In an Ancap world how would the morning commute look like?

In an Ancap world how would the morning commute look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/library/myth-natural-monopoly
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorta like pic related.

It would probably look the same since anarchy is impossible. Eventually people will form together to create rules to the chaos.

I'd be in the McDonalds Express Lane by paying $60/month and 100 GoldenArch tickets doing 130mph.

Not really concerned about anyone else's commute.

source on this lmao

idk about you guys but I'd travel by Gundam

>$60/month for a natural monopoly

fpbp

Well the price point would have to be the one that most people would be willing to pay for the service, for maximum profit for the company.

Why does everyone think that a free market would just make prices skyrocket?

You are aware that anarchism is precisely what occurs right now on the international stage, right? There is no world government in charge of all the countries.

Also, no rulers, not no rules.

Commute?
In an Ancap world no one ever has to work!

I always figured it look like this since traffic rules and speed limits would be absent.

>(((there is no world government)))

Because they don't understand economics and have never run a business in their lives.

>le natural monopoly maymay
mises.org/library/myth-natural-monopoly

Because it's a natural monopoly like I just said in the post you quoted dum dum.
More realistic:
>pay 3000/per month for the mcds fast lane
>slow laners clog the fast lane anyway because why pay for enforcement when you own all the viable roads
>burger king releases a bioweapon on the freeway because killing off mcdonalds clients is the easiest way to gain a market advantage

should I bother reading that? from the first bit it seems to be the usual ancap retardation of
>monopolies dont exist
>only goverment causes monopolies
>so what if monopolies exist its just because people like the company
etc

If slow laners clogged up the fast lane, people would stop paying for the fast lane overnight. Without enforcement the entire service would be useless, and would therefore make no money.

Do you usually not think a couple steps ahead and just type whatever comes to mind, or was this kind of a one-off thing?

"You can pay $1000 a month for the fast lane, or you can just use the fast lane if you want, we don't actually enforce this. So, please enclose a check, or don't, it's whatever."

Sounds like a total money-making venture fit for a leaf.

Saw one of pic related today. /ourcopter/

Yes, though I know you won't. It's far easier to meme about Mad Max themed ancap shit than to actually know something about economics.

It's exaggeration, obviously they would have just enough enforcement to make it viable to pay for it. The point is you can't have competition with roads because you can't have a large enough number of competing owners.
even the comments to the article you posted are refuting it

No, monopolies exist and are not bad per se. it's 'artificial' monopolies caused by regulation and non-level playing fields we have a problem with

What sacrifices are you willing to make? What are you willing to compromise? Will you be a key component of maximizing tele-work/telecommuting? Why does there need to be a commute? Why is it imperative to drive into work each day?

Who thought this would be a good idea? It's a shitty ford plastic pickup, it's not a fucking monster truck. It's meant for hauling furniture, dirt, bricks and shit, not 50 foot jumps. Fucking white trash I swear.

>skim first few lines
>skip to the comments
Like I said, I'm sure you won't.

>No, monopolies exist and are not bad per se
So the government monopolizing the use of force is bad right? But companies monopolizing the roads or facebook or microsoft etc are all fine because you have a "choice"?
If you want to refute the concept of a natural monopoly you should be able to do it in a sentence, I'm not going to waste my time reading some garbage on mises.

This is basically like watching the first 5 seconds of a YouTube video and then going to the comments section for the summary.

It's his fault for trying to jump a stock Ford raptor too high. He needs to take personal responsibility and fab up some better suspension for the road conditions, or drive slower.

No it's like someone sending me an hour long youtube video from a propaganda site instead of just answering a question. And the video has all dislikes and the comments describe why it's wrong.

Who are the government's competitors? In what free market do they compete? Even with Microsoft etc rigged game people have the power to put them down, to choose alternatives, or to enter the market themselves.

>choose alternatives
>monopoly
u wot?

>Get in shitty McPickup truck because all the car companies have monopolized by now
>Spews pollution because no government regulations and having clean cars would hurt profits
>Cross 5 different sidewalks to get onto the street but it's ok because you have a membership and have 5 different cards
>Some pollution drifts onto neighbors lawn violated the NAP
>He fires an RPG at you but it's ok because you have reactive armor
>Pieces of shrapnel from the neighbors rocket hit your property violating the NAP
>You mount the minigun on your truck and mow down his house killing him
>Basement slaves working in the basement sweatshop now no longer have a master
>You send your child slave african militia forces to seize the slaves
>You continue onto your commute and get on the McDonalds roadways
>You have a McDonalds roadway silver membership allowing you to use the roads up to 50 muph (McDonalds Units per hour)
>You turn onto the Burgerking highway which you have a whopper level membership allowing you up to 40 wuph (Whopping Units per hour) (1 wuph is equivalent to 1.614 muph)
>You arrive at your civilian converted nuclear submarine factory since you're the executive head manager in charge of the day to day operations making sure the chinese slaves don't revolt and making sure the suicide nets are properly fixed so you don't lose valuable workers

Spicer 2024
America is ready for a First Waifu.

Dont need roads or jetpacks when you already have helicopters, you can get a small one for about the price of a decent brand new car.

That wasn't funny you stupid edgy faggot

>ID: b8
It sort of was, tbqh

It's really not that long. If you can't be bothered to read a single article, what would be the point of arguing with you in the first place? Especially with the amount of memes you're throwing out. It would be a waste of time.

It was pretty funny.

You just know it was a muslim immigrant tired of the pajeets and their cowshit

If you can't explain your own point and need to reference third parties, what's the point of arguing with you? More importantly if you can't explain something how can you claim understand it?

>Da God

Holy shit

>I'm too lazy to read a simple thing so I'll go to great lengths to make excuses for it
You could probably have been finished by now.

Is this the new anti-Pajeet reply?

>be in ancapistan, the former United States
>can't find a job because everyone who owns property bordering mexico has allowed thousands of mexicans to cram into their buildings (with the support of corporate oligarchs) so that they can have an unlimited supply of labor

but but who will build the roads?

>anclapistan