Thank Allah for the BBC

Showing that not only white people died but muslims nearly died too.

Friendly reminder from the wonderful BBC that we're all in it together.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-24/manchester-bomber-s-father-says-son-made-regular-visits-to-libya
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/coventry-police-tweet-pictures-of-themselves-inside-unlocked-homes-to-highlight-burglary-risk-a6834106.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, no shit, we already know the attacker who died was Muslim.

ffs

Fuck off stormfag. You cannot divide us.

So they ignore the 100% white young female victims and concentrate on the victimhood of the muslim woman who was nowhere near it? That's pretty bad.

The sisters probably dropped the bomber off.

whoa now, just because he yelled "Allahu Ackbar" before killing himself doesn't mean he was Muslim

Think of the poor refugees who almost were injured in the attack.

same thing happened after the nice trucking
pure coincidence i'm sure

>bomb your children
>play the victim

The family of the bomber literally did that, saying how shocked they were that their peaceful son turned extremist.

Then the dad and brother got arrested for terrorism affiliations too.

sauce?

Bloomberg reports that, according to officials and witnesses, the suspect's father, Ramadan Abedi (pictured above), and 20-year-old younger brother, Hesham, have been detained by Libyan officials. Libyan security forces say Hesham admitted to having ties to ISIS and evidence suggests that he may have helped in the planning of the Manchester Arena bombing, which left 22 dead and 59 wounded, including several children. The suspect's father told Bloomberg in an interview hours before being arrested that his son was innocent.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-24/manchester-bomber-s-father-says-son-made-regular-visits-to-libya

These Muslims really know theater really well.

They are masters of manipulation & they really hold that reputation.

>Thank Allah my children made it home safely so they could perform bombings of their own

Tezza is going to win and ban everything apart from mosques. The attacks will continue.

I hope this is bait, if not, get your shit together.

Ho you mean the parents that came to UK to flee from Libya secular regime because they were linking to extremism ?? The same that went back to devastated Libya to work with the insurgent ?
Ok who could have known right. Surely not our government right..

wait so her kids aren't EVEN MISSING? this bitch is crying on national TV that her kids made it home safely to subvert public opinion? I wonder how the victims' families feel

The live of one believer is worth more than a thousand of the kuffars.

i swear i'm going to move somewhere with no Muzzies.

Maybe the falkland islands.

He was not a Muslim. The logic is ironclad.

Premise 1: Islam is a peaceful religion.
Premise 2: The attacker at Manchester was not peaceful.

Conclusion: The attacker at Manchester was not a Muslim.

QED

thanks m8. here have an operator.

Better keep paying that telly license to fund this nonsense britshits.

tfw I'll never be a cheeky British cop with a fucking MP5

I havent paid a tv license in years. Fuck them all.

Maybe all of these terrorists are attacking out of anger because they failed to be muslim.

This is not bait. Check it out either on the bbc news app or bbc 2 twitter.

WTF is tv license?

The BBC is publicly funded. Yes, the brits pay to protect pedos. They call it a tv license. They have men come to your door to make you pay. I think its around $200 a year? Could be more. Money goes to pay for Dr Who and shit like ive put in the OP.

Oh, that just comes straight out of our taxes.

Fuck off abdulla, keep fucking that goat.

so you don't have 1?

You must have a boring life to be this desperate for you's

women in general are master chameleons and will act like the most convincing victim you've ever seen, unless you can see through that bullshit

As if he would have detonated the bomb while there were three of his own kind in the blast radius.

A license? No. Been hounded for years. Nothing they can do. They cant enter your property to check if you have a TV and they cant take you to court if they cant prove you have a TV.

Lobotomy plus castrations for all terrorists (they will fear this much more than death), deportations for their extended families

wow i guess europe should take in more moslems if moslems blow up moslems too

>wonderful BBC

MFW it's actually real.

To be fair, chances are he would have. Selecting and separating the believers typically only happens during armed raids/hostage situations.

How many "good muslims" stories are they pushing

Remind of how they highlighted that one victim of the french truck who was a muslim.

First there are the army of Muslim cab drivers who apparently drove everyone home for free
Then there are all these muslim citizens who reported the guy but didn't get anything from the police and now this shit

For fucks sake they are getting really fucking obvious.

sounds like your a cheap ass

so you never watch any bbc content?

*you're

I could have sworn Sweden was going to be the first to go...RIP Englishmen.

Why is she called "Monday night"?

>posting an immigrant in response to this

the fucking irony.

kikes and freemasons made Great Britain small .

here is the plan : burn down the shitskins . do not leave a trace . repeat

Killing the terrorists wont hurt them, the government should force feminise and paralyse them and thell the sjw that theyre disabled women on the inside. then give them cells with the more agressive inmates.

they havent been arrested, fucking leafs and their lies.

>get invaded by Muslims
>have your concert get nail bombed by Muslims
>get abducted by Muslim cabbies and put into sex trafficking whilst trying to flee
>put ads up showing that Muslims are the victims

wtf Britian

she's probably an actress. no picture of her kids, no proof of who she is out of 19,000 people they only show her?

funny that

Dude, imagine the most liberal, pandering sjw bullshit you can think of. But injected into sitcoms and sports and news and kids shows. Thats the BBC. Besides, theres nothing on the BBC any more. Its all garbage.

And im a cheap ass. And i have principles.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/coventry-police-tweet-pictures-of-themselves-inside-unlocked-homes-to-highlight-burglary-risk-a6834106.html

fair do's just enquiring

I know how much of their news is spun

Ok. Let me rephrase. BY LAW they SHOULDNT enter your home.

jon tron is an actress?!

well whoda thunk it?

bitch wouldn't have to worry about shit but for her crazy ass religion that instructs its members to kill people who don't believe. not only that, but there is no grace. they weren't saved by the sacrifice of Christ on the cross. they are total pricks, thieves, addicts, whore mongers, and one day come to the realization that the only fucking way they don't burn for an eternity in hellfire is to die a martyr killing infidels. just when you thought Catholicism was bad, along comes islam where you have to kill yourself to get to heaven. for fuck's sake, how do you fight that? how do they believe it?

Anyone who pays their lisence fee allows the BBC to continue. Just fuck off live TV and watch catch-up bar the iPlayer and be a non meet and go down the pub to watch the sport ball.

no, the ninja in the BBC clip

iPlayer is going to require a username, license number and login in the near future.

my post wasnt about that tho.

but you are american, i know we have to treat you like we treat 5yr olds.

Wow, a Muslim cried because she was so happy her children didn't get killed. Let's all forgive Islam and go back to acting like they aren't the greatest threat facing Western civilization.

They are a moon worshiping death cult. No one in this world should legitimize or accept their belief system. No one in this world should make excuses for them or the motive of their murderous behavior which is Islam.

you must be boring... kill yourself!

>Parents flee from a secular regime
>Their son turns into a terrorist
It's a mystery

QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH

Good. Better off not being allowed to access that shite.

Yeah, muslims are the victims of the western society. Let's help them out and send them where they truly belong. Or kill them with fire.

close, but I'm actually a bong in burgerland

a muslim women sending her kids to an ariana grande concert? bullshit