BREAKING: Louise Mensch is friend of Milo Yiannopoulos

This bitch has been trolling the left with fake news for months, even getting into the MSM!

She's now attacking Milo on Twitter for revealing it.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/867830192768782336
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Guys I already read through the documents OP linked and it turns out it's just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this story isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...

shitty twitter post thread

Potentially huge news in the online world and all this thread gets are two stupid faggots who probably don't even know who I'm talking about.

Sup Forums is overrun with faggots.

True that. If true this is fucking hilarious

>talking about shit that happened on twitter

Kill yourself

Welcome to the "stupid faggot who doesn't know what's going on" category.

WOAH DUDE NO WAY!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, HOLY SHIT!!!!! THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!!!! WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH OUTTASIGHT

Twitter posts make up like 75% of the threads here dumbass.

This is pretty funny desu.

did she ever not look like Sheev? Jesus christ her face could honestly convince me to believe in the reptoid /x/ tier shit

It looks like her skin suit is in need of a refit.

Kek jesus

big if true

Agree... if true..
Its the troll of the century.

Obligatory WTF!? I love Louise Mensch.

maybe if op wasn't a faggot and included a link for proof this would get more attention

Bigly if true.

I fucking knew it.
Good think the left is too gaslit to actually believe it.

if this is true, she deserves to be on Mount Rushmore

Can someone give me a rundown

Here's what I think, that fag acted all nice and asked to take a pic with her. She said yes and then he made that story up because he can be hilarious at times. He just wants his shenanigans to be relevant again.

If true then it's the laugh of the century.

Holy fuck grandpa get off the internet

Maybe if it were not 2 jews, someone would care.

>75% of threads
Should we kill ourselves?

Triple agents...

>taking Milo "Hellraiser" Yonoupilous words seriously
WEW ladfampaidesufamamalam

If by some wondering it is indeed true
Milo is the most epic troll of the century
Triggering libshits into a state of emergency of an entire city AND making a lunatic plant one of the spokespeople of the libshit opposition

I love this one so much
He is so effective, look at the replies to this tweet. Mensch's follower are turning against her hahah
twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/867830192768782336

Yeah the timing is just too convenient.

Another tweet from her says that she even just whipped that article up really quick, as if she knew it for a while and after this she decided to spill the beans.

yeah i'm smelling this rat too
it's not even confirmed as milo's tweet btw, can be forged/Shooped whateva
btw is milo back on twatter omgerd

Looks like an out and proud antifa in the comments on that tweet

kek, fpbp

So she's Alex Jones?

Honestly, normal people have no idea who any of these assholes are.

Facebook post from Milo is real.

Goddamnit, Sup Forums says my post is spam by linking that. Just Google his Facebook, and you'll find it right away in the Photos section.

wtf? I like Mensch now!

Love when they start turning on each other

>She's now attacking Milo on Twitter for revealing it.
but he didn't reveal it, he confirmed it. what kind of stupid fucking shit... goddamn reddit faggots with their goddamn useless screenshots of bullshit. fucking die already.

Not surprised desu, didn't she write for HeatStreet?

>getting this triggered

wew lad

Saved

Anybody notice that the right-wing is now filled with 6D chess playing Machiavellian-mentality people?

>wow dude that's not Sup Forums, who cares about that
is this what grandpa anons are like?

>organize large events from start to finish without a single dude helping
>pay dumbfuck disorganized and otherwise useless men more than their worth to move shit around
> want the men who work for you to be happy more than care about slightly more cash
>wonder why
>read this garbage shit on favorite origami board
>namefag doubledown
you deserve all the cancer you will inevitably get. anyone else reading this who doesn't respond to your stupid shit directly with
>KYS NAMEFAG
will not only get cancer as well, but they will survive just watch their their mother get it and slowly die over the span of several years. CAT AND PUPPER ANTICURSES CAUSE DOUBLE CURSE. NO DRAGONS NEED APPLY. VOID IN CUBA.