> You tiny, tiny, tiny little man

SLAY. Trump is insignificant.

twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/867794060525928448

Other urls found in this thread:

circa.com/politics/barack-obamas-team-secretly-disclosed-years-of-illegal-nsa-searches-spying-on-americans
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4
nsa.gov/news-features/press-room/statements/2017-04-28-702-statement.shtml
archive.is/6lQjF)
youtube.com/watch?v=8AEwyWIqmAw
youtube.com/watch?v=Iimj0j4NYME
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YAAAAAASSSSSS

Voldedrumpf BTFO

blongald voldemormpf is tiiiiiiiiiiny

I missed her stupid comments

>tiny, tiny, tiny little
It's like i'm actually reading one of her books, rowling is a hack

That old whore wants his orange dick

This desu

Trump is 6'2".

I'm happy informative threads about the elite and their sickness get deleted for being "OT" but twitter posts are here to stay.
New mod confirmed plant.

I fucking hate this crooked teeth bitch

she's clearly excellent at world building and narrative but her prose is bad and she'll never get any real respect because if it

>sentence is 6 words
>of that, tiny is 3 words
>little is a fourth word

Classic Rowling writing.

I don't get it ? Trump is a big guy

Somebody needs to call the British police on her for size-shaming this innocent old man.

she didn't even take in any refugees to live with her. fuck her she's a fascist wealthy whore.

I burned her books along with cuck martins tripe shite this bonfire felt pretty good fuck them for stabbing my childhood in the back long live Tolkien the rest are scum and villains

>SLAY. Trump is insignificant

Then why you still taking about him?

HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED IS A BULLY

was being a called a tiny guy part of your plan?

>BLOIMEY GUVNA! OI CON'T LET DONOLD TROMP GIT AWEIGH WIF DIS!
>guzzles tea in her mansion
>TRULY I BE A CHAMP'YON OF THE PEOPLES, I IS.

Someone make a fake profile for J.K. Rowling and post offensive images of Allah and link ISIS to the page please.

GET THE FUCK IN HERE Sup ForumsTARDS!
>Biggest scandal in U.S. political history being IGNORED by MSM DESPITE FISA Court EVIDENCE
>Involves 'institutional' abuse of NSA surveillance practices by Obama Admin
>Obama knowingly lied to the public (see pic related)

SOURCE: circa.com/politics/barack-obamas-team-secretly-disclosed-years-of-illegal-nsa-searches-spying-on-americans
PROOF #1: scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4
PROOF #2: nsa.gov/news-features/press-room/statements/2017-04-28-702-statement.shtml (Archive: archive.is/6lQjF)

Stoltenberg is a fucking emarrasment.

Rowling can say whatever she wants, but at least Trump isn't responsible for creating one the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

When is billionaire Rowling going to house muslim rapefugees in her many mansions?

Her world is retarded and completely improbable.

Isn't this sexist? Might as well be mocking a woman for being fat. Why are women such disgusting ignorant hypocrites?

SHILL THREAD. 1 POST BY OP AND ITS A DUMB ONE. SAVE MY PICTURE. WRITE SAGE IN OPTIONS FIELD IF YOU MUST REPLY AND DO NOT RESPOND TO POSTS.

The US paid for that new NATO building. Too right he should be at the front of the unveiling. I doubt Montenegro (he's pushing aside their PM) contributed that much.

Besides it looks like a kind of jocular thing to do, nothing serious.

>the president of the united states shouldn't be in the front

What did Orbán ever do to her ;_;

>DRUMPF BTFO

Did you just start a post with middle school nigger slang?

Get the fuck out and never return.

ummm, sweetie, pic related

YAAAASSSSSS QUEEN BLOMPFH ISSS VOLDAMORMPHFH SLAAAAAAYYY

YEAH fuck short people FUCK'EM

Who married the pig?
Don't marry pigs, its Haram.

QUUUUUUUUUUEN

>tiny, tiny, tiny little man

why do such small women say this? she is 5' 5”

when will they learn?

J. K. Rowling is an untalented hack.

And, dare I say, infantile.

A mediocre children books' writer whould never be so proud of herself. At least C.S. Lewis' stories are interesting.

BTW it's this pattern again of either:
making fun sexually of Trump (tiny hand)
making him seem short (???)

any Freuds around to analyze this?

The webm of the incident is a collectors item.

TWO SCOOPS?

fucking cunt

she's a woman though, she's allowed to. they're our equals

Montenegro's Ministry of Magic is already conjuring a spell to avenge our gopnik prime minister.

That's pretty based. That photo is no ordinary photo. Trump, as the big dog, was confirming to evryone just who's boss. Notice that no one even dared to challenge him. Big Dog status confirmed.

He's the tallest person in that pic?
What did it mean by this

Has she taken in any refugees in her 12 bedroom mansion yet?

No?

Then she can fuck off. I hope the next attack takes her but i know it wont behind her gate and army of security

>the dark knight rises
>god tier???

Watch the video.
This was a fucking dick move by your president USA, a world leader should at least pretend to have some humility.

Image standing in a group and some faggot just pushes you out of his way, gets in front of you and "asserts" himself by pulling on his jacket.
Pathetic.

Also, Rowling is a whore

This pussy hat is right you know

kek

Step aside, America first.

audible kek

HAHAHA

Watch President Trump own the NATO Pussies!

youtube.com/watch?v=8AEwyWIqmAw

is she body shaming?

ikr she's just being tsundere for him

youre playing with the big guys now donnie, should have though twice, shorty munch

Jim Butcher has a far better series of magic with a protagonist named Harry.

Nice

SLAY

top kek who is the guy he made look like a bitch?

THIS REMINDS ME OF THE TIME DUMBLEDORF HAD TO FIGHT VOLDERDRUMPF TO SAVE AUSCHWITZ

This comment shows how ignorant you are

PM of Montenegro.

Some n00by's first day.

America pays most into NATO while virtually all Eurocucks don't. They are authoritarian little faggots who enjoy stomping on natives and forcing brown cocks down their throats but cower in the presence of a true alpha leader. I got a genuine chuckle out of watching Trump push forth and take his rightful place.

>YAAAAAS QUEEN SLAAYYYYYYY
>YYYYYAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS

Can someone give the rundown of why she's so bad. I haven't read her work in...nigh 14 years, and I don't remember anything about her stories. I had my own complaints with her story, but can someone explain why she's such a poor writer?

so alpha?

She should talk like that about the Montenegro dude. He has feelings too, you know.

She is Scottish, which virtually every American believes to be some land of libertarian freedom lovers.

Wow such colorful and detailed writing from a renowned author.

His speech was spot on. Macron was laughing at Trump throughout, knowing they will not be paying anything more.

>HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED IS A BULLY

sassy_nigger.gif

I read one of her books and thought it would have been more entertaining on a napkin.

It's just not very good. There really isn't much else to it, it's accessible and easy for kids to pick up and as such there's nothing remotely challenging or distinctive about it.

Sup Forums exaggerates her shitness because of her idiotic politics, but it really is poor writing. Adults who enjoy Harry Potter are mentally children.

youtube.com/watch?v=Iimj0j4NYME

ROlling with the Hungarian BASED PM

GANGSTA CREW

>BBC news
More like BTC news if you see what I mean

actually, her books are just like that

So alpha, Obran is mirrin

>200 page speech
>god tier

bait

she is a hack and plagiarist, instead of reading her "muh orphan with magicks" read earthsea it's much better than libkekolded version.

chekkd & agreed

there we go

*incomprehensible high pitched squeak speech*

Why is she even angry? What's going on in this picture?

Has JK done her civic duty and filled her mansions with migrants yet?

i enjoyed her books. found them enchanting and great read for kids. this doesnt give the rich whore any political authority though.

>one is semi-leader of a bunch of cucks, packing a whopping 500 nukes
>other is sitting on 7000 of them, not to mention the best army on the planet (correct me if I'm wrong, is China maybe relevant here?)
>also, he's 3 times as fat as Stoltenberg

Yes, very tiny indeed.

THAT'S FUCKING IT? 32,000 FUCKING RETWEETS? Honestly just killing these fucking people get's more and more appealing every day