Why are Chinks so fucking brutal to animals? Throwing live chickens to boiling water. Blowtorching live dogs...

Why are Chinks so fucking brutal to animals? Throwing live chickens to boiling water. Blowtorching live dogs. No national laws for farm animals. They should learn from Bavarian/Austrian hunters and respect the animal they take down.

Other urls found in this thread:

rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/early/2009/10/27/rspb.2009.1650
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lack of humanity, feral animals don't respect other animals either. just like niggers chinks aren't quite human.

Finns are Chinese.

fpbp

Empathy
All lost after Mao
I want Mika

Swedes are arabs.

>le hungarians are the same as finns meme

despite the hungarian language having more turkic roots than uralic

Animals are property. They have no rights. Animal cruelty laws are just another way of enforcing what you can and can't do with your own property.

Genes are a factor: rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/early/2009/10/27/rspb.2009.1650

SINK
THE
CHINKS

> inb4 ur chink too
NUKE THE WHOLE CONTINENT THEN
TAKING THE WHOLE SINOSPHERE DOWN WITH NO SURVIVOR

Yeah these creatures do not belong in our countries.

They still view them as objects or possessions.

A china man who owns a dog as a pet will think he is very animal friendly but at the same time he will keep the dog in a cage for the entirety of their life like you would a bird and see nothing wrong with it.

You are property too, the rights you have are those than the elite wants you have.
Don`t complain when you find yourself in the abattoir too.

Chinks are subhumans. I don't care about animals ether though.

the swiss eat dogs

burgers throw live lobsters into boiling water

kill horses for dog food

and you finns eat animals don't you?

Alienated by capitalist reforms

notice how these arent some creepy looking, scruffy looking scumbag type guys. these are grinning, nice looking, peace-sign throwing slant eyes, the kind you'd see in a boyband or something. chinks are deceptive with how inhumane they are

Throwing a live mammal into boiling water is beyond fucked up. Lobsters don't feel pain, they have no nervous system, so it's not an issue.

>oooh, but they shriek when they die

That's just air escaping their shell, it'll happen if you stab its brain out before throwing it in anyway.

Wrong

Jesus fucking Christ, is he goddamned retarded?

Hit the dog in the fucking head, THEN put it into the boiling water, instead of pouring boiling water all over your own feet trying to pin a dog inside a bowl with a fucking stick, 105 I.Q. my fucking ass.

>comparing crustaceans to boiling live mammals

nigger what the fuck?

This makes me hate chinks. I relinquish my waifu. Misuka is no longer best girl.

Giving a shit about animals is a sign of effeminacy and degeneracy. Our ancestors didn't give a shit about animals, you had to kill, abuse and work animals to death to survive.

Then (((they))) introduced the concept of animal rights and now I see 500 pound fatties riding scooters with a rat dog on their lap.

What the FUCK

They are only a generation or so removed from mass starvation and death. On top of that they live in a sea of people. Too many to count. When even human life is not rare or valuable or how could a chicken be?

T: Lee Chung

t. john burgerson

There is no case in History where working an animal to death was a survival positive event, you fucking jackass.

>lobsters have no nervous system
You must be a lobster then cause you're clearly living without a fucking brain

There is a difference between killing and suffering, chink.

The insects have the belief that the closer you can bring an animal without outright killing it, the better it'll taste.

It is legitimately fucked up. It's rather hard to comprehend on a certain level.

Chink here. If I lived on the mainland, I would be able to tell you. As of now, I'm too fucking whitewashed to understand my own people. Can't even speak my own language.

I dunno why people get so upset over this pic. It's just a snowball and the lions are gonna be slightly bothered by it at best.

It's the boiling/cooking animals alive or driving shit to extinction because of their retarded traditional medicines that don't do shit that makes chinks soulless monsters.

Nice nonargument that actually strangely agreed with me instead of refuting my point.

need more btw my name is lee chun

>work animals to death to survive.
one of your animals dying for anything other than food was seen as a sign you weren't surviving dumb fuck
why would you get an ox and work him so hard it fucking dies? now you don't have an ox anymore and it can't work. shows me clearly you are just a fucking urban faggot who just wants to be fucking edgy

Of course lobsters have a nervous system

How else do they move their antenna, legs, feelers,sight touch and hearing without a nervous system?

Or are you one of those bluepilled "x is to stupid to feel pain" anons

Lot of the purposeful torture comes from the belief that their pain makes the animals meat taste better.

eating dogs in switzerland is frowned upon except if you live in the most backwards ass town in alpenfuck nowhere

you are forbidden by law to sell dogmeat, you are allowed to slaughter your dog and even that is strongly regulated

>>>/peta/

gtfo out of here with your bleeding heart

Nigger a brain and nerves are a part of a nervous system, I don't give a damn about lobster rights I'm just saying

You kill a lobster right before throwing it into boiling water. Although crawfish are different, to many of them to kill individually.

asians in general tend to have a genotype which results in low oxytocin/lack of empathy

pic related, orange represents the low oxytocin genotype

>subhumans who haven't even read Consider the Lobster are in this thread right now
Go back to China.

if you do it that way how do you get all the delicious adrenaline to flavor the meat?

Nice argument

>buy expensive draft horse to plow fields
>work it to death before seeing profit
>this is how you survive
>at least I'm not a pussy

>rational reason why he shouldn't

I agree with you, but how about that it's just plain fucking reprehensible. There's a reason not to boil a dog alive, for civilised peoples at least.

Whatever, they're too far removed from us for any sane person to care if they suffer for the split second they're in the boiling water alive for.

if you're going to care so much about whether or not an invertebrate feels pain then you should also be concerned about whether or not then you should just stop eating altogether since plants can feel pain too

pic related is essentially your argument.
>number of neurons in whole nervous system
>lobser 100,000
>humans 86,000,000,000
Yeah it's a pretty safe bet to say Lobsters don't perceive pain the same way humans does, and if you argue the opposite you are the bluepilled one

What's wrong with people saying you said something wrong? I thought only leftists got their panties tied up for being corrected.

>Take some basic Chinese history at university
>"And then 50 million people died"
>"And then 35 million people died"
>"And then 10 million people died"
>"And then 20 million people died"
>etc.
I can imagine how that would harden people

Yeah I was wrong about the nervous system but if you care that a sea roach is feeling pain then you're a faggot

Hitler was a firm believer in animal rights

Chinks don't see dogs as useful, so they're essentially bigger, slower, tastier squirrels to them. Not to mention chinks have been starving forever throughout history so the original squint who started eating dog probably wasn't really into it, but over the course of dozens/hundreds of generations they just sort of got used to it. I'm sure Indians ask the same thing about whites and cows.

What an ironic post.

Its a genetic trait of having no empathy.

Name one group of humans with more records of cannibalism and lack of humanity, literally can't. They eat live animals for fun.

Lobsters don't feel pain ( all crustaceans don't ) and are often dead before being boiled.

t. Live in lobster state

Animals have no rights. Animals are property.

This is a self evident fact.

You think you can't tell us anything, but you're actually answering the question in it's entirety. We're under the impression that the Chinese genetically have no empathy for animals, if you do that would be a point against that assumption

We are actually mongoloids, not Chinese

When I visited Hong Kong, my grandparents reacted with disgust that my family here in Canada actually gave our dog the family last name. She was a fluffy bichon who looked like a seal pup but they thought it was "unclean" all the same. My takeaway: dogs were regarded as vermin not unlike rats.

That being said, I live in a nation where White people are seal clubbers. Lobsters might not be equated to dog-levels of value, but seals are a different matter.

>Not appreciating Canadian clubbing culture