PEDOGATE GENERAL

PEDOGATE GENERAL

Had an excellent thread going until about 5 minutes ago. For all the Newfags: this shit is mandatory.

Franklin Cover-up by John DeCamp also there is a documentary that was supposed to air on the BBC but never did. It is on YouTube if you search Franklin coverup

Programmed to Kill by David Mcgowan there are free pdfs if you Google it. I bought a copy on Amazon after reading my pirated one. It is that fucking good.

Pizzagate, pedogate, pedowood, and all related materials go in this thread. Thanks in advance for the help.

Typically these threads are shilled to death. Just ignore them.

Other urls found in this thread:

pizzapartyshutdown.wordpress.com/2017/01/27/who-is-james-alefantis/
youtube.com/watch?v=l5c9dGt-kYU).
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

These are the podesta brothers. Of the leaked Hillary emails.

David Brock head of Media Matters a PAC for Clinton. With his former lover James Alefantis owner of Comet Pizza among other things

pizzapartyshutdown.wordpress.com/2017/01/27/who-is-james-alefantis/

Jimmy comet is Alefantis. He moved it to private in October when anons harassed him about the weird shit he had been posting.

Thanks m8 keep bumping we were on a roll last thread.

The map. If anyone can find inconsistencies here, let me know. Haven't found any yet.

His shirt says I love children

Dutch user come back. You helped keep the last thread alive

Wait, what?

Considering they are all equal size I'd say its probably nothing. Always look for the big/little connection.

Link to last thread

I'm just reposting everything I have plus everything I saved for that thread.

Where is this from, and why are the names and emails blurred?

Nevermind, found it here: Still doesn't explain why it's blurred.

Things we need to look into: abstract art, its a great way to launder money or make transactions for drugs or humans. Adoption agencies, and orgs that rescue children from 3rd world countries.

That's how I found it. I imagine the person jimmy comet is corresponding with didn't want his name out there.

Were you there until 404?

What about that LARPer with black and white images from a music video(youtube.com/watch?v=l5c9dGt-kYU). Hopefully not posting his shit.

Was he attention whoring or shilling to make us look like morons? To anyone reading this, check all sources, you're getting fucked in the ass at the moment

I was OP on last thread. Pretty sure the guy was yanking our chain. Were you the one who pointed out they were some Russian videos?

The finders docs

Yeah, it was me, just wanted to make sure you noticed that, I think it's important.

Its Sup Forums. Its hard to tell who's just having a laugh and who is actually trying to derail. Thanks buddy.

Pizzagate was debunked you fools.

PIZZA GATE WAS A GENIOUS PSYOP ENGENEERED BY THE LEFT TO MAKE US PARANOID

RAT CHASING IT"S TAIL

DONT FALL FOR IT

Pic related

What did kek mean by this?

NOTHING TO SEE HERE CITIZEN

Dennis Hastert and Anthony Weiner

Pizza gate is not real, schizos.

PIZZAGATE WAS DEBUNKED BY SNOPES.

SLEEP YOU FUCKING GOYIM.

SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP

Any time.

Btw, there was also a worldcorpo infographic in the last thread that's similar shit in the sense that it's random bullshit someone made for fun. Dug into it several months ago, turns out there are at least 3 other copies of the site posted by some chick. She has a crap CV showing that she knows nothing about programming even though she claims she does, which is exactly how those sites look. If I remember correctly she worked for NASA, but I doubt that's relevant.

Dutroux part is missing:

Michel Lelievre -> an accomplice of Dutroux

Bernard Weinstein -> another accomplice of Dutroux

Michelle Martin -> Dutroux's wife and accomplice in previous kidnapping and sexual abuse of 5 young girls

Police force in Belgium -> Informants noted that Dutroux asked for help to kidnap girls, all requirements to arrest him were met months before his arrest, Dutroux's mom tipped off police he was hiding girls in his home, tapes showing Dutroux building the secret basement were not watched because the force had "no video player"

Rene Michaux -> investigator in charge of investigating Dutroux, despite children's voices being heard in Dutroux's home by a locksmith and other investigators he said there was nothing and lead the investigative team out

Melchior H. M. J. F. C. Wathelet -> Justice Minister who released Marc Dutroux after 3 years of a 13 year sentence prior to the main case, was also implicated to be involved in the sex ring

Belgian Ministry of Justice -> sacked a judge who ordered further investigation of the sex ring, later disbanded the investigation team and halted all investigations

Dutroux's shrink -> gave him prescriptions for sedatives and sleeping pills he used on the girls

Michel Nihoul -> involved in conspiracy and drug trafficking with Dutroux, accused of abusing some girls and involvement in murder of them

Jean-Claude Van Espen -> replacement judge who shut down the investigation into the sex ring

Yeah I hate the pedo gate shit, even if it turns out there's nothing there after all (which doesn't seem to be the case) But see now, I can't even wear my Valknut charm in public anymore without mansplaining it over and over or peopel grabbing their kids quickly as if I was a rabid animal you wouldn't want in your neighborhood, let alone in the same checkout line at a grocery store. Fuck you pedogate!

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING FAGGOTS

Up you go

Did they bumplock this?

Anyone know of good background books on satanic ritual abuse or pedogate?

TRANCE Formation- cathy o'brien.

alefantis is friends with several sotheby's agents.

screen cap from the guccifer address book.

one-time owners (bought it from field) of the 'field house' where the handkerchief with the 'map which seems pizza related' was left.

bump

Sup Forums has roots in pedo culture. The people we're fighting probably used to come here. What's that word again, irony

This smart poster is Belgian. Child molesters used to come from there. Also irony.

It's also how we picked up on the pizza lingo too.

touché

These threads just depress me now.
How can there be this much fuckin evidence, and 99% of people don't give as shit?