FBI Holds Off on Giving James Comey’s Memos to Congress

What a bunch of fidgeting fags

Who's projected to come out the worst out of this?
NYT WaPo?
FBI
Drumpf?

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/fbi-holds-off-on-giving-james-comeys-memos-to-congress-1495742434?mod=e2tw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wsj.com/articles/fbi-holds-off-on-giving-james-comeys-memos-to-congress-1495742434?mod=e2tw

If these were damning evidence they'd have it by now. Total nothing burger as usual. McCabe is trying to keep the narrative going as long as he can

ITS OVER

DRUMPF IS FINISHED

Oh but they are damning. Damning to Obama and his cronies that's why they're being hidden.

Bump

Subhuman europoors still read the wsj rag

Drumpf BTFO

#stillwithher
#resist
#impeach

Bump

Bump

oh shit, these might be incriminating, we better not release them, stop leaking contents to the press

>M-my dog ate my memos, Congress
Well my best guess is that they can't get out clean out of this anyway

>Flynn memo is real and proves obstruction
Means Comey lied under oath, and didn't inform anyone of it/resigned
>memo is real, no biggie
Press takes the blame (yeah sure)
>a lot of memos with incriminating info on DNC
What do?

Memos probably never existed in the first place.

how can they just decide to not hand them over? didn't house oversight subpoena them?

FBI needs to get them back from Sessions first. Trump and Sessions are pruning the good stuff out first so DNC, Feinstein, and friends can start disappearing witnesses.

>they hold off on them
Didn't Flynn do the same thing with his subpoena?

>#ovens

You deserve one you shekel snorting faggot.

What did he mean by this?

They asked nicely. They're threatening to subpoena them now.

Either the memos don't exist or they are too damaging to the DNC.

Leaks are being investinated too
Looks like they can be waiting for that too

There is one theory that Trump fired Comey when he was on the other side of the country so he could have someone grab what ever he had while he was gone.
Also, why would Feinstein ask for Comey's memos on Obama? Why not just Trump if they are trying to prove Trump has "inappropriate but not illegal" conversations with Comey. Why grab Comey memos that could possibly damage your own party if it wasn't to figure out what's going on and cover something up.

Comey may be a true chaotic neutral in all of this, he doesn't strike me as a doofus at all, even durin hearings he was so smug.

>FBI Holds Off on Giving James Comey’s Memos to Congress

That russia narrative's just, like, your opinion man

Comey goes way back with the clintons and the DNC. I want to say he's just the guy doing his job, but too much connecting him.
Not to mention Mueller worked under the Obama administration for 4-1/2 years so I don't know how neutral he's going to be.