This guy died at Ariana Grandes concert

How do you feel now Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ao3IUUElcKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't feel, I think. And I think this is pretty hilarious.

its fucking hilarious

Not cool

Fucking awesome. Outstanding!

Leftists getting killed by their pet mudslimes is hysterical.

manchester is full of leftists and cucks, i should know since i spent 4 years there

B T F O
T
F
O

10/10 He deserved to die.

he's wearing overalls for fucks sake

He's right you know

>ISIS killing its supporters

hmm

Brown people have been hurt by mean ol' white folks, better give up all my rights for the oppressed brown people!

>all those "sad" people commenting on his posts
>they still defend Islam no matter what
ISLAM KILLED HIM. GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK FUCKING SKULLS. ISLAM. KILLED. HIM.

They hand them out like candy nowadays.

Jesus. Talk about the explosive irony of karma.

I have no sympathy whatsoever for this faggot. If he was to acknowledge the islamic menace I would think different but he got a poetic fool's death.

I'm sure his family just got redpilled pretty hard, but his marxist friends I have not so much hope.

Islam always brings a very dangerous sect of wahhabism with itself,even though your regular muslim co-worker is nice guy but he is prone to radicalization if the mullah at the friday jummah namaz decides to radicalize him. All this game is played by the mullahs at the mosques, UK intelligence should keep an eye on them.

nobody separates Christians from the KKK. If the KKK is made up Christians, then that's what they fucking are. Holy shit, this is the most pathetic way of thinking.

I feel bad for the children but not for his faggot ass

why do random nobodies run around with verified accounts and why should i care about this particular one

And this is my laugh of the day.

God fucking damnit user.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>How do you feel now
shaedenfreude-ey

Maybe his leftist friends will realize that were right. But probably not

Either way, he got what he wanted

Men should never wear shortalls.

Fuck white people

Thank Allah.

10/10

The difference is our states are not supporting KKK in Syria

the qu'ran calls for the killing of infidels. isis are just doing EXACTLY what muhammad did and what allah asked them too.

the bible does NOT call for the killing of blacks, and neither jesus nor god did it or asked for it.

Still feel the same.

If anyone is going to kill leftists, I want it to be me. Not some homosexual goatfuckers.

>even though your regular muslim co-worker is nice guy

it's not possible to be a nice guy and a muslim.

Being a muslim is like being a thief or a murderer. A muslim kills, like a thief steals.

Kek.

Wtf i love ISIS now

>tell someone not to play Russian roulette because there is a chance they might end up dead
>they do it anyway and end up dead
I feel nothing. No emotion. It's just stupid at this point.

I don't give a shit. No body has a real solution to the problem.

it's possible to be a munafiq and a nice guy
it's possible to be a secret apostate and be a nice guy

aside from that, you are correct

I'm now twice as amused as I was when the attack initially happened. I may hang this one on my fridge.

>when all you wanted was to blow a Muslim guy, but in the end it is the Muslim Guy that blows you

wow so he deserved to die, nice

lol thats hilarious

>but they are sikh
What did he mean by that?

>ITT: the tolerant right

Nailed it.

kill yourself spic

the real solution is posted here multiple times per day and has been posted here multiple times per day since Sup Forums was /new/

The movers and shakers don't want a solution, this is a problem they engineered for cynical reasons

The queeran teaches its okay to kill da infidels, and the bible does not. The KKK may have had christians in them but it does not mean the bible or Christ vindicates them.

Muhammad would probably be cheering on these attacks

Shariah law is really martial law. It's an emergency law imposed on newly conquered territories. Muslims never really developed Islam beyond the conquest phase, so that's why they're in a constant state of war and chaos with themselves and others. They posses no civlizational values.

Imagine if genghis khan or attila the hun wrote a book for his followers. That's islam.

I feel good.

Feels like god is real and he has a good sense of humor.

NICE! Guess the decision not to was made for him.

Fucking rekt in the afterlife

kek'd heartily

obviously, a secret apostate is not a muslim. But don't expect me to try and figure out which muslim is which...

That guy is 100% an adult baby diaper fetishist, so not too bad desu.

Feeling pretty good

This guy represented everything wrong with modern society.

Fuck. Why can't the mudshits only kill people like him?

I support ISIS now

> Make excuses for terrorists
> Get killed by one
> Cycle repeats

I'm pretty sure these people still touch to stove to make sure fire is still hot.

It's too bad there were innocent little girls at the Ariana Grande concert

Bitter that it couldn't have been only him and his faggot compatriots who were killed or maimed instead of naive young girls

no the tenets serve to keep a population (specifically the male underclass) unhappy and ready to continue conquest

he's not the worst example

I see a slight glimmer of logic, doubt, and questioning in (some of)the things he wrote and the style he wrote in

This faggot was save-able. However, bomb fragments arrive faster than red pills :(

Faggots may be allowed to marry each other but they should not be allowed to vote.

shut up paco, you embarrass us

>I bet saying those things will get me a blowjob at the concert... I hope!

One of you idiots try to prove him wrong.

(You can't, the vast majority of people killed by ISIS are Muslims. Cumskins are so self-centered they actually think ISIS cares about them)

^This user gets it.

*disgusting apostate whore kaffir

seriously though, their victims identities do not matter. they are, regardless, dead people and we should do our best to never let this spread to our land to prevent christians, or atheists or buddhists or whatever from becoming the next largest casualty group.

also the reason why muslims are the majority of casualties is because terrorism thrives in islam and islamic cultures.

ISIS should swear to only bomb fag parades and tumblr conventions and in return the west promises to stay out of Syria and Iraq.

He's got me there - that's the outfit I wear in the Northern Quarter.

race bannon back at it again

Never been genuinely happy someone died but fuck I'm so happy this dude got murked.

Top kek

One less of those faggots to worry about.

Roaches killing roaches do not concern me. Muslims killing muslims is an everyday thing in those hellhole countries. They all hate each other because they are violent retards, let them kill each other and let god sort it out. Who gives a fuck if we have to move it along with a nuke or two I say

>I propose genocide

/ourguy/?

We don't claim to be tolerant.

Degenerate, anti-white leftists deserve to die.

Based ISIS taking out the trash

HAHA DIE TURK ROACH

Ahahhaha burn in hell you capri bib-overall wearing faggot

try living here, there's a green party placard on every street. It's like normie central

youtube.com/watch?v=ao3IUUElcKQ

I just hope Norwich is next so it wakes some of these idiots up

I'm just happy that this guy got killed in the place of some little girl who may have actually had a future besides sucking dick and virtue signalling.