm shocked

it's a great show they put on, who am I to knock how they want to spend their money, and they put up a good point, should white people who never commit serious crimes have to put up with this shit

theres a million compilations on youtube of soveriegn citizens getting BTFO by the police

good way to kill time if any of you are bored

Not really, the right to free travel using whatever conveyance is typical of the day was explicitly outlined in our original Constitution.

However, the right was 'orphaned' for political reasons when people realized cars can actually kill people quite easily. There's never been a decisive case on the matter though.

no, he'll claim some harbor protocol for issuing demands to international vessels or whatever

hey if thats what you want to believe but don't tell my pals in the black Guelph you said that because if they're in the mood they will for real track you down and torture you for fun and they have more money than the gnomes of Zurich

This is why real sovereign citizens own private 1 man air planes that they use for travel

the entertainment is worth it and it's cheaper than paying the cast of SNL, etc

ya government is gud muh freedoms make me free
so happy we have police to protuct us and army to fight for freedum
god bless america :)))))

>Po-lice behind me.

bucking the state in a manner where you are sure to lose is nothing but a time and money sink for you and your family that will get you nowhere

this dude is literally tanking his entire life in the most dipshit way possible. he would be better off with a crippling drug habit

Sovereign citizens are just as cucked. They just perform serious (and pointless) mental gymnastics to act like they aren't.

The road is owned by the city/state government. Driving on it is a privilege and not a right. You pay for that privilege. You must be insured to protect others while you use the roads, and you must have identification as to who you are on both you and your vehicle. Your vehicle must meet emission and inspection standards. If you refuse to do such, then drive all you want on your private property and fuck off my roads, faggots.

Last sovereign citizen who kept using my fucking property as a cut-through to go from his home to his drug dealer was told he would be shot for trespassing if he did it again - he instead took it upon himself to fire upon my house when I wasn't home while walking through my property, and was thrown in prison for 8 years for it. I got 1/3 of his property's value to cover the cost of all repairs. These people are fucking mental.

kek

The sovereign citizens up here do something similar, They just drive around without tags or insurance and without a CCW.

Literally happens weekly, So much so they stopped putting it in the news unless someone gets shot.

Oh, I'm sorry Sovereign Citizen. I didn't realize it was you. I'll look the other way this time.

>bucking the state in a manner where you are sure to lose is nothing but a time and money sink for you and your family that will get you nowhere

yes but it relatively cheap compared to what the state would save just letting them go and keeping them off their docket

it's basically a MLK JR move but it's mostly white people doing it because they don't have money to paper their car and they still have to get to work

most redneck states just ignore this shit because nobody would make any money if they pursued it

if you want to see this in action just go to a state where insurance is optional

FOOKIN PUH-LEEZE, AINT DINDU NUFFIN

This is just a matter of raw numbers, if there weren't so many good cucks like you, it would become an inconvenience for police to treat these people as an example before anyone else replicates the idea.

Stay cucked statist niggerlover

ok buddy you own the roads anything else you want to bullshit about

>forge a fake license plate (felony)
>get arrested
>how wat muh rights muh detained reee

>The road is owned by the city/state government. Driving on it is a privilege and not a right. You pay for that privilege. You must be insured to protect others while you use the roads, and you must have identification as to who you are on both you and your vehicle. Your vehicle must meet emission and inspection standards. If you refuse to do such, then drive all you want on your private property and fuck off my roads, faggots.
Except for illegals :^)

>ok buddy you own the roads anything else you want to bullshit about

I shouldn't need a prescription to buy any drugs I want also how come hookers and gambling and moonshine are illegal, that a bullshit tax on the poor white man, racial discrimination

also since we need to be more multicultural and diverse we need to adopt to the ways of immigrants and their culture by legalizing bloodsports like cockfighting and bull baiting

police are gud they use our tax dollars to buy tanks because they want to protect us
i luv freedom
sure officer you can inspect my house i'm not a communist i lub freedom leik you

>mexico
just because your country is a banana republic because mexicans are subhumans that can't govern themselves or even jail their criminals properly doesn't mean the rest of us are in similar circumstances

>Except for illegals
illegals get arrested too you whiny fucking nigger

So much for the "land of the free"

youtube.com/watch?v=3p7lndGi-sI

The government built the roads using taxpayer money, from people like the guy in the OP

>haha we won! We can afford to be foot little cucks!

>t. user before his wife gets metaphorically impregnated by Tyrone with a badge

I hate pigs, but I hate sovereign citizens a lot more

GET THE FUCK IN HERE Sup ForumsTARDS
>Biggest scandal in U.S. political history being IGNORED by MSM DESPITE FISA Court EVIDENCE
>Involves 'institutional' abuse of NSA surveillance practices by Obama Admin
>Obama knowingly lied to the public (see pic related)

SOURCE: circa.com/politics/barack-obamas-team-secretly-disclosed-years-of-illegal-nsa-searches-spying-on-americans
PROOF #1: scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4
PROOF #2: nsa.gov/news-features/press-room/statements/2017-04-28-702-statement.shtml (Archive: archive.is/6lQjF)

>anarchy

GAMBLING IS ONLY OKAY IF YOU PAY OFF THE STATE OFFICIAL
where is your permit sir

DRUGS ARE ONLY OKAY IF A DOCTOR AND PHARMACIST SAYS SO
millions in big pharma, hundred of thousands in debt for doctors to keep them in line, good system to control the goyim

moonshine costs like 2$ to make a bottle yet the liquour store charges atleast 20$ wonder why
surly it's because the state wants to protect us

AM I BEING DETAINED?

That's an armoured car you retard.

lol don't remind me

sovereign citizenship only applies to white men. just like open carry.

I'm not saying that, but what I am saying is that taping a fucking "PRIVATE" license plate to your car and thinking that gives you the right to drive around without a license or insurance based on some random bullshit from 80+ years ago, and an ideology that has never accomplished any wins in court ever, is pure comedy.

It's like flat earthers, the only people insane/stupid enough to ACTUALLY believe that shit in an unironic/non-meme way, are great entertainment.

ITT: corny and faggoty cop shills trying to be cool and tough, when really they look as corny or more than some "sovereign citizens" come off.

IN NAME OF QUEEN ELIZABETH, DROP THAT ASSAULT SPOON RIGHT NOW.

>from people like the guy in OP
yeah nah. he's a sovereign citizen, whom refuse to pay taxes. they refuse to pay their share, then turn around and demand everything, especially shit that belongs to others. sovereign citizens go to prison for big-time theft or just not paying their taxes for 10+ years. every single time.

I WAS MERELY TRANSPORTING IT TO THE NEAREST SPOON DISPOSAL BIN, ALONG WITH THESE DANGEROUSLY POINTED TEACAKES.

that's a armored personal carried retard I'm an expert in government vehicle deployment
1 million dollars is actually cheap retard they got them from the iraq war
we need them to protect us

Lol, maybe if your country wasn't infested with brainlet niggers you wouldn't need war machines to keep them in check and your convenience stores safe.

Not until they kill a family of 5, retard.
Oh, and the government sharks do not check for insurance until accident.

>implying you know whether this guy in particular pays taxes
>implying he doesn't pay sales taxes at the very least

I hope all you statist niggers feel safe in the fema camps
at least some of us are still willing to fight for independence

>Last sovereign citizen who kept using my fucking property as a cut-through to go from his home to his drug dealer was told he would be shot for trespassing if he did it again - he instead took it upon himself to fire upon my house when I wasn't home while walking through my property, and was thrown in prison for 8 years for it. I got 1/3 of his property's value to cover the cost of all repairs. These people are fucking mental.

Gotta love a good fake Sup Forums story.

I'm really poor so I can't afford all that luxury

I really want to get libs cheering for bloodsports because muh diversity though

>we need them to protect us
zombies arent real user, cant see the practical use outside warzones

>fight for independence
>with a speshul license plate

Got it.

sound like some alright chaps

you are talking about sovereign citizens, pedro. they do exactly what you do when you come to america. work and get paid under the table, use all resources, medical, etc. and refuse to pay into them yourself, happily let your kids soak up citizens tax money through programs.

wrong. get pulled over without a valid driver's license, registration and insurance and you go to jail
your argument is fucking dumb just like you

why didn't he just make a diplomat plate? like declare his house a sovereign nation and then get himself diplomatic plates?

Came here to say this. Also

>You're under arrest

POLICE BRUTALITY! POLICE BRUTALITY!

>fema death camps
this is some throwback trolling

>. get pulled over without a valid driver's license, registration and insurance and you go to jail

yeah no, I like in a town full of puerto ricans, none of them have insurance or licenses, if they don't pull a warrant they let them go every time

RAPE THIS IS RAPE

but you arent puerto rican doesnt it? check mate white man

Must be different in your shitty state
your argument is fucking dumb, just like you
But, that's if the government shark catches them before they kill a family of five, idiot.

AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I FREE TO GO???? I DO NOT CONSENT !!!! AM I BEING DETAINED ??????

youtube.com/watch?v=3zHRQn_IShw

only if you tell us where do you hide your gold

wrong

Covered in bunkers deep in the Alps.

provide proof your state allows people to operate motor vehicles without a valid driver's license
pro-tip: you can't
you're fake news, nigger

Dammit grandma, i asked you to stay off Sup Forums.

While the sovereign citizen stuff is retarded, I have to respect people who know and enforce our given rights from the constitution when confronted by the police.

"Stop and identify statutes" really piss me off here in my state of Oklahoma, because ive had police outright lie to me when I ask them if I have to give them my ID as a passenger in a traffic stop. There are no stop and identify statutes in OK, but that doesn't stop police from trying to strong arm yoi into their stupid games

Good old Bogdanov Rights

youtube.com/watch?v=OfSkBONbDwA

>AM I BEING DETAINED?
>Yes.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE