Why is this website getting invaded by Liberals?

Why is this website getting invaded by Liberals?
FUCKING LIBERALS, GET OFF MY Sup Forums!!!!

>using a picture of trump

we're invading your billionaire globalist safe space

>calls them """Liberals""""
>MY not muh
>Sup Forums not Sup Forums
Fake news faggot, get out

because fuck you thats why

jk

i am not a liberal but I come here because you dont deserve safe spaces

It's what liberals do. They go to places that are created by conservatives and destroy them. They are a cancer on society. California, once was awesome, now look at it. They are trying to convert Texas next. And the South. They can't be content with their own areas because liberal states suck ass, *cough* Illinois. So they go and ruin shit for everyone else because they are miserable fucks.

>muh safe space REEEE

oh, sweetie...

Reddit and Sup Forums have both seen massive spikes in traffic both times that CTR/Shareblue got huge funding increases.

so sad
I enjoy pol meltdowns and eternal sense of dispair and desolation

I do it for free

Fuck you, Sup Forums has always been somewhere between liberal and libertarian. Sup Forums is just a shitty newfag board.

Sup Forums is Libertarian cocksmoker

>WAAAAAH STOP HAVING DIFFERENT OPINIONS THAN ME
If you can't refute them using reason and evidence, that's your problem. Sup Forums isn't your conservative safe space and this is coming from a conservative.

newfag, Sup Forums leaned left prior to 2008

Good talking point, straight from the Brock files

what are you on about?

He surely do like walls

Fucking this

>MUH RIGHT-WING SAFESPACE
>GET OUT OF MY ECHO CHAMBER
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ummm no, sweetie, Sup Forums is a website for free speech. If you can't defend your ideas in open debate then perhaps you should reconsider why you hold them in the first place.

>Sup Forums
>existing in 2008

Hello, newfag.

>California, once was awesome, now look at it.
You mean when California was occupied by indigenous people before Europeans came and fucked it up.

It sounds like OP is mad because it turns out that Trump is a Jewish faggot who can't keep a single election promise.

As long as he triggers people like you I'll still support him

>my Sup Forums
kys t_d